Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evil Yoda

Trump to have physical 1/12/18, records to be released

131 posts in this topic

Trump will have a physical examination 1/12/18, according to the administration, and those records will be released.

If he receives a clean bill of health people will claim the doctor involved (probably a Navy physician) was selected to write a report as directed. (His personal physician Harold Bornstein wrote a report no instructor would accept from a medical student in '16.) It's worth noting that doctors discover conditions for which they search. If the physician does not perform a mental status examination (an early test for cognitive problems) then he won't be able to comment on whether such problems are present or not. So by controlling what questions the doctor is permitted to ask the president can somewhat control the results of the exam.

If Trump is discovered to be impaired, will we ever hear about it? Will his loyalists in the administration, and/or McConnell, do anything about it?

4 minutes ago, Evil Yoda said:

Trump will have a physical examination 1/12/18, according to the administration, and those records will be released.

If he receives a clean bill of health people will claim the doctor involved (probably a Navy physician) was selected to write a report as directed. (His personal physician Harold Bornstein wrote a report no instructor would accept from a medical student in '16.) It's worth noting that doctors discover conditions for which they search. If the physician does not perform a mental status examination (an early test for cognitive problems) then he won't be able to comment on whether such problems are present or not. So by controlling what questions the doctor is permitted to ask the president can somewhat control the results of the exam.

If Trump is discovered to be impaired, will we ever hear about it? Will his loyalists in the administration, and/or McConnell, do anything about it?

Immediately? NO. Eventually yes....it takes a long time for the truth to perk up from the swamp that Trump drained. :lol:

I am willing to wager that his 'loyalists' etc. are playing the 'not me'  game. I bet they are hoping that somehow the tests show Trump isn't playing with a full deck and 'without it being REALLY them' start looking at ways to remove him for health reasons.

Pence could do it now....the House could do it now for a variety of other reasons.....but.....that would possibly tick off their base...or not ....but now their hands would be clean....it would be SOP....and 'not me'.

BTW for those that are not familiar with 'Not Me'....it is a 'ghost/spirit' that from Family Circus that the kids blame when they screw up.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=Wx9JWryaFuanggfXu7mICQ&q=not+me+family+circus&oq=Not+me+family&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0j0i22i30k1l3j0i22i10i30k1j0i22i30k1l5.1618.6166.0.9676.13.13.0.0.0.0.99.988.13.13.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.13.978...46j0i131k1j0i46k1j0i3k1.0.hhTqHA_Yv8o

Don’t need to release the results as the Donald will tell us he is in the best health and shape of anyone in the world. Doctors were impressed. 

11 minutes ago, Evil Yoda said:

History shows a host of maladies covered up such as FDR I believe was polio, to JFKs substance abuse and Reagans deteriorating cognitive abilities. I expect the WH to follow suit. The MSM has already been to the well to many times on this issue to be taken seriously.

3 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

History shows a host of maladies covered up such as FDR I believe was polio, to JFKs substance abuse and Reagans deteriorating cognitive abilities. I expect the WH to follow suit. The MSM has already been to the well to many times on this issue to be taken seriously.

This White House does have a lot of leakers, though.

6 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Lets work from the assumption that the Donald has issues.

My take is what would differentiate covering up for FDR, JFK and Regan was how 'dug in' were they time wise in the Admins. All three were well into their terms AND unlike Trump seemed to be doing OK.

Trump has barely been in a year.....and regardless of what has been said by his supporters.....has pretty much ticked off the world and is ruining our government.

Big difference. Pluck the weed before it really roots.

9 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

This examination will be a guaranteed farce. 

so you are saying it is going to be fake...fake news? :lol:

Edited by Guido2

32 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

so you are saying it is going to be fake...fake news? :lol:

I'll predict this, if he is found to be competent the left will say it's BS. If it says he's incompetent , the right will move Pence in, and MSM will begin a full on attack on Pence.

I'll predict this, if he is found to be competent the left will say it's BS. If it says he's incompetent , the right will move Pence in, and MSM will begin a full on attack on Pence.

True ......

Could be Trump's way of making a more graceful exit than being Muellered.

