Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hst2

Will Trump respond to white athletes protest at the winter Olympics?

105 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, hst2 said:

Perhaps she is pointing out that those in power care more about placing the president above the law than in addressing the issues facing our country..

11 hours ago, banner1124 said:

I'm sorry but trump is the one who used this issue to try and divide us.  No one was even paying attention to the whole thing anymore until trump attacked the players at one of his dumb rallies

7 hours ago, gonzoliberal said:

Well then they should take their anger out on the man behind it, not the flag of the country or the country itself.  You don't have to support the president or any other politician, but you should respect the country that sent you to the Olympics.  If you don't want to do that, don't accept the invitation to go to the Olympics.  Take a page from the college football players who played in the championship game, yell "F Trump" if you want, but stand and respect your country and it's flag or simply don't bother going to the Olympics.  

8 hours ago, paulsebastian said:

What an ignorant comment.  SMH

No, if you followed the stories its how it happened.

8 hours ago, cprenegade said:

Well then they should take their anger out on the man behind it, not the flag of the country or the country itself.  You don't have to support the president or any other politician, but you should respect the country that sent you to the Olympics.  If you don't want to do that, don't accept the invitation to go to the Olympics.  Take a page from the college football players who played in the championship game, yell "F Trump" if you want, but stand and respect your country and it's flag or simply don't bother going to the Olympics.  

Is it disrespectful just because you say it is? Isn't that just a groundless opinion used to deflect the real purpose of the protest?

11 hours ago, EGoldstein said:

I can't believe that Donny let out the secret about the F-52 fighter jets.  What will he do next, talk about the super secret Death Star?  

Shhhussshhh....quiet. :lol:

21 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Relations are worse now than under Obamas?

I guess it depends on perspective but I think they were bad then and still bad now.

Yes it does.

But at least under Obama ( and most every president before)....the Australians, the Brits, various majority black nations to name a few, were not POed at him and by association the US. They may have disliked us 'ugly Americans' but at least the relationship was diplomatically cordial. IMO.

BTW.... has anyone ever figured out where the country of Normay is? :D Frankly I don't get that booboo. Even the spell check here flags it. And it doesn't say much for the proofreaders on staff either. Well it is Trumps staff and like any good business man you go with 'the lowest bid'. And see what cha get. :D

Great move on Trumps parting more or less handing these Black nations to China. Great move ...now China can send aid instead of the US.

Edited by Guido2