Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr Johnny Fever

Hillary Clinton Opens New Presidential Library Charting Course Of Purely Theoretical Tenure As Commander In Chief

26 posts in this topic

"PARK RIDGE, IL—At a ribbon-cutting ceremony held Tuesday on the steps of the recently completed 200,000-square-foot facility, Hillary Clinton opened a new presidential library and museum that commemorates the presidency she might have had if elected. “Visitors to the Hillary Rodham Clinton Presidential Center can learn all about her tenure as commander in chief as it hypothetically might have unfolded over two terms in office,” read a press release issued by the library, which archives thousands of pages of correspondence the former candidate wrote herself on replica Oval Office letterhead, displays pens she could have used to sign landmark legislation, and otherwise chronicles the pivotal moments of her nonexistent presidency. “Preserved here for future generations are the texts of the seven State of the Union addresses she would have delivered, as well as filmed interviews in which Clinton reflects on imagined signature achievements such as the 2019 Paid Family and Medical Leave Act and a new U.S.-led climate treaty that future historians would have credited with ending the world’s dependence on fossil fuels.” Sources said the museum also contains exhibits on the Supreme Court justices Clinton would have appointed to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Anthony Kennedy, and Stephen Breyer, presuming they had all died during her presidency."

https://politics.theonion.com/hillary-clinton-opens-new-presidential-library-charting-1819580195

poor, poor hillary.....what might have been if only.......

Added to my bucket list! LOL

I had to pay a scalper $7,500 each for a set of four tickets in the nosebleed section, but it was a steal if you ask me!

The testimony from all the fruitless investigations into Clinton's activities could probably fill a library.

I wonder how many will actually believe this.

Reduced to onion stories to satisfy your Hillary-as-President fantasies... sad. 

It was certainly cold at her inauguration.

2 hours ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

"PARK RIDGE, IL—At a ribbon-cutting ceremony held Tuesday on the steps of the recently completed 200,000-square-foot facility, Hillary Clinton opened a new presidential library and museum that commemorates the presidency she might have had if elected. “Visitors to the Hillary Rodham Clinton Presidential Center can learn all about her tenure as commander in chief as it hypothetically might have unfolded over two terms in office,” read a press release issued by the library, which archives thousands of pages of correspondence the former candidate wrote herself on replica Oval Office letterhead, displays pens she could have used to sign landmark legislation, and otherwise chronicles the pivotal moments of her nonexistent presidency. “Preserved here for future generations are the texts of the seven State of the Union addresses she would have delivered, as well as filmed interviews in which Clinton reflects on imagined signature achievements such as the 2019 Paid Family and Medical Leave Act and a new U.S.-led climate treaty that future historians would have credited with ending the world’s dependence on fossil fuels.” Sources said the museum also contains exhibits on the Supreme Court justices Clinton would have appointed to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Anthony Kennedy, and Stephen Breyer, presuming they had all died during her presidency."

https://politics.theonion.com/hillary-clinton-opens-new-presidential-library-charting-1819580195

poor, poor hillary.....what might have been if only.......

Your and others Hilary obsession is really becoming clinical.   

I like the two terms bit. One thing I was sure of was that the 2016 winner would be a one termer!

4 hours ago, Boobie said:

It was certainly cold at her inauguration.

And I'll bet that the crowds were much bigger.  

I wish she was President. It still burns me that she lost.

4 minutes ago, Gertrude said:

She is proof showing up isn’t 90% of life.

27 minutes ago, Gertrude said:

I haven't gotten over it either...😂

The secret to great satire is to not make it so far fetched that it isn't believable.  This piece is great satire.  

55 minutes ago, RileyMartin said:

She is proof showing up isn’t 90% of life.

She is way more competent and worthy than Trump will ever be. Trump lacks the experience, honesty and integrity that we expect out of that office. 

6 hours ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

I like the two terms bit. One thing I was sure of was that the 2016 winner would be a one termer!

From your lips to God's ear.;)

3 hours ago, Gertrude said:

She is way more competent and worthy than Trump will ever be. Trump lacks the experience, honesty and integrity that we expect out of that office. 

There is a reason she is home baking cookies and under investigation.  Terrible person...

11 hours ago, mrsmlh said:

I wonder how long it will be until the trolls on this forum and at Fox News realize that running against Hillary is producing diminishing returns. It certainly didn't help them in Alabama, New Jersey, and Virginia

23 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

I wonder how long it will be until the trolls on this forum and at Fox News realize that running against Hillary is producing diminishing returns. It certainly didn't help them in Alabama, New Jersey, and Virginia

I don't think anyone is running against Hillary.  It's just that she continues to put herself in the news cycle (and that's hard to do considering who is president) so that she becomes an easy target even for the Onion.  Hillary is irrelevant as far as any recent elections or future ones go.  Those elections will be more centered on Trump.  And they probably won't go very well for republicans.  The Onion doesn't care about who is running or what party they represent, they simply like to satirize people who make themselves vulnerable to satire.    

7 hours ago, Gertrude said:

According to the FBI's assessment of how Clinton and company mishandled classified information that isn't really saying much about her competency. 

15 hours ago, mrsmlh said:

You mean I was duped?

2 hours ago, ncbirdfan said:

You mean I was duped?

Yeah, you know "I know it's satire but...."  :D

2 hours ago, ncbirdfan said:

You mean I was duped?

Can you write off your $7500. loss as a business expense ..???

35 years of corruption finally caught up with her.