Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joba

House votes to kill Texas lawmaker’s Trump impeachment effort

54 posts in this topic

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:38 PM, alienrace said:

I don't believe either Democrats or Republicans on the national level have their hearts in the right places, at all.  Two sides of the same coin.  Any other view IMO, shows partisanship.

bingo

33 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

I don't think it's a sincere effort, as in, it's just part of plan to keep throwing shizzle at Trump looking toward the midterms. If they really thought they had a chance, they would've already been attacking Pence early and often. Trump out, Pence in sounds too good to be true.

Actually, Trump gives the Democrats something to attack. He's also polarizing and he governs poorly. From that perspective, he's better than Pence, who at least has some experience as a political administrator. Pence probably isn't going to wholesale fire Trump's cabinet and replace them with better choices (some may go, but probably not all). And he's likely to advance the GOP agenda in the same ways Trump would like to.

Trump's incompetence and character flaws are potentially a powerful Democratic ally in 2018, if only from a "get out the vote" perspective.

18 hours ago, jdsample said:

It would concern me if you thought either party had a heart.  

Ill give that a thumbs up

Who cares about "heart". The Republicans are destroying healthcare access for millions of people and raising taxes for millions of people so that the rich can get richer.

What else do you need to know?