alienrace

Another senseless murder downtown.

79 posts in this topic

This one hurts.  Jim Forrester was a friend, I shared the stage numerous times with him back in the 90's and early 2000's.  He went outside from his tattoo shop to make a phone call to his wife and was senselessly murdered in cold blood.  Two teens were seen running away from the scene.  R.I.P. Reverend Jim.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/12/19/baltimore-tattoo-museum-shooting/

Awful. Horrible. What goes on in a mind that puts a bullet in a complete stranger’s chest?? I hope they catch these pieces of crap. 

I’m so sorry for the loss of your friend alienrace. 

Two teens running from the scene. I would wager that they came from the neighboring Perkins Projects. The majority of the crime in Fells / Harbor East comes from that decadent cesspool of a place. 

Man, sorry for your loss.

When it’s someone you care about  that really starts hitting home.

Im scared every day for people I care about who live and work in the city and stories like this makes it real.

Sorry for your and his family's loss.

Damned shame. Sorry you lost s friend alien; that sucks big time.

21 hours ago, alienrace said:

This one hurts.  Jim Forrester was a friend, I shared the stage numerous times with him back in the 90's and early 2000's.  He went outside from his tattoo shop to make a phone call to his wife and was senselessly murdered in cold blood.  Two teens were seen running away from the scene.  R.I.P. Reverend Jim.

Really sucks. Sorry about your friend.

Such a shame. Rest in peace, Jim. Condolences to the family.

Bring his killers to justice.

45 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Such a shame. Rest in peace, Jim. Condolences to the family.

Bring his killers to justice.

And KEEP THEM IN JAIL....for once.

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:16 PM, alienrace said:

Jim will be missed by many.  By all accounts, a decent guy all around.

Baltimore has become a freaking breeding ground for far too many who contribute nothing but misery and crime and place no value of life.  Senseless violence and murders like this are the result.  

It's too far gone for anything to turn the city around.

7 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

Jim will be missed by many.  By all accounts, a decent guy all around.

Baltimore has become a freaking breeding ground for far too many who contribute nothing but misery and crime and place no value of life.  Senseless violence and murders like this are the result.  

It's too far gone for anything to turn the city around.

No ... I disagree. IF and only IF...they clean house....[Forget] the NAACP and SJWs and  the mama's ...and slap their silly butts in jail and keep them there...full term no BS....it is salvageable.

One nasty fact that some don't want to accept. When NY was in a similiar situation....the used 'broken windows' as a reason. You mess up you go to jail....period.  Guess what....crime in the largest city in the US came down.

We tried that in BC...and it worked... till the bleeding hearts screwed it up. And see what we got.

Excuse me.....see what YOU got..... I don't live in the city....and frankly I haven't set foot in it for the last 4 years. For obvious reasons.

Edited by Baltimatt
Language

I'm sorry, alienrace. That is so sad. :(

A close friend was robbed and beaten badly last night in Charles Villiage and ended up hospitalized with head injuries requiring stitches, as well as a broken jaw, and numerous other injuries.

It is flipping crazy out there.

21 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

A close friend was robbed and beaten badly last night in Charles Villiage and ended up hospitalized with head injuries requiring stitches, as well as a broken jaw, and numerous other injuries.

Geesh Sprightly....sorry for your friend. 

28 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

I'm sorry for your friend's experience too.  The violence is insane and there's no end in sight.  People aren't safe in the city anymore.

This is the second time in one year. Enough.

Edited by Sprightly

Sorry for your loss Alien

Based on accounts from my social media Jim seems like a nice guy who didn't deserve to go out that way...

10 minutes ago, mop said:

You elected Rawlings and Pugh, I have no sympathy

You who?

8 hours ago, mop said:

You elected Rawlings and Pugh, I have no sympathy

I guarantee that alienrace didn't help elect either.

What nonsense.