Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
songfourone

President Trump to farmers: "You are so lucky that I gave you the privilege of voting for me"

58 posts in this topic

Just now, EgyptKang said:

Different context. It would take all day to explain it to you and I am too busy only able to explain things to people who would understand.

Yeah that's the reason.

Too funny.

3 hours ago, songfourone said:

More evidence that Trump supporters voted against their own self interests.

Not entirely.

The Obama administration's controversial Waters of the United States rule received particular criticism for extending federal jurisdiction over unlikely wet patches of ground in ways that burdened the use of private property. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit issued a nationwide stay against the rule in 2015, but memories linger. And so does resentment of politicians and regulators who seem clueless or even actively hostile to whole ranges of economic activity.

"The overwhelming number of proposed regulations on the nation's food system is unprecedented and promises profound effects on both the structure and competitiveness of all agriculture," Carl Shaffer of the American Farm Bureau Federation noted in congressional testimony during 2011 hearings. "EPA proposals are overwhelming to farmers and ranchers and are creating a cascade of costly requirements that are likely to drive individual farmers to the tipping point."

source

Frying pan or fire?

That's just creepy.

8 hours ago, jonsensback said:

What's to defend really. He was clearly joking and you folks have foam coming out of your mouth:lol:

Hopefully their shots are up to date. :)

9 hours ago, jonsensback said:

What's to defend really. He was clearly joking and you folks have foam coming out of your mouth:lol:

That's the problem. With a man like Trump you can never be sure whether the creepy things that spew from his cake hole or his fingers are jokes or not.

9 hours ago, michiganjoe said:

His intelligence is only exceeded by his humility.

“You people” are humorless. 

5 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Sounds like whining from here.

If you hear whining it is auditory hallucinations.

:D

5 hours ago, SemiAuto said:

Not entirely.

source

Frying pan or fire?

I was referring to Trumps position on trade.