Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kandace

Marvel Creator Stan Lee Accused of Sexual Harassment

29 posts in this topic

Comic book legend Stan Lee has been hit with several allegations of sexual assault and harassment by nurses caring for him at his Hollywood Hills home, DailyMail.com can reveal. The Marvel creator, 95, is alleged to have repeatedly groped and harassed a string of young female nurses employed to care for him.  He is said to have asked for oral sex in the shower, walked around naked and wanted to be 'pleasured' in the bedroom. The nursing company which employs the women and caters for celebrities and high end clients is now in a legal dispute with icon Lee, DailyMail.com has learned.  But as yet no police complaint has been made and no lawsuits filed.  A lawyer representing Lee told DailyMail.com that Lee 'categorically denies' the 'false and despicable' allegations and fully intends to clear his 'stellar good name' and suggested the allegations could be part of a shakedown.  Lee, 95, is the former president and chairman of Marvel and co-created Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, Iron Man, the X-Men, Hulk among many other beloved comic book heroes.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

He's old, it's most likely dementia setting in.  Just ignore the nasty old coot.

Or, someone has been thieving from him and this all bunk to cover it up.

Give him life!

1 hour ago, kandace said:

Comic book legend Stan Lee has been hit with several allegations of sexual assault and harassment by nurses caring for him at his Hollywood Hills home, DailyMail.com can reveal. The Marvel creator, 95, is alleged to have repeatedly groped and harassed a string of young female nurses employed to care for him.  He is said to have asked for oral sex in the shower, walked around naked and wanted to be 'pleasured' in the bedroom. The nursing company which employs the women and caters for celebrities and high end clients is now in a legal dispute with icon Lee, DailyMail.com has learned.  But as yet no police complaint has been made and no lawsuits filed.  A lawyer representing Lee told DailyMail.com that Lee 'categorically denies' the 'false and despicable' allegations and fully intends to clear his 'stellar good name' and suggested the allegations could be part of a shakedown.  Lee, 95, is the former president and chairman of Marvel and co-created Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, Iron Man, the X-Men, Hulk among many other beloved comic book heroes.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

He's old, it's most likely dementia setting in.  Just ignore the nasty old coot.

There are no old male nurses that can care for him at 95?

2 minutes ago, workerbee said:

How do you know the ones making the complaints aren't male nurses? Well, besides reading the story I mean. ;)

1 minute ago, ncbirdfan said:

How do you know the ones making the complaints aren't male nurses? Well, besides reading the story I mean. ;)

Stan the man Lee!!??  Shut yoe mouff !

So when does the harassment accuations start on the rock and roll bands and rap & hip hop stars?

2 hours ago, kandace said:

He is old. Suppose it is dementia. Does that make him a “nasty old coot”? 

Funny. You can basically ridicule and demean others that you will never be (men vs women, straights vs gay, whites vs. black, whatever), but unless you check out at a young age, at some point you will grow old. Will that make you a nasty old coot? 

47 minutes ago, workerbee said:

Good point. Further I see no where in the article how long this has been going on. And is it from everyone that ever attended him? One? Two?

The company claims there were complaints....ok... how many? Did the same nurses go back.

And....yah know....the Nursing company could have just not sent anyone.

I hear.....Kkaaahhhhhhh chinging in the background.

1 hour ago, mlatoman said:

He is old. Suppose it is dementia. Does that make him a “nasty old coot”? 

Funny. You can basically ridicule and demean others that you will never be (men vs women, straights vs gay, whites vs. black, whatever), but unless you check out at a young age, at some point you will grow old. Will that make you a nasty old coot? 

Geeze, the guy is 95 years old. 

The darling of Maryland Politics, Willie Don, was no where near that old and still in power when he started asking young women to "turn around and walk away" again.. Is is right? No. Is it a sign of an older person with declining faculties? Of course it is. Is it "sexual harassment?" No, people do uncharacteristic things in their declining years, especially at advanced ages. 

Give the guy a break. 

2 hours ago, workerbee said:

Why do they have to be old male nurses? ;):)

Edited by blowboatbethesda
spelling

With that mustache (or any mustache for that matter) I would be surprised if he didn’t sexually assault people.

1 minute ago, blowboatbethesda said:

Why do the have to be old male nurses? ;):)

The accusation is from... "groped and harassed a string of young female nurses" .  But now that I think about it at the age of 95... 60,-70 or even 80 year old nurses would be considered "young". :D

12 minutes ago, RileyMartin said:

With that mustache (or any mustache for that matter) I would be surprised if he didn’t sexually assault people.

