Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baltimatt

No One Ever Drowned in Roy Moore's Car

94 posts in this topic

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/12/no_one_ever_drowned_in_roy_moores_car.html 

"Twenty years after I first met him, I was elected as a U.S. Senator from Maryland," said Maryland's Sen. Barbara Mikulski of Kennedy.  "I was just one of two women Senators and the first Democratic woman elected to the Senate in her own right. Though I was all by myself, I was never alone. Maryland's senior Senator Paul Sarbanes and Senator Kennedy were what I call my 'Sir Galahads.'"

After just thirty years in the Senate, Mikulski stepped down last year.  McCaskill and Murray, however, may get to decide the fate of Alabama's Roy Moore should he get elected to the U.S Senate.  They do not believe that Moore lives up to their standards.  Without benefit of due process, McCaskill declared him "not fit" to serve in the same Senate as Sir Galahad Ted Kennedy.

Say what one will about Roy Moore, but unlike Kennedy, he did not make a career of debauchery, and no one ever drowned in his car.

12 minutes ago, hst2 said:

In memeory of grrggrrrgrrgg.

And much like the grggs he didn't even comment on it.  :confused:

Kennedy had nothing on this guy:

Twenty-nine people are dead because of this coal baron. Now he’s running for Senate. 

Don Blankenship is out of jail and ready to mingle. He donned his best upholstery-blue jacket, and entered West Virginia’s 2018 Republican primary race for Senate. But there are two problems: Blankenship is legally restricted to the state of Nevada until next May, and he’s the reason 29 coal miners are dead.

Link

Our country is being run by a bunch of egocentric weirdo's. I don't care which side of the aisle you sit most of these people are bought and paid for.

And there you go. More examples of the hypocrisy being demonstrated by the liberals.

The American Stinker! Ah, the good old days. 

I hope and pray Roy Moore wins, shows up to his swearing in party dressed in that cowboy outfit and carrying a replica of his Ten Commandments statue. 

2 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

I hope and pray Roy Moore wins, shows up to his swearing in party dressed in that cowboy outfit and carrying a replica of his Ten Commandments statue. 

And when he pulls out his pimp gripped .38 for show and tell he can go to jail if he does it in DC and Maryland.

11 minutes ago, Joba said:

And there you go. More examples of the hypocrisy being demonstrated by the liberals.

So you support a pedophile because liberals are hypocrites?

Just now, jonsensback said:

And when he pulls out his pimp gripped .38 for show and tell he can go to jail if he does it in DC and Maryland.

Ya know, I forgot about that stunt. LOL.

I know they have metal detectors entering the Capitol building. I'm not sure if Congress critters have to pass through them.  

27 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

And his gun!  Don't forget his gun.  (Sorry, I hit quote before seeing jonsensback's post.

Edited by Baltimatt

Fortunately, Kennedy's dead and Mikulski is no longer in the Senate.

Kennedy became a useful idiot for Democrats and the media : a Catholic who fought vigorously for  their beloved sacrament of abortion.

52 minutes ago, Joba said:

So because the people of Mass were dumb enough to support Drunken Ted the people of Alabama have to vote for this backwards idiot?

4 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Laura Bush killed somebody with her car. 

:D

Do you remember who the poster was that started using that?

3 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

:D

Do you remember who the poster was that started using that?

Not even a little bit!

A better analogy to Moore would be Gerry Studds, A Mass. democrat that preyed on teenage boys. He was re - elected pretty easily.

44 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

Ya know, I forgot about that stunt. LOL.

I know they have metal detectors entering the Capitol building. I'm not sure if Congress critters have to pass through them.  

They should be first on the list to go through a detector with all the nutcases in Congress.

And since they are in DC they more than likely aren't licensed for CCW.

I remember back in June when the Bernie supporter opened fire on the GOP baseball team.

One the senators commented if they were in their home states most of them would have been armed and they could have returned fire.

The only reason they weren't armed is because it's illegal in DC and impossible for even a Senator to get a CCW.

1 minute ago, jonsensback said:

They should be first on the list to go through a detector with all the nutcases in Congress.

And since they are in DC they more than likely aren't licensed for CCW.

I remember back in June when the Bernie supporter opened fire on the GOP baseball team.

One the senators commented if they were in their home states most of them would have been armed and they could have returned fire.

The only reason they weren't armed is because it's illegal in DC and impossible for even a Senator to get a CCW.

Although the shooting was in Virginia.

2 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

Although the shooting was in Virginia.

Okay.

But the congressman do work in DC last I checked right?

Just now, jonsensback said:

Okay.

But the congressman do work in DC last I checked right?

Yes.