Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mcorioles

Trudeau Tells El Salvadorans Don't Come to Canada

57 posts in this topic

Its interesting to think that that many of them will become undocumented immigrants here, and our immigration officials, busy tracking down these folks who were recently hard-working law-abiding citizens, will be distracted from going after the violent, gang members who Trump is always grousing about.

So rich in irony: Trump ran on eliminating undocumented immigrants, yet this stupid and inhumane policy creates more of them.

Edited by hst2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Its interesting to think that that many of them will become undocumented immigrants here, and our immigration officials, busy tracking down these folks who were recently hard-working law-abiding citizens, will be distracted from going after the violent, gang members who Trump is always grousing about.

So rich in irony: Trump ran on eliminating undocumented immigrants, yet this stupid and inhumane policy creates more of them.

They'll be rolled into the Dreamers,don't worry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mcorioles said:

They'll be rolled into the Dreamers,don't worry.

Link?

Or yet another lie to avoid the utter stupidity and nastiness of your Dear Leader?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Link?

Or yet another lie to avoid the utter stupidity and nastiness of your Dear Leader?

First off ,there have been no lies.

Only your saying I have yet you never produce proof.

 

And when given proof I didn't lie......you cowardly get the posts removed to save your embarrassment.

 

I don't agree with most of your stances but I respected you till now.

Edited by mcorioles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

First off ,there have been no lies.

Only your saying I have yet you never produce proof.

 

And when given proof I didn't lie......you cowardly get the posts removed to save your embarrassment.

 

I don't agree with most of your stances but I respected you till now.

"They'll be rolled into the Dreamers,don't worry."

Is that not a lie? If not, explain what it is based on.

I have never had a post removed.

Another lie.

 
Edited by hst2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hst2 said:

"They'll be rolled into the Dreamers,don't worry."

Is that not a lie? If not, explain what it is based on.

I have never had a post removed.

Another lie.

 

You crack me up.

 

It was obviously a joke.

 

But that's right ......you guys can't differentiate,you know like the dumb thread somone started yesterday pretending Trump was serious when he said to the farmers in the room should be glad they voted for me. (paraphrasing)

Edited by mcorioles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm used to it. A number of Trump supporters are unable to come to terms with the cruelty and stupidity of this policy, so they have made up lots of stuff.

I suppose anything is better than facing the distinct possibility that they themselves, by supporting such a policy, may be stupid and cruel themselves.

So, why support it? Is it about race?

Trump's signature appeal is white nationalism.

Edited by hst2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, hst2 said:

I'm used to it. A number of Trump supporters are unable to come to terms with the cruelty and stupidity of this policy, so they have made up lots of stuff.

I suppose anything is better than facing the distinct possibility that they themselves, by supporting such a policy, may be stupid and cruel themselves.

So, why support it? Is it about race?

Trump's signature appeal is white nationalism.

At this point I'm trying to figure out if you actually believe this^^^^^ or just being hateful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

At this point I'm trying to figure out if you actually believe this^^^^^ or just being hateful.

I oppose the cruel policy of destroying the lives of these hard working El Salvadorans, but I'm the hateful one.

Thanks for the chuckle.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, hst2 said:

I oppose the cruel policy of destroying the lives of these hard working El Salvadorans, but I'm the hateful one.

Thanks for the chuckle.

 

Yet you are strangely silent about the 150k el salvadorans ripped from their homes and and cruelly repatriated, their lives destroyed, by the obama regime.

Obama was merely catering to his racist and white supremacist supporters.....welcome to their ranks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mcorioles said:

You crack me up.

 

It was obviously a joke.

 

But that's right ......you guys can't differentiate,you know like the dumb thread somone started yesterday pretending Trump was serious when he said to the farmers in the room should be glad they voted for me. (paraphrasing)

Just like Trump: Say a lie; when called out on it; Oh, he's joking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

Yet you are strangely silent about the 150k el salvadorans ripped from their homes and and cruelly repatriated, their lives destroyed, by the obama regime.

Obama was merely catering to his racist and white supremacist supporters.....welcome to their ranks.

Could you please provide a link so I can read it for background of your allegation? What exactly is your reference?

 

Edited by ncbirdfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

Just like Trump: Say a lie; when called out on it; Oh, he's joking.

Well that put you in the same boat as HST

You both are one of two things then.

Unable to differentiate between a joke and being serious.( you chose which mental deficiency fits you best)

Or

Playing stupid?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hst2 said:

I'm used to it. A number of Trump supporters are unable to come to terms with the cruelty and stupidity of this policy, so they have made up lots of stuff.

I suppose anything is better than facing the distinct possibility that they themselves, by supporting such a policy, may be stupid and cruel themselves.

So, why support it? Is it about race?

Trump's signature appeal is white nationalism.

I know why the liberal politicians want illegals coming over the border by the millions, but how does it benefit you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mrdeltoid said:

I know why the liberal politicians want illegals coming over the border by the millions, but how does it benefit you?

This thread is about people who are here legally.

Trump's actions here increase the number of people who are here illegally.

Why do you want that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Well that put you in the same boat as HST

You both are one of two things then.

Unable to differentiate between a joke and being serious.( you chose which mental deficiency fits you best)

Or

Playing stupid?

 

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Well that put you in the same boat as HST

You both are one of two things then.

Unable to differentiate between a joke and being serious.( you chose which mental deficiency fits you best)

Or

Playing stupid?

 

A joke at the expense of people's lives being destroyed.

And I'm the hateful one? How does that work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

Yet you are strangely silent about the 150k el salvadorans ripped from their homes and and cruelly repatriated, their lives destroyed, by the obama regime.

Obama was merely catering to his racist and white supremacist supporters.....welcome to their ranks.

They must not be able to vote.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

They must not be able to vote.;)

Well, not Democratic, anyway :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Not the point.

But I agree,his joke wasn't funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Not the point.

But I agree,his joke wasn't funny.

Was your joke funny? Or just a ham fisted attempt to avoid facing the fact that you support incredibly cruel and stupid policy?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, hst2 said:

This thread is about people who are here legally.

Trump's actions here increase the number of people who are here illegally.

Why do you want that?

This isnt going to get an honest, straightforward response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Was your joke funny? Or just a ham fisted attempt to avoid facing the fact that you support incredibly cruel and stupid policy?

 

Not for me to decide.

You crack me up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0