KeepItReal

Gilman Football Coach

442 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Hold on folks

What does that even mean? Everything is right on track. Announcement will not happen until later in the month, I’m told. 

15 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

What does that even mean? Everything is right on track. Announcement will not happen until later in the month, I’m told. 

GA whos your source because i want to be far away from him when i play the lotto

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

GA whos your source because i want to be far away from him when i play the lotto

I can tell you YOU ARE 100% WRONG ! Multiple sources, from many sides. You and the above poster are wrong. Gilman is in the process of doing the final phase of the hiring. Whoever you’re talking to, is giving you fradulent info. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

Just now, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I tell you 100% YOU ARE WRONG! Multiple sources, from many sides. You and the above poster are wrong. Gilman is in the process of doing the final phase of the hiring. 

Hokey dokey smokey 

But just in case... dont go meltdown like Eagleinsider lol

Just now, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Hokey dokey smokey 

But just in case... dont go meltdown like Eagleinsider lol

Won’t, promise you! Your source is FALSE! As I’ve said, multiple sources on both sides. 

On 12/26/2017 at 8:34 AM, Impartialfan said:

Does it really matter who the coach is at Gilman? Or at any of the MIAA schools? Unless Biff goes broke or changes his priorities they're all battling for second place.

Guess your right too bad Biff and staff can't coach up talent ..they Rob, buy and steal everybody else talent

Waiting until the end of January! Could the candidate be Mike Locksley? Just curious because Alabama will be done in a week!

1 hour ago, FBDAd said:

Waiting until the end of January! Could the candidate be Mike Locksley? Just curious because Alabama will be done in a week!

No, why would Locksley want to coach in high school?  

The reason I say that is why are they waiting until January! Mike has ties to Gilman and he might be tired of the college scene! Not sure what his role is with Alabama!  Don't be surprised!

5 hours ago, FBDAd said:

The reason I say that is why are they waiting until January! Mike has ties to Gilman and he might be tired of the college scene! Not sure what his role is with Alabama!  Don't be surprised!

Isn’t Locksly’s tie really to Biff, not Gilman?  

1 hour ago, Oldtime said:

Isn’t Locksly’s tie really to Biff, not Gilman?  

Yup

9 hours ago, FBDAd said:

More stress for less pay? Doubt it. He’s Alabama top recruiter for the east coast  

Posted (edited)

So let me get this straight.  You guys are saying Mike Locksley born and bred in DC, who has been a college coach his whole life at the highest level.  At this moment getting ready for a national championship game as the co-offensive coordinator at arguably the most prestige football program in the nation saw the Gilman opening and said hey I want that job?  GTFOH. 

Edited by RM7

13 hours ago, FBDAd said:

You must be high

Posted (edited)

There is no way Gilman would offer Locksley a job and no way he would accept an offer

Edited by gillytech

4 hours ago, city40blast said:

Hahaha^^ right

Who's the coach @ City? 

From understanding they have some candidates that they are confident in and are cool with them coaching, but they have to pass the academic piece. So whomever the coach is, he only waiting to pass administration and that’s the hold up. So if he doesn’t pass then they go to the other candidate. From what I’m told, they are keeping the current staff in place and only are looking for a head coach. The selection is taking place this month. 

3 hours ago, Fastbreak17 said:

Who's the coach @ City? 

Mike Hamilton who coached the last two games of the season

49 minutes ago, NYstateofMind said:

From understanding they have some candidates that they are confident in and are cool with them coaching, but they have to pass the academic piece. So whomever the coach is, he only waiting to pass administration and that’s the hold up. So if he doesn’t pass then they go to the other candidate. From what I’m told, they are keeping the current staff in place and only are looking for a head coach. The selection is taking place this month. 

From my understanding the top choice has declined 

NY state of mind I believe the MSJ head coach is from NY lol.  Word is circling around he is in the running an maybe the leader among the MSJ parents.  A lot of the younger guys, parents, an recruits are concerned an not really happy.  The rest of the staff is top notch so If he only leaves there could be a silver lining.  Unless the new MSJ guy brings in a whole new staff.  

So what's going on here OBC?  You our inside MSJ man.

16 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

From my understanding the top choice has declined 

Question if what you said the top guy declined an we know Spalding coach turned it down, you think only wanting a head coach an keeping Gilman's current staff is the reason?  

21 minutes ago, DJ88 said:

Question if what you said the top guy declined an we know Spalding coach turned it down, you think only wanting a head coach an keeping Gilman's current staff is the reason?  

I would say that’s playing a factor 

MSJ coach imo will be staying 

he has a great thing brewing over there without the drama (no offense gfans)