Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hst2

Will Trump respond to white athletes protest at the winter Olympics?

105 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

And a valid one. I dunno....looking back.....yeah....this race thing was still around I guess. But in previous administrations the nation as a whole dealt with it and moved on...bit by bit.

Now with Trump it has become a full blown cage match.

Now that being said; maybe SOME blacks and whites have been just putting up with it and not coming out of the closet with their hatred ....it was a massive zit .....and Trump popped it.....is that good or bad....only time will tell.

Wow just wow.

With your opinion of the previous Admin and race relations we can't even have a dialogue.

2 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Wow just wow.

With your opinion of the previous Admin and race relations we can't even have a dialogue.

Huh?

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

Huh?

Relations are worse now than under Obamas?

I guess it depends on perspective but I think they were bad then and still bad now.

12 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

LOL, another one who believes his personal opinion is fact.

Whats wrong with you?

LMAO!!! My opinion is based on logic yours is based on fantasy.

I knew you wouldn't get it. LMAO!!! You must be a parody poster.

1 minute ago, EgyptKang said:

LMAO!!! My opinion is based on logic yours is based on fantasy.

I knew you wouldn't get it. LMAO!!! You must be a parody poster.

This is "logic"?

Now you've crossed into delusional territory.

EGYPTKANG said......

"you and your ilk want to discriminate against non whites and non whites do nothing about it ".

3 hours ago, FatBoy said:

Why do you assume "white liberals" are disingenuous about their concern for the plight of disadvantaged black citizens?

That has been a right wing talking point for a long time. 

Ok NOW we're getting somewhere. When I say "white liberals", I'm talking about the big time power players in the political world. The ones that go to a Black church once every 4 years.  They grab their vote, go back to their million dollar houses, with security details. They fly around the country rubbing elbows with the wealthy power brokers, pass health care bills, um, for the common man that is, not themselves, tax the middle class that's busting their butt week to week, so they can throw crumbs to the AA communities they visit every 4 years. Then they get them dependent on the government programs, generation after generation, till they have no choice but to vote for them, lest they loose their means of survival. That breeds resentment. But the "white liberals" tell them the problem is the conservative whites. They are racist. They want to take your money, and health care, and housing. Vote for us and we promise to protect your welfare (of course they don't say it like that). So for the past 50 years, for the most part, the AA community that is trapped in the liberal scheme vote democrat every time. Look at Baltimore, Chicago, DC. How's that working out for them. The white conservative is demonized for saying every able bodied man should work for what he has. They don't like getting their hard earned money taken from them, and watch it being spent in the same grocery line they are standing in. The black man stuck in a dead end cycle, resenting the white man for resenting him, for spending the money he worked 70-80 hours for. And the rich liberals sit back and enjoy the show, or $1000 a plate fund raiser, or what ever they are spending our money on that day.

Oh, and that "right wing talking point" you mentioned, was actually first posited by Malcom X. He said the only difference between the white liberal and the white conservative was that the liberal was more devious. The conservative is honest. He doesn't act like ha cares about the Negro, he just wants to be in power.

What do I think? I pretty much agree with Malcom X. And the middle class whites AND blacks are left fighting for table scraps.

3 hours ago, Guido2 said:

I think there has to be a differentiation between 'white liberals' and over the top white liberal progressive nut bags. They are the ones doing the exploiting. Party above country is not just the domain of RWNJs.

Others on both sides.....well go to work each day.

Bingo! It's the power players, the working man, of every race is stuck fighting for table scraps.

45 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Ok NOW we're getting somewhere. When I say "white liberals", I'm talking about the big time power players in the political world. The ones that go to a Black church once every 4 years.  They grab their vote, go back to their million dollar houses, with security details. They fly around the country rubbing elbows with the wealthy power brokers, pass health care bills, um, for the common man that is, not themselves, tax the middle class that's busting their butt week to week, so they can throw crumbs to the AA communities they visit every 4 years. Then they get them dependent on the government programs, generation after generation, till they have no choice but to vote for them, lest they loose their means of survival. That breeds resentment. But the "white liberals" tell them the problem is the conservative whites. They are racist. They want to take your money, and health care, and housing. Vote for us and we promise to protect your welfare (of course they don't say it like that). So for the past 50 years, for the most part, the AA community that is trapped in the liberal scheme vote democrat every time. Look at Baltimore, Chicago, DC. How's that working out for them. The white conservative is demonized for saying every able bodied man should work for what he has. They don't like getting their hard earned money taken from them, and watch it being spent in the same grocery line they are standing in. The black man stuck in a dead end cycle, resenting the white man for resenting him, for spending the money he worked 70-80 hours for. And the rich liberals sit back and enjoy the show, or $1000 a plate fund raiser, or what ever they are spending our money on that day.

