Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EgyptKang

Muslims May Become America’s Second-Largest Religious Group By 2040, Pew Reports

28 posts in this topic

By 2050, the American Muslim population is projected to reach 8.1 million, or 2.1 percent of all Americans. 

Despite American Muslims’ fast rate of growth, it is important to note that they will continue to be a religious minority in an overwhelmingly Christian country. Pew’s 2014 landmark Religious Landscape Survey showed that Christians made up a whopping 70.6 percent of the U.S. adult population. On the other hand, non-Christian faiths, including Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus and others, only made up about 5.9 percent. 

Oh no, 2.1% by 2050.  :rolleyes:

Are we currently under Halacha?  How do African Americans  fare under that?

31 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

Are we currently under Halacha?  How do African Americans  fare under that?

No!!  African Americans are under a racist regime.  We aren't faring to well.

7 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

No!!  African Americans are under a racist regime.  We aren't faring to well.

They were doing so well under the moron Obama though, huh? 

53 minutes ago, Glengarry said:

Well duh. Trump tells us nobody was doing well under Obama. Look how the market did under Obama. And job creation. All flat, tumbling actually, until Trump came along and saved us.

Golly. It's like people just can't READ!

1 hour ago, Glengarry said:

Yep  did well. Except for the racist harassment. Racists divided this country.

26 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Yep  did well. Except for the racist harassment. Racists divided this country.

You seem to do a good job of dividing up this forum .....

12 hours ago, ivanbalt said:

Oh no, 2.1% by 2050.  :rolleyes:

Supposedly about 65% of American Muslims identify as Sunni, and they have a lot of different views of Sharia than Shia or other groups.

So the real question is, when we get Sharia law (obviously, the next time any Democrat is President this will definitely happen), do we get the mainline Sunni variety, or some kind of hybrid system?

17 minutes ago, bmorepunk said:

Supposedly about 65% of American Muslims identify as Sunni, and they have a lot of different views of Sharia than Shia or other groups.

So the real question is, when we get Sharia law (obviously, the next time any Democrat is President this will definitely happen), do we get the mainline Sunni variety, or some kind of hybrid system?

We'll get what the ayatollahs say we get.

Allah's snackbar....or something;)

1 hour ago, bmorepunk said:

I'd wager it'd be whatever kind Keith Ellison is (Sunni) since it's now considered so mainstream that the Democrats made him deputy chair of the DNC.  He converted from Catholicism, which makes sense because devout Catholic are pro-life and pro-lifers are not welcome or allowed in the Democratic Party if the likes of Howard Dean and Tom Perez.  Being the head of the DNC, you'd think that Perez speaks more honestly than cafeteria Catholics like Pelosi. 

Good Luck, I won't be around then...

1 hour ago, Ode2Joy said:

I'd wager it'd be whatever kind Keith Ellison is (Sunni) since it's now considered so mainstream that the Democrats made him deputy chair of the DNC.  He converted from Catholicism, which makes sense because devout Catholic are pro-life and pro-lifers are not welcome or allowed in the Democratic Party if the likes of Howard Dean and Tom Perez.  Being the head of the DNC, you'd think that Perez speaks more honestly than cafeteria Catholics like Pelosi. 

I am a Catholic Democrat and I am pro-life. But that’s just my personal beliefs. It is not mine nor another’s business what women do with their bodies.

3 hours ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

We'll get what the ayatollahs say we get.

Allah's snackbar....or something;)

Ayatollahs are specific to the Usuli Twelvers (biggest Shia denomination). That's a bold move, going with a minority group.

Well this is seriously alarming.  Based on the growth projection given in the article, by the year 3634 America will become a majority muslim nation.  Something must be done about this.  I guess it's time for christians to start getting out of dodge by around 3631 or so.  Don't want to be the last one here to turn out the lights.  :lol:

5 hours ago, Gertrude said:

I am a Catholic Democrat and I am pro-life. But that’s just my personal beliefs. It is not mine nor another’s business what women do with their bodies.

It's not our business when a life is terminated? I disagree.

"I disagree with slavery but who am I to impose my beliefs on slave owners." Makes no sense at all.

22 hours ago, ms maggie said:

Well duh. Trump tells us nobody was doing well under Obama. Look how the market did under Obama. And job creation. All flat, tumbling actually, until Trump came along and saved us.

Golly. It's like people just can't READ!

Blacks Mainly Backslide under Obama

Even liberal black broadcaster Tavis Smiley has criticized Obama for this. As Smiley told HuffPost Live’s Alyona Minkovski, “Sadly — and it pains me to say this — over the last decade, black folk, in the era of Obama, have lost ground in every major economic category.”

Golly, it's like people just can't READ!

How Barack Obama Failed Black Americans

Just now, EgyptKang said:

Now what is the underlying cause. If you dig deep enough you will see that during that time racists upped their racist agenda. However i am sure you don't want to discuss that.

Always Blame Whitey.  Yes, I know your mantra.

1 minute ago, Glengarry said:

Always Blame Whitey.  Yes, I know your mantra.

Trace all the ills of this world and you will come to the same conclusion.

5 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Now what is the underlying cause. If you dig deep enough you will see that during that time racists upped their racist agenda. However i am sure you don't want to discuss that.

Meanwhile, you're spouting anti-Muslim nonsense about our having to fear Sharia when Muslims overtake Jews as a small proportion of the US population. 

On 1/5/2018 at 7:13 AM, EgyptKang said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/muslims-may-become-america-second-165357315.html

We are on our way to Sharia Law. Either way this is bad for African Americans.

13 hours ago, hst2 said:

This probably terrorizes folks who have a great fear of being blown up. There are folks like that around.

They support the Furor.

Twenty-first Century African Slaves - In the Land of Islam

"From the Niger River to Sudan slavery continues to be practiced and justified in the name of the Koran. Resounding the alarm are black African bishops, an Italian reporter and an English baroness from the House of Lords "

http://chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/articolo/7007%26eng%3Dy.html?refresh_ce

Interesting read.