Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ms maggie

Who says this WH is dysfunctional???

57 posts in this topic

Is it especially hard for the right hand to know what the left hand is doing when one of the hands is unnaturally small? 🤔

Edited by ms maggie

Yeah all this chaos yet the economy is exploding.

Nibody's listening no matter how much you guys rant.

13 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Yeah all this chaos yet the economy is exploding.

Nibody's listening no matter how much you guys rant.

It would appear you and the 35% aren’t comprehending.

1 minute ago, songfourone said:

It would appear you and the 35% aren’t comprehending.

I'm glad you can take comfort food in your polls.

3 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

I'm glad you can take comfort food in your polls.

Hey you with the stars in your eyes.........

:lol:

Just now, songfourone said:

Hey you with the stars in your eyes.........

I have no idea what that means?

A Sinatra song?

Bing Crosby?

Apparently somebody has explained the administration’s position to the president, who has followed up his old tweet opposing the House bill with a new one supporting it:

He personally directed it. Which makes it really odd he was against it less than 2 hours earlier. 

It ain't easy being a stable genius.

a total moron, but then again he is just playing to his base....

his constant complaining about the Dossier is just a dodge. As president, he has access to all the FISA warrants. If there was one, as he wants his uneducated base, sycophants, and other deplorable followers to believe, he would have waved it out in front of the world. He is doing his best to deflect from the on-going Mueller investigation.

I think posting tweets is a new low for this forum  When did tweets become news sources?  

3 minutes ago, jdsample said:

I think posting tweets is a new low for this forum  When did tweets become news sources?  

When a new idiotic POTUS started using them for policy pronouncements

if you don’t like it, maybe you should have voted for someone competent

2 minutes ago, jdsample said:

when the WH declared your hero's bouts of digital diarrhea as official statements (and part of the official presidential records)....when the moron speaks, it becomes news, just like the 44 before him....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-s-tweets-official-statements-spicer-says-n768931

maybe you were in a coma when this took place....

6 minutes ago, jdsample said:

I have used tweets from verified news and governmental sources. 

10 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

When a new idiotic POTUS started using them for policy pronouncements

if you don’t like it, maybe you should have voted for someone competent

Nobody more competent ran.  But I do think the tweets are ridiculous and somewhat embarrassing.  OTOH, the media is even more so.  Really gonna take the diagnosis of some distant head shrink who has seen nothing but a few news clips and put it in prime time that the president is insane?  That crap reporting unfortunately justifies him communicating straight with the public.  

We did not have a NBC to filter and interpret FDR's fireside chats and speculate on his sanity.  

10 hours ago, ms maggie said:

Apparently somebody has explained the administration’s position to the president, who has followed up his old tweet opposing the House bill with a new one supporting it:

He personally directed it. Which makes it really odd he was against it less than 2 hours earlier. 

The FISA Act (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) is still being abused by the NSA even after the Snowden incident. Why is the NSA still monitoring Americans on US soil? 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-security-surveillance/nsa-collected-americans-phone-records-despite-law-change-report-idUSKBN17Y2LS

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. National Security Agency collected more than 151 million records of Americans’ phone calls last year, even after Congress limited its ability to collect bulk phone records, according to an annual report issued on Tuesday by the top U.S. intelligence officer.

A report found that the NSA collected the 151 million records even though it had warrants from the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance court to spy on only 42 terrorism suspects in 2016, in addition to a handful identified the previous year.

Edited by flyboy56

6 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

The FISA Act (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) is still being abused by the NSA even after the Snowden incident. Why is the NSA still monitoring Americans on US soil? 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-security-surveillance/nsa-collected-americans-phone-records-despite-law-change-report-idUSKBN17Y2LS

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. National Security Agency collected more than 151 million records of Americans’ phone calls last year, even after Congress limited its ability to collect bulk phone records, according to an annual report issued on Tuesday by the top U.S. intelligence officer.

A report found that the NSA collected the 151 million records even though it had warrants from the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance court to spy on only 42 terrorism suspects in 2016, in addition to a handful identified the previous year.

And the House just re-upped, led by Paul Ryan. 

3 hours ago, mcorioles said:

I love how the Libs have their occasional threads just to call Trump names.

Its cute.

Would be nice if he didn’t give cause.......

:D

2 hours ago, jdsample said:

Yes, totally the problem, the forum posting tweets.

2 hours ago, jdsample said:

Nobody more competent ran.  But I do think the tweets are ridiculous and somewhat embarrassing.  OTOH, the media is even more so.  Really gonna take the diagnosis of some distant head shrink who has seen nothing but a few news clips and put it in prime time that the president is insane?  That crap reporting unfortunately justifies him communicating straight with the public.  

We did not have a NBC to filter and interpret FDR's fireside chats and speculate on his sanity.  

It really doesn't take a Psychiatrist to tell you that the President is acting, shall we say eccentric.  As you said, the tweets are far from acting mature, let alone presidential.    

12 hours ago, ms maggie said:

Wow the mother of all flip flops!