Oh, and that "right wing talking point" you mentioned, was actually first posited by Malcom X. He said the only difference between the white liberal and the white conservative was that the liberal was more devious. The conservative is honest. He doesn't act like ha cares about the Negro, he just wants to be in power.

What do I think? I pretty much agree with Malcom X. And the middle class whites AND blacks are left fighting for table scraps.

Democrats have worked to secure civil rights protections for Blacks that relate to education, employment, voting and home ownership. And, as you point out, recently made healthcare a basic right.

Now we watch Republicans work to destroy educational opportunity, infringe on the right to vote and attack civil rights law in general, renegade a Black or organization that calls into question police violence against Blacks.

The Republicans have just delivered to us a racist president. 

It's a no brainer. 

Edited by hst2

2 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

The question should be will NK test one of their rockets during the Olympics ..???

If they do it will be "TRUMPS FAULT"!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Says 2 unnamed " sources".

Bummer.

So you are claiming that Trump did NOT make these comments. Correct?

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

So you are claiming that Trump did NOT make these comments. Correct?

Of course he is ....

Shxthole countries....unbelievable.

But this is the President that accepts visits from 'Normay' and is happy about the deliver of  F-52 fighters and yup everyone from black countries has aids. Oh yeah... and preseving and bragging about how he saved all those jobs at Carrier.

McO.....well he is very selective about his heros. :lol:

3 hours ago, mcorioles said:

If they do it will be "TRUMPS FAULT"!!!!!!!

Nah.... I think he will get a pass on that one.:lol:

4 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Says 2 unnamed " sources".

Bummer.

Hope you remember this post....in the very near future  We will.

8 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Of course he is ....

But this is the President that accepts visits from 'Normay' and is happy about the deliver of  F-52 fighters and yup everyone from black countries has aids. Oh yeah... and preseving and bragging about how he saved all those jobs at Carrier.

Trump's administration hasn't even denied these accusations this time... amazing the degree to which he's willing to embarrass himself. 

5 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Trump's administration hasn't even denied these accusations this time... amazing the degree to which he's willing to embarrass himself. 

I am pretty sure (except for the lobotimized trump supporters) at the white house....that 'they' realize the ship is sinking and they are tired to trying to defend the undefensable. I am equally sure their resumes are all over the place.

Isn't it amazing the the Trump admin holds the presidential record for turnovers for any administration by like 5 fold.....and it was accomplished in less than one year. That by itself speeks volumes.

And don't forget....'shxthole countries' and F-52s.....priceless and clueless.

Edited by Guido2

What he said was wrong,I concede.

Is anyone really surprised?

You know how I know you guys are still full of it?

So let's apply your "outrage" across the board.

Ill start.

Are these people racists?

Jesse Jackson

Al Sharpton

Joe Biden

Edited by mcorioles

As in, do I believe they think their race is superior to others? No. I don’t think they believe that. Nice deflection. 

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

Of course he is ....

I can't believe that Donny let out the secret about the F-52 fighter jets.  What will he do next, talk about the super secret Death Star?  

12 hours ago, stevez51 said:

Unity yes, but it took a few black players to complain that the white players wouldn't join their cause.

What an ignorant comment.  SMH

1 hour ago, mcorioles said:

What he said was wrong,I concede.

Is anyone really surprised?

You know how I know you guys are still full of it?

So let's apply your "outrage" across the board.

Ill start.

Are these people racists?

Jesse Jackson

Al Sharpton

Joe Biden

Lol@U Start a thread about it.

Only in your mind and the minds of ignorant bigots.

Edited by paulsebastian

10 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Guess what? When I'm right I'm not going to say I'm not.

I know it frustrates you guys.

Its not just ME......but you again leave that out to make your"point" sound better.

AND FOR THE RECORD as long as you and the other Libs don't hold your own to the same standards you apply to the rest of us you won't be taken seriously.......how could you?

Do I need to go back and give you samples of his postings ?

LOLROTF@U You can't make this SNL :Dmaterial up.