10 minutes ago, Calamari said:

Could be Trump's way of making a more graceful exit than being Muellered.

This needs to be pinned.

LOL.

I suspect if he's found incompetent we will never know it. His people, and his enablers in Congress, will try to keep that a secret. It has been done in the past with presidents. Trump could then decline to run for a second term and endorse Pence in 2020 as a "continuation" of Trump policies without being directly subject to attack.

LOL of course the liberals will never ever accept a clean bill of health. They all went insane a little over a year ago. :D

Just now, Evil Yoda said:

I suspect if he's found incompetent we will never know it. His people, and his enablers in Congress, will try to keep that a secret. It has been done in the past with presidents. Trump could then decline to run for a second term and endorse Pence in 2020 as a "continuation" of Trump policies without being directly subject to attack.

I can't argue with that either. 

1 minute ago, Joba said:

LOL of course the liberals will never ever accept a clean bill of health. They all went insane a little over a year ago. :D

How acceptable the results would be depends on what tests the doctor runs, would you agree?

4 minutes ago, Evil Yoda said:

How acceptable the results would be depends on what tests the doctor runs, would you agree?

He's had comprehensive tests before and these will be the same as those - clean. Are results from a doctor more or less acceptable than rampant conjecture from non-physicians making wild guesses?

Edited by Joba

5 minutes ago, Joba said:

He's had comprehensive tests before and these will be the same as those - clean. Are results from a doctor more or less acceptable than rampant conjecture from non-physicians making wild guesses?

Bornstein's report during the campaign was... sparse. Perhaps you have seen reports from prior to that? And, if the doctor isn't allowed to run certain tests, then he can't know whether the conditions they probe for are present, can he? Finally, it's likely to be a Navy physician. Trump's at the top of his chain of command and can order him to conduct the exam in a particular way. Then the doctor has to decide whether his military obligation beats his medical obligation or his obligation to the nation (assuming he suspects a problem, or discovers one). I would imagine that the administration selected the doctor with due care towards ensuring that the results they get from him are those sought. Such a tactic would be consistent with Trump's approach.

5 minutes ago, Evil Yoda said:

Bornstein's report during the campaign was... sparse. Perhaps you have seen reports from prior to that? And, if the doctor isn't allowed to run certain tests, then he can't know whether the conditions they probe for are present, can he? Finally, it's likely to be a Navy physician. Trump's at the top of his chain of command and can order him to conduct the exam in a particular way. Then the doctor has to decide whether his military obligation beats his medical obligation or his obligation to the nation (assuming he suspects a problem, or discovers one). I would imagine that the administration selected the doctor with due care towards ensuring that the results they get from him are those sought. Such a tactic would be consistent with Trump's approach.

Just like I said. The haters will concoct any number of reasons why the physicians results are invalid.

10 minutes ago, Joba said:

Just like I said. The haters will concoct any number of reasons why the physicians results are invalid.

Just more inventing their own reality.

26 minutes ago, Evil Yoda said:

20 minutes ago, Joba said:

9 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Just more inventing their own reality.

Liberals will turn to the science.  If the science used is valid, and it's expected to be,  the results will be accepted. (save the fringe... they accept nothing)

If, however, the science turns out lacking, as in Trump's 'physician's statement', then expect a pushback.  Liberals generally know well the differences between real and fake science.

Real science is where the results are repeatable, due to thoroughness of preparation and observation.

Fake science is whatever makes the king look royal.

'Obvious around here who's for what.

1 minute ago, gonzoliberal said:

Liberals will turn to the science.  If the science used is valid, and it's expected to be,  the results will be accepted. (save the fringe... they accept nothing)

If, however, the science turns out lacking, as in Trump's 'physician's statement', then expect a pushback.  Liberals generally know well the differences between real and fake science.

Real science is where the results are repeatable, due to thoroughness of preparation and observation.

Uh huh.

4 hours ago, gonzoliberal said:

LOL that's a lot of tap dancing to say you'll never accept President Trump being pronounced medically fit. :lol:

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Joba said:

LOL that's a lot of tap dancing to say you'll never accept President Trump being pronounced medically fit. :lol:

What will you and mcorioles say if he is not?

Edited by Calamari