Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoyinMudville

January 2nd - the Day When Trump Went Completely Off His Rocker

53 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Once again we have been reminded how dangerous it is to give a man-child the ability to launch nuclear weapons.

and then he again threatened to jail his political opponents

and then he took credit for another year without a plane crash even though he has no direct responsibility for day-to-day air safety and his only 'move' in that area was to announce a half-baked plan to privatize air traffic control

and then he announced that he's going to host an awards show

and then, despite recently complaining that the NY Times was wrong when it reported that he watched a lot of TV, he plugged his sycophants at Fox News and made it clear that he had just watched a show in which conservative operative blew sunshine up his butt...

Edited by JoyinMudville

9 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

Once again we have been reminded how dangerous it is to give a man-child the ability to launch nuclear weapons.

and then he again threatened to jail his political opponents

and then he took credit for another year without a plane crash even though he has no direct responsibility for day-to-day air safety and his only 'move' in that area was to announce a half-baked plan to privatize air traffic control

and then he announced that he's going to host an awards show

and then, despite recently complaining that the NY Times was wrong when it reported that he watched a lot of TV, he plugged his sycophants at Fox News and made it clear that he had just watched a show in which conservative operative blew sunshine up his butt...

Oh boy. Off his rocker again?? Still 7 more years. ;)

It doesn't matter what he says anymore. No one takes him seriously anyway. 

27 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

Tell me about it. I haven't taken the OP's ravings seriously for a while now.

46 minutes ago, Joba said:

Tell me about it. I haven't taken the OP's ravings seriously for a while now.

Yeah, I believe he is either pathologically obsessed or on the DNC payroll and is paid to post here.

1 hour ago, FatBoy said:

Sadly, you are wrong.  There are a lot of people who still believe everything he says/tweets and some even post here. 

1 minute ago, mrsmlh said:

Sadly, you are wrong.  There are a lot of people who still believe everything he says/tweets and some even post here. 

I'm not talking about the blind faithful like those who have already checked in on this thread. I'm talking about educated, serious minded people. 

7 hours ago, Joba said:

Oh boy. Off his rocker again?? Still 7 more years. ;)

Your inability to see Trump's dangerously sophomoric rehetoric speaks volumes of you.

Deplorable.

;)

36 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

I'm not talking about the blind faithful like those who have already checked in on this thread. I'm talking about educated, serious minded people. 

I have two master's degrees. So much for your theory.

Trump's just trying to catch up with Hillary and her supporters. 

They went completely off their rockers on the evening of November 8, 2016 and they haven't stopped yet.  :D:D 

5 minutes ago, Joba said:

Link?

20 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

They went completely off their rockers on the evening of November 8, 2016 and they haven't stopped yet.  :D:D 

How many of the poor things said Trump would be out of office by now? That must really stick in their craw. :D

1 hour ago, FatBoy said:

Oh in that case, I agree with you. 

45 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

You must really love Hillary.  You talk about her in just about every thread that you respond to. 

All Trump's tweets follow Fox News broadcasts.

31 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

You must really love Hillary.  You talk about her in just about every thread that you respond to. 

Using that "logic" you and the OP must really love Trump considering all the threads that one starts about him and you respond on.  :) 

I apologize if you're one of those liberals who want to keep Hillary and your unbridled admiration and fondness for her to yourselves and find yourself making such comments as you did to try and silence those of us who don't.

If so, good luck with that.  :) 

42 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

It's a standard formula.  Post about Hillary and then tell the person that responds that they are obsessed with Hillary. 

Trump basically wants to take out his Richard and compare it to Kim's. That's just sad.

At least on Monday we will know which media companies are trustworthy. They'll be the ones Trump doesn't like.

I dunno..................seems the only time Hillary's name pops up is when a Trumphead is searching for deflection of some sort to back carrot top.

For the most part I don't recall any dem/lib/hillary supporter arbitrarily bring her name up on these posts? Only when it is in response and a 'what the blip' does this have to do with Trump screwing up.

Or am I wrong?

2 hours ago, Joba said:

Liar!

All you have is BS.

41 minutes ago, Evil Yoda said:

Trump basically wants to take out his Richard and compare it to Kim's. That's just sad.

At least on Monday we will know which media companies are trustworthy. They'll be the ones Trump doesn't like.

Or that tell the truth?

Anyone thinking that the lib media is in cahoots with each other just to bring down Trump is on crack.

You can't tell me if one of the lib media found something positive and contradictory about the negative press the Trump so much deserves ..they wouldn't make it 'BREAKING NEWS'?

Yes they may be lib.....but they also look at ratings and AD DOLLARS.

Nuff said.

4 minutes ago, prodigalson1 said:

Liar!

All you have is BS.

BS=Bull Sxxx, MS= More Sxxx PhD= Piled higher and deeper. :lol:

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

I dunno..................seems the only time Hillary's name pops up is when a Trumphead is searching for deflection of some sort to back carrot top.

For the most part I don't recall any dem/lib/hillary supporter arbitrarily bring her name up on these posts? Only when it is in response and a 'what the blip' does this have to do with Trump screwing up.

Or am I wrong?

No, you're spot on!!! 👍

I've  notice that dozens of times. It's called, among other things, 'misdirection' and is in the 1st chapter of the Republican handbook. If you tell a lie enough times with a serious expression, you can get people to believe you who will seldom check to see if you're telling the truth. 

3 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

BS=Bull Sxxx, MS= More Sxxx PhD= Piled higher and deeper. :lol:

😁.

He has 2 BS's.