Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evil Yoda

Trump to have physical 1/12/18, records to be released

131 posts in this topic

I have always said that trump, after robbing the American people and the 2018 midterms, will resign due to fake health reasons.

5 hours ago, Calamari said:

Could be Trump's way of making a more graceful exit than being Muellered.

See my comment above. My thoughts exactly.

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Joba said:

LOL that's a lot of tap dancing to say you'll never accept President Trump being pronounced medically fit. :lol:

Of course Bone Spur Boy will be pronounced fit, did you have any doubt?  He will be the fittest man in the world, the bone spurs have gone away, there has never been a more fit man ever, just ask him.   

Edited by EGoldstein

6 hours ago, mrdeltoid said:

I'll predict this, if he is found to be competent the left will say it's BS. If it says he's incompetent , the right will move Pence in, and MSM will begin a full on attack on Pence.

I doubt the MSM full attack on Pence will happen.  You folks on the right have to get out of this victim mode.  I will, however, say that Pence is downright dangerous.  He's a nut in terms of ideology,  but he's not mentally deranged so he'd have more success getting his crazy policies enacted.

44 minutes ago, Joba said:

LOL that's a lot of tap dancing to say you'll never accept President Trump being pronounced medically fit. :lol:

It only reads that way to someone who can't read for comprehension

Trump's in better shape than most 30 year olds.

5 hours ago, Joba said:

Just like I said. The haters will concoct any number of reasons why the physicians results are invalid.

I just tossed out a number of ways in which Trump could rig the results if he chose to. Since lying is his usual mode of communication, it's to be expected that he'll lie about his health if he needs to.

7 minutes ago, Boobie said:

Trump's in better shape than most 30 year olds.

This post is a joke.

26 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

This post is a joke.

Face it, Trump owns you.

You don't have to be a clinician to see the problems in Donny's frequent communications. It's obvious to anyone who has ever had a close relationship with a narcissistic person.   

42 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

This post is a joke.

Well, consider the source. 70 vs. 30. 

No person who is 70 can possibly be in better physical or mental condition than someone who is 30. Unless the 30 y.o. is mentally or physically challenged. It's simple science. 

Trump in 'excellent health', White House doctor says after exam.

Trump spent about three hours with doctors at Walter Reed yesterday. The White House doctor will brief more details on Tuesday, after the White House decides what he's allowed to say (all presidents do this). We'll hear that he has high cholesterol, since we already knew this and that generally does not go away (sometimes it does with weight loss, but that's not common) and takes medication to control it. A psychiatric exam was not part of the study. I wonder whether a mental status exam was?

I wonder if we'll be seeing "Dr. Ronnie Jackson," or "Ronny L. Jackson, M.D." on Tuesday? ;)

18 hours ago, Evil Yoda said:

Trump in 'excellent health', White House doctor says after exam.

Trump spent about three hours with doctors at Walter Reed yesterday. The White House doctor will brief more details on Tuesday, after the White House decides what he's allowed to say (all presidents do this). We'll hear that he has high cholesterol, since we already knew this and that generally does not go away (sometimes it does with weight loss, but that's not common) and takes medication to control it. A psychiatric exam was not part of the study. I wonder whether a mental status exam was?

Waiting for Dr Mudd to weigh in .........

On 12/31/2017 at 0:37 PM, naive said:

Don’t need to release the results as the Donald will tell us he is in the best health and shape of anyone in the world. Doctors were impressed. 

Indeed while eating two Burgers from McD's and washing it down with Coke.

13 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Indeed while eating two Burgers from McD's and washing it down with Coke.

DIET coke!  And TWO scoops of ice cream while everyone else gets one! 

That way, he doesn't have to sit by the kitchen door to watch his food being prepared.

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 2:16 PM, Joba said:

LOL of course the liberals will never ever accept a clean bill of health. They all went insane a little over a year ago. :D

Many of them, like those on here who have already announced their rejection of any results from a medical doctor that declares President Trump to be fit, are anti-science when it suits the narrative they want to push. 

Playing golf requires a lot more stamina than strolling through the woods of Chappaqua, hiding chardonnay bottles or whatever it was that Hillary was doing in those woods.  Too much love of the grape is very unhealthy. 

I don't believe for a moment that Trump is in "excellent" physical health.

But I also recall threads about Obama's physical results as well as Bush's.

And the beat goes on.

4 minutes ago, Joba said:

How do you know that? Are you alleging that this physician is incompetent?

The physician only conducts the physical. Trump can release or hold back anything he wants. Do you really believe he is in the best physical shape - better than any other president ever as he boasts?

3 hours ago, michiganjoe said:

Trump is morbidly obese.  Hard to say anyone that's morbidly obese is in "excellent health".

You need to look at a photo of morbidly obese. Maybe check out My 600lb Life .......

2 hours ago, Sprightly said:

I don't believe for a moment that Trump is in "excellent" physical health.

But I also recall threads about Obama's physical results as well as Bush's.

And the beat goes on.

Or Clinton's early eating habits .......

Trump is morbidly obese.  Hard to say anyone that's morbidly obese is in "excellent health".

Morbid obesity refers to an imminent threat to his health. Trump is overweight but not to that degree. The fact that he is on medication to control his cholesterol probably means he has also been assessed for cardiac function via stress test and has come up clean. That and diabetes are the two things obesity usually leads to that are life threatening.

We'll never know for the reasons I cited earlier: Trump controls what tests were conducted, and controls what information from those tests is released to the public. And he lies almost by reflex.

Edited by Evil Yoda

18 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

The physician only conducts the physical. Trump can release or hold back anything he wants. Do you really believe he is in the best physical shape - better than any other president ever as he boasts?

At the very least, he is in as good a physical shape as any of the other Presidents.

You clearly don't know the definition of morbidly obese.