What, so now anyone with a mustache is likely to be a sexual predator? That's just a weird viewpoint. Comical but weird.

Damn. And he made some of my favorite characters, too.

1 hour ago, Evil Yoda said:

Damn. And he made some of my favorite characters, too.

Guilty, heh?

9 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

Guilty, heh?

I take the position that people have far more reason to conceal such matters than to reveal them, as revealing them is usually painful and can be a career limiting move (prior to 2017 it almost always was). So I tend to believe people when they make this sort of claim. Maybe if more people had believed these victims this wouldn't be a low-grade epidemic. Society appears to be infested with individuals who feel that others exist for their use.

This is so not reminiscent of the thread about Bush 41 when there were groping accusations. Everyone wanted him hung from the nearest tree. But Stan Lee? Meh, no big deal. 

:rolleyes:

9 hours ago, Evil Yoda said:

I take the position that people have far more reason to conceal such matters than to reveal them, as revealing them is usually painful and can be a career limiting move (prior to 2017 it almost always was). So I tend to believe people when they make this sort of claim. Maybe if more people had believed these victims this wouldn't be a low-grade epidemic. Society appears to be infested with individuals who feel that others exist for their use.

95 years old. 95.

6 hours ago, Sprightly said:

95 years old. 95.

Does getting old automatically make people behave better? Because I have some acquaintances who need to read that memo. ;)

His lawyer is saying this is a shakedown. It was inevitable that bad actors would begin shakedowns at some point, so we will see. James Franco is also accused, and says that what his accusers are saying is "not accurate" whatever that means.

Edited by Evil Yoda

If he does have dementia I would give him a pass.

You should hear some the stuff my father in-law who has full blown dementia says to his caretakers.

My wife gets mortified but the attendant's laugh their butts off.

But he isn't a freaking zillionaire like Lee.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5250513/Marvel-creator-Stan-Lee-95-accused-groping-nurses.html#ixzz53igBAoxK

"The allegations of sex assault and harassment aren't Lee's only problems.    Earlier this week it emerged someone stole $300,000 from him with a fraudulent check.    Lee filed a police report on Tuesday after discovering that the money had been withdrawn without his knowledge".

"Then on Thursday it emerged that someone also used the comic book legend's money to buy a condo.  It appears $850,000 of Lee's money was used to buy the property in West Hollywood.
The revelation came to light after Lee's team carried out a full audit of his accounts following the discovery of the first forged check. 

That'll teach the old perv!

17 hours ago, blowboatbethesda said:

Geeze, the guy is 95 years old. 

The darling of Maryland Politics, Willie Don, was no where near that old and still in power when he started asking young women to "turn around and walk away" again.. Is is right? No. Is it a sign of an older person with declining faculties? Of course it is. Is it "sexual harassment?" No, people do uncharacteristic things in their declining years, especially at advanced ages. 

Give the guy a break. 

Yes but there are two major differances between the two. ONE Don is dead and TWO all his assets have been distributed.

Not the case here. See where I am going? Clue if not; cccchhhaaaaaaaa chhhinnnngggggg.

51 minutes ago, workerbee said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5250513/Marvel-creator-Stan-Lee-95-accused-groping-nurses.html#ixzz53igBAoxK

"The allegations of sex assault and harassment aren't Lee's only problems.    Earlier this week it emerged someone stole $300,000 from him with a fraudulent check.    Lee filed a police report on Tuesday after discovering that the money had been withdrawn without his knowledge".

"Then on Thursday it emerged that someone also used the comic book legend's money to buy a condo.  It appears $850,000 of Lee's money was used to buy the property in West Hollywood.
The revelation came to light after Lee's team carried out a full audit of his accounts following the discovery of the first forged check. 

That'll teach the old perv!

Be interesting if it turns out to be one of his nurses. Bet they are checking bank tapes as we speak.

1 hour ago, jonsensback said:

If he does have dementia I would give him a pass.

Sure. If he's got a physiological problem, that's not the same thing as being a creep. I haven't heard one way or the other, but he did make a Jeopardy tape and sounded coherent there.

I suspect it's, "I'm old as hell and I just don't care any more!"

35 minutes ago, Evil Yoda said:

Sure. If he's got a physiological problem, that's not the same thing as being a creep. I haven't heard one way or the other, but he did make a Jeopardy tape and sounded coherent there.

I suspect it's, "I'm old as hell and I just don't care any more!"

May be right.

I'm getting like that myself as far as telling someone off when I wouldn't before.

Haven't  reached the point where I'm begging for BJ's from nurses yet:D