Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
prodigalson1

Trump: I'm A "Very Stable Genius"

110 posts in this topic

Uh-oh!:mellow:

“Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart…. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius….and a very stable genius at that!”

Imagine if Presidents Obama, G.W Bush, Clinton, G.H.W. Bush, Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Truman, on back claimed to be a "stable genius."

What Donald excels at more than any of the president listed is uncontrollable, psychotic, lying and exaggeration..... '( In claiming he won the presidency on his first try, Trump appears to have forgotten that he had run once before, in 2000, when he was briefly a candidate for the Reform Party nomination. He dropped out of the race after a few months with poll support of around 7 percent.)'

Good thing he won't be around for a second term. I don't think the country could stand the embarrassment beyond this short amount of time he has remaining.

The Genius President

Little known fact: Einstein often referred to himself as "like, really smart".

Posted (edited)

if he is talking in terms of being in a a stable, it would be close to see who is smarter....the real horses or the real horse's [butt]

Edited by Baltimatt
Language

He’s like a parody of himself 

30 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

There's a quote that often gets attributed to Einstein that I can't find an attribution for, but regardless it rings pretty true here:

A true genius admits he knows nothing.

There's a 1955 interview with an editor from LIFE magazine in which he is attributed to saying this to the editor's son:

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day.

Never lose a holy curiosity. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. He is considered successful in our day who gets more out of life than he puts in. But a man of value will give more than he receives.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/11/20/value/

If somebody has to keep telling you that they're smart, they're not. Genius-level people aren't sitting on the toilet at 5:30 AM on Twitter trying to convince everyone how awesome they are. Really smart people aren't, either.

Posted (edited)

If Trump is sitting on the toilet at 5.30 AM  tweeting, then there is [excrement] coming from both ends.

Edited by Baltimatt
Language

LOL President Trump is crazy like a fox. The anti-Trump loons will never understand or comprehend that.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ms maggie said:

But never did he say he was a "genius". For me, that would have deducted a .05 point from my fascination with Einstein and the genius that he is/was.

Trump strains all credulity by claiming that he too is a "genius." I don't think he's smarter than me and I'm no genius., More privileged, born with a platinum spoon, yes, but smarter than me, or several people on this board? No he's not.

Edited by prodigalson1

33 minutes ago, Joba said:

LOL President Trump is crazy like a fox. The anti-Trump loons will never understand or comprehend that.

Nevermind.

I'm not going to smack at Brer Rabbit's Tar Baby.

Yes yes.....he is a genius.

Just like I am the King of Siam. :lol:

5 minutes ago, prodigalson1 said:

Nevermind.

I'm not going to smack at Brer Rabbit's Tar Baby.

Good move.....it does get sticky.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, retired said:

If Trump is sitting on the toilet at 5.30 AM  tweeting, then there is [excrement] coming from both ends.

Very good!

Edited by Baltimatt
Language in quote

47 minutes ago, Joba said:

Maybe true..... a rabid fox.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Joba said:

More name calling from you.

Edited by EGoldstein

34 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Maybe true..... a rabid fox.

I was thinking the same thing.

2 hours ago, Joba said:

He does have what Mom used to call rat cunning. It wasn't a compliment.

13 minutes ago, Evil Yoda said:

He does have what Mom used to call rat cunning. It wasn't a compliment.

I think you give him to much credit.

It appears more and more that he is a grade AA ...first class fruit loop. Which maybe all well and good in the business world....but as President?

Ahhh no.

Big difference between steam rolling people and laws to blow up an old building to build another Trump Tower.

Blowing up our Government and possibly the world to 'change' things.

Way way different.

One thing I've learned during my years on this Earth is that people who really are some *thing* generally don't make it a habit of always telling everyone that they are that *thing".  In other words, truly smart people aren't always telling everyone how smart they are.  Truly successful people don't constantly tell everyone how successful they are.  I think you get the picture.

10 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

One thing I've learned during my years on this Earth is that people who really are some *thing* generally don't make it a habit of always telling everyone that they are that *thing".  In other words, truly smart people aren't always telling everyone how smart they are.  Truly successful people don't constantly tell everyone how successful they are.  I think you get the picture.

I've been around a bit longer than you and I've learned the same exact thing.

23 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Insecure people do that, though. And POTUS displays a lot of tells for being a deeply insecure man.

Have any of you anti-Trumpers even considered the possibility that you're just hating on a man that's just way richer and way more successful than you? ;)

9 minutes ago, Joba said:

Have any of you anti-Trumpers even considered the possibility that you're just hating on a man that's just way richer and way more successful than you? ;)

Richer, sure. Mostly because he's left other people holding the bag in various bankruptcies. More successful is also more subjective. And it will depend on how the rest of his life goes.