Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hst2

Will Trump respond to white athletes protest at the winter Olympics?

105 posts in this topic

Just now, mcorioles said:

Of course.......same with the illegals 

Yup

2 minutes ago, Boobie said:

the NFL has big problems, the stadiums are half full, turning these sporting events into Black Lives Matter events every week will eventually change the salary structure in the league and value of all the franchises.   Keep kneeling.

I like all the "other" reasons they kick out.

Its ALL about the protests.

1 minute ago, banner1124 said:

You're response seemed to indicate you thought I was wrong about not only AA athletes kneeling.  I posted 2 links as irrefutable PROOF that it's NOT just AAs kneeling.  And as for the statement you just referenced I stand by it... when he calls out individual athletes to attack on twitter it sure does seem like it's only AA athletes he calls out.  How, exactly is that lying?  Seems to me like at this point you are arguing just for the sake of arguing

I think we are victims of posting about 2 different things simultaneously.

Not that it's only AA's kneeling........that Trump is somehow singling them out.

Sorry for the confusion.

9 minutes ago, Boobie said:

the NFL has big problems, the stadiums are half full, turning these sporting events into Black Lives Matter events every week will eventually change the salary structure in the league and value of all the franchises.   Keep kneeling.

Ohhhh boy....you mean that they might actually pay the players a sort of normal salary for being genetic freaks? That I might be able to purchase tickets without having to sell body parts. :lol:

Kneel baby kneel. :lol:

Waxing nostalgic.....but football was a hell of lot more fun to watch when guys like Johnny U sold beer in the off season.  But as much as I hate to say it Joe Willie's contract screwed that up.

8 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

I think we are victims of posting about 2 different things simultaneously.

Not that it's only AA's kneeling........that Trump is somehow singling them out.

Sorry for the confusion.

No biggie... with all the topics we are responding we're bound to mix things up from time to time

Just now, banner1124 said:

No biggie... with all the topics we are responding we're bound to mix things up from time to time

Thank God that is settled. My head started hurting from trying to connect the dots. :lol:

26 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Yah know.....if my memory servers corectly.....there were more than a few white guys kneeling also....along the way.... I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

There were mostly hands on shoulder of kneeling players by white players.

4 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Don't hold your breath. The white liberals will never give up that political sledgehammer. Without it they loose one of their most loyal voting blocks.

You could say the same for faux conservatives, like Donny, who pander to the alt right/neo nazi/white supremacists among us. But I don't think you will. Your recent posts demonstrate a previously hidden and unbecoming prejudice that you have claimed to despise. We all have human frailties. Sometimes the cat slips out of the bag.   

9 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

There were mostly hands on shoulder of kneeling players by white players.

That's fine an likely true. But it is still a sign of unity. Or maybe the white guys have bad knees. :lol:

Kneel baby kneel.....daddy wants those season tickets. :lol:

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

That's fine an likely true. But it is still a sign of unity. Or maybe the white guys have bad knees. :lol:

Kneel baby kneel.....daddy wants those season tickets. :lol:

Unity yes, but it took a few black players to complain that the white players wouldn't join their cause.

8 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

You could say the same for faux conservatives, like Donny, who pander to the alt right/neo nazi/white supremacists among us. But I don't think you will. Your recent posts demonstrate a previously hidden and unbecoming prejudice that you have claimed to despise. We all have human frailties. Sometimes the cat slips out of the bag.   

In case some of you didn't notice...BOTH parties have some variation of the race card....and as of late....are playing them hard.

Meanwhile....back at the ranch....working middle class whites and blacks ....go about their business....earning money paying taxes ....and gee generally getting along just fine.....thank you very much.

Just now, stevez51 said:

Unity yes, but it took a few black players to complain that the white players wouldn't join their cause.

Candidly ... I don't know that it happened or not.....so I can't comment.

7 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

Apples and oranges. The AA voting block is a community that doesn't go around lynching innocent people because of their race and to compare them to nazis and skinheads is a false equivalency. And show me where I posted any racist or prejudice posts, and where I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Apples and oranges. The AA voting block is a community that doesn't go around lynching innocent people because of their race and to compare them to nazis and skinheads is a false equivalency. And show me where I posted any racist or prejudice posts, and where I'm wrong.

Is hst leasing out his time machine again.

Now if you have an example of said lynchings in the last 20 or 30 years....well I am all ears. BTW someone hanging an empty noose in a tree doesn't count.

Edited by Guido2

46 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

None of what you posted changes the FACT that it's not only AA players that are kneeling now.  For the love of God please just admit that you got that one wrong

He gets them wrong 99% of the time and he hasn't owned up to it yet... why should he start now? :D

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

Is hst leasing out his time machine again.

Now if you have an example of said lynchings in the last 20 years....well I am all ears. BTW someone hanging an empty noose in a tree doesn't count.

I stand corrected. They don't kill protesters with their cars. I was making a point and you know it.

4 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

I stand corrected. They don't kill protesters with their cars. I was making a point and you know it.

^^^^^ sorry about the edit but shouldn't it be do?

Sorry I took what you said at face value and I see your point. Thanks for clarifying.

But to put a finer point on it.....wasn't the women that was protesting and run over ....ahhhhh white?

Edited by Guido2

14 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

You need to read my post again carefully and with an opened mind. I was not comparing the "AA voting block" with "nazis and skinheads". 

It's interesting you link the word "prejudice" with race. 

Edited by FatBoy

1 minute ago, FatBoy said:

You need to read my post again carefully and with an opened mind. I was not comparing the "AA voting block" with

"nazis and skinheads". 

It's interesting you link the word "prejudice" with race. 

My comments were about a racial voting block and you called it prejudice. What else could it mean when the context of my post is about race?

11 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

^^^^^ sorry about the edit but shouldn't it be do?

Sorry I took what you said at face value and I see your point. Thanks for clarifying.

But to put a finer point on it.....wasn't the women that was protesting and run over ....ahhhhh white?

Yes. Look.  I was trying to say that a neo nazi to AA analogy is weak. That's all.

5 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Yes. Look.  I was trying to say that a neo nazi to AA analogy is weak. That's all.

Okeey dokee

25 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

He gets them wrong 99% of the time and he hasn't owned up to it yet... why should he start now? :D

Except we cleared that up........you would know if you weren't so ill informed 100% of the time.......

But thanks for injecting yourself into a conversation you know nothing about AGAIN.

6 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

My comments were about a racial voting block and you called it prejudice. What else could it mean when the context of my post is about race?

When I used the word "prejudice" I wasn't talking about racial prejudice. Is there some reason you automatically link the two words together?

4 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Okeey dokee

I'm probably not being clear as I need to be and I apologize for that. My issue isn't with the AA voters, it with the white liberals that take advantage of them 

2 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

I'm probably not being clear as I need to be and I apologize for that. My issue isn't with the AA voters, it with the white liberals that take advantage of them 

Why do you assume "white liberals" are disingenuous about their concern for the plight of disadvantaged black citizens?

That has been a right wing talking point for a long time.