Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kandace

Marvel Creator Stan Lee Accused of Sexual Harassment

29 posts in this topic

Stan Lee always reminds me of Johnny Knoxville in Bad Grandpa when I see talking about something.

He helped create the X-Men.  Maybe now he's creating new characters he's going to call the X-Rated Men.  

Willie Don had been losing it for a long while before he died.  Ask anyone who ever saw him surrounded by his handlers in public. 

1 hour ago, Ode2Joy said:

He helped create the X-Men.  Maybe now he's creating new characters he's going to call the X-Rated Men.

Nice. One guffaw for you! :)

19 hours ago, Evil Yoda said:

I take the position that people have far more reason to conceal such matters than to reveal them, as revealing them is usually painful and can be a career limiting move (prior to 2017 it almost always was). So I tend to believe people when they make this sort of claim. Maybe if more people had believed these victims this wouldn't be a low-grade epidemic. Society appears to be infested with individuals who feel that others exist for their use.

Do you always believe everyone who makes an accusation against someone? 

Edited by Smokey 1

5 hours ago, Evil Yoda said:

Does getting old automatically make people behave better? Because I have some acquaintances who need to read that memo. ;)

His lawyer is saying this is a shakedown. It was inevitable that bad actors would begin shakedowns at some point, so we will see. James Franco is also accused, and says that what his accusers are saying is "not accurate" whatever that means.

Does getting to be 95 years old mean that he is fully responsible for words that come out of his mouth? You don't even stop to consider that he could be suffering from dementia which causes inappropriate sexual behavior. Or perhaps he is suffering from Alzheimer's.