Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VOSA

Time's Person of the Year

181 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, FatBoy said:

How is Mexico 'sending' people here? FedEx, UPS? These people are not asking the Mexican government for permission to skip the boarder. 

USPS, they put the babies in mail boxes .......

17 hours ago, hst2 said:

He is one of a number of posters here who have been sucked into this creeping fascism.

Logic and facts have very little to do with it. You'll notice that most of their posts aren't  any longer than the presidents tweets. Small, easy-to-digest nuggets of propaganda. 

They don't think too much. It just feels good to poke a finger in the eyes of their betters.  Democracy has failed to them. They like things "shaken up". If that means authoritarian government, so be it.

But gee, couldn't they at least make the trains run on time?

Gee, Chicken Little thinks the sky is falling...again.

So tell me, when are we going to see the book burnings, the building of the concentrations camps, the euthanization of the mentally and physically unfit?

Since you so all fired sure Trump is a neo-Nazi why don't you tell us when these events are going to take place.

And spare me the "he doesn't talk nice" drivel. Actions speak louder than words so when are the above named actions going to take place. Who's going to be Trump's Ernest Rohm, Heinrich Himmler, Joseph Goebbels? Surely one as well versed in Trump's Hitlerian tendencies as you are has already identified these supporting players and their roles.

17 hours ago, FatBoy said:

The thing that bothers me is the lack of compassion on an individual level. If a person illegally crosses the border and sells tainted heroin that kills a young American, then I have no compassion for that person's fate.

But, a lot of innocents get caught up in this mess. Some of those people are fleeing narco terrorism that is fueled by demand for drugs in the U.S. And, some of those people are here to earn a living working for agri giants that gleefully seek the low wage labor. 

I know, undocumented immigrants aren't innocent by definition. I get all that. But when they come here and obey the laws and earn an honest living, there by contributing to society, deportation is excessive punishment. 

Where did you ever get the idea that people have the right to come to this country illegally?

News flash- they don't no matter what the reason.

There are legal means to gain entry into the U.S. Asians, South Asians, Africans & Europeans seem to be able to meet these legal requirements for entry. Why can't Latinos?

18 hours ago, banner1124 said:

Like I said, he prettied up what he really wants, which is unconstitutional, to get it passed.  Do try to keep up indeed

You really don't understand how politics works, do you.

In politics very few ideas survive in their original form until the final cut.

Obviously political concepts such as trial balloons, horse trading, quid pro quo & compromise are foreign to you even though they are the part of normal political interaction. 

3 minutes ago, VOSA said:

Where did you ever get the idea that people have the right to come to this country illegally?

I got it from you, VOSA. 

10 minutes ago, VOSA said:

News flash- they don't no matter what the reason.

There are legal means to gain entry into the U.S. Asians, South Asians, Africans & Europeans seem to be able to meet these legal requirements for entry. Why can't Latinos?

We "assume" those are the good people.

However, there are quotas and requirements that the rapists and criminals can't meet.

Edited by hst2

7 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

I got it from you, VOSA. 

And exactly where did you get it from me?

7 minutes ago, hst2 said:

We "assume" those are the good people.

However, there are quotas and requirements that the rapists and criminals can't meet.

The how do rapists & criminals get into this country?

13 minutes ago, VOSA said:

There are rapists and criminals right here that were born and raised here. In fact there are a lot more that are born and raised here than have come over the Mexican borders. Trump just calls the Mexicans that to push his agenda, when in fact the vast majority of them have only one crime - being undocumented in this country. They are law-abiding people mostly.

Edited by ncbirdfan

1 minute ago, VOSA said:

The Mexican government sends them across the border in a big truck that says "Rapists and criminals 'R' Us" on the side.

6 minutes ago, hst2 said:

The Mexican government sends them across the border in a big truck that says "Rapists and criminals 'R' Us" on the side.

Link?

2 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

Link?

The Trump speech I posted earlier.

18 minutes ago, VOSA said:

And exactly where did you get it from me?

From the same place you got it from me.

23 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

There are rapists and criminals right here that were born and raised here. In fact there are a lot more that are born and raised here than have come over the Mexican borders. Trump just calls the Mexicans that to push his agenda, when in fact the vast majority of them have only one crime - being undocumented in this country. They are law-abiding people mostly.

Ah yes, The Bird Man serves up another heaping helping of red herring.

The number of rapists and criminals born & raised here as nothing to do with illegal immigration.

If we have so many rapists & criminals here already why are you so hell bent on letting more in?

3 minutes ago, VOSA said:

Ah yes, The Bird Man serves up another heaping helping of red herring.

The number of rapists and criminals born & raised here as nothing to do with illegal immigration.

If we have so many rapists & criminals here already why are you so hell bent on letting more in?

And calling them rapists and criminals does not have anything to do with immigration either. The way you and Trump make it out, they are all out to rape our women.

Edited by ncbirdfan

29 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Couldn't answer the question could you?

That's what you get when you shoot your mouth off w/o thinking.

4 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

And calling them rapists and criminals does not have anything to do with immigration either. The way you and Trump make it out, they are all out to rape our women.

So none of the illegal immigrants has ever committed a crime?

And I have never said they are all out to rape our women.

Just now, VOSA said:

So none of the illegal immigrants has ever committed a crime?

And I have never said they are all out to rape our women.

See, here's why no one can have a serious conversation with you. Go regurgitate your hatred on other posters. I'm done.

21 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

From the same place you got it from me.

That makes no sense.

But just to set the record straight I do not believe people have the right to come to this country illegally no matter what their situation is in their country of origin.

You believe they do if they are fleeing narco terrorism that is fueled by demand for drugs in the U.S. And, some of those people come here to earn a living working for agri giants that gleefully seek the low wage labor. 

6 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

See, here's why no one can have a serious conversation with you. Go regurgitate your hatred on other posters. I'm done.

Oh good, an early Christmas present.

Just now, VOSA said:

That makes no sense.

But just to set the record straight I do not believe people have the right to come to this country illegally no matter what their situation is in their country of origin.

You believe they do if they are fleeing narco terrorism that is fueled by demand for drugs in the U.S. And, some of those people come here to earn a living working for agri giants that gleefully seek the low wage labor. 

I never said they have a right to come here. You said I said that. You see the difference? 

33 minutes ago, hst2 said:

The Trump speech I posted earlier.

You posted a link?

Our British friend is going to be very disappointed in you.

40 minutes ago, hst2 said:

34 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

Link?

I thought they came by USPS in a box "If it fits, it ships."

3 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

I thought they came by USPS in a box "If it fits, it ships."

There's a lot of overload in the shipping industry this time of year. :D