EgyptKang

White Men’s Hostility to Black Women

50 posts in this topic

Black women love white guys. Best deal in town.

15 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

I agree. He’s also done some God awful movies too.

Like Norbit ......

22 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

I agree. He’s also done some God awful movies too.

Loved him with Nick Nolte in both 48 Hours. 

1 hour ago, blowboatbethesda said:

Egypt Kang to Scotty: "Beam me up!"

Scotty to Egypt Kang: "I canna du it, Cap'n the transporter canna beam you and your tons of bovine excrement up to the ship at the same time!

:D:P

But Scotty.....your my chief engineer....if you can't do that....well then....your fired.

I Cap'n but I'm duon the best I can.....there is only so much undocumented bovine excrement that the transproters can handle. Me poor barnes are poopiing (sic :lol:) at the seams.

OK Scotty Kirk out.

2 hours ago, soulflower said:

Boomerang wasn’t Eddie’s best but it’s a solid romantic comedy. Definitely among his better movies

That's damning with faint praise. He has had some really bad ones. 

4 hours ago, jdsample said:

Yup.  But the most miscast role ever IMHO was Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino.  I mean he has played the good guy for 50 years and now casts himself as a racist who reforms?  His racial slurs don't horrify you.  They sound like jokes.  I laughed at some of them, because we all know Clint is a good guy.  It was Archie Bunker stuff.  A slur with an underlying heart of gold.  They needed an unknown guy you could hate at the beginning of the movie because he was a racist SOB, and then his transformation would make sense.  

A good guy to white people.

I saw his little "empty chair" skit. They always show their true colors.

7 hours ago, RileyMartin said:

Nobody treats the sisters worse than their brothers.

Ain't that the truth....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/therootdc/post/bill-duke-talks-about-new-documentary-dark-girls/2012/01/13/gIQA70V9vP_blog.html?utm_term=.51e277be3b3a

One young black man in the trailer said he couldn’t date a woman with dark skin because “they look funny beside me.”

5 hours ago, Sprightly said:

The thing about Berry is that she is actually just as pretty when she's not all made up and photoshopped. I met her on a beach outside of The Atlantis. Just a gorgeous woman.

I don't know...not too great without makeup-- as is the case with a lot of women.

https://www.google.com/search?q=halle+berry+with+no+makeup&oq=halle+with&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l3.7819j0j7&client=ms-android-motorola&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=UQLEFWCwPZzJOM

6 hours ago, soulflower said:

Mixed Race people tend to have the most attractive features 

In think it depends more on how good looking the parents are rather than just being "mixed."

1 hour ago, Rael said:

That's damning with faint praise. He has had some really bad ones. 

Absolutely. That's why I said it was among his better ones. Definitely better than The Nutty Professor IMHO. That movie hasn't aged well... 

15 minutes ago, boink said:

In think it depends more on how good looking the parents are rather than just being "mixed."

Yeah, I doubt Al Franken and Whoopie Goldberg would produce anything approaching attractive.....:o

3 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Yeah, I doubt Al Franken and Whoopie Goldberg would produce anything approaching attractive.....:o

Now, now, now, let's not be prejudicial, nothing of Al Franken's spawn  could ever be called attractive. :)

27 minutes ago, blowboatbethesda said:

Now, now, now, let's not be prejudicial, nothing of Al Franken's spawn  could ever be called attractive. :)

Lol:lol:

33 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Yes! Maybe the dems can run on that. And keep saying he's crazy. That's a pretty good platform.

They don't have to say it.  They can point to his behavior everyday.......that says it all.

9 hours ago, com6063 said:

So glad I am color blind.

Yeah,... me too.

3 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

A good guy to white people.

I saw his little "empty chair" skit. They always show their true colors.

That was left right, not white black.  

3 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

They hate that.  They somehow believe that FOX news is the truth and that they are entitled to carry Tiki torches to protest them being curbed from treating non whites like garbage.

Hate what?

2 hours ago, blowboatbethesda said:

EK hates everything.

No he doesn't. My take is that he just hates stupid!

10 hours ago, blowboatbethesda said:

EK hates everything.

Everything white.

8 hours ago, ericpd said:

No he doesn't. My take is that he just hates stupid!

Then he must hate himself with some of the posts he creates.

23 hours ago, soulflower said:

Absolutely. That's why I said it was among his better ones. Definitely better than The Nutty Professor IMHO. That movie hasn't aged well... 

In my opinion, he had three really good comedies. 48 Hours, (the first only) was the best, Trading Places, and Beverly Hills Cop (first one only). Most everything else ranged from forced to awful. 

On 1/6/2018 at 8:41 AM, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

Sounds more like the very definition of ignorance and lack of experience in the world.

How are you not a racist when you insult white men as a group because of the rantings of this one individual?

Rantings of one man? Who are you trying to fool?  Have you read these forums especially the LoCALS? Start there.  Then move on to other forums that are predominately white and then tell me if it is the rantings of one man.

The nerve of you with this blatant lie.

9 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Rantings of one man? Who are you trying to fool?  Have you read these forums especially the LoCALS? Start there.  Then move on to other forums that are predominately white and then tell me if it is the rantings of one man.

You always refer to locals. Do you read but not respond ..??

16 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

I'm responding to your post on this thread.  If you have another thread you want to include, link it here.  Otherwise, this is just another of your racist rants.