Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mcorioles

Trudeau Tells El Salvadorans Don't Come to Canada

57 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jdsample said:

No.  And I will state this slowly because I realize now that I am talking to a mentally disabled person.  It does actually answer the question.  We have laws.  Obama did his best (or worst) to blur them, but they exist.  We either follow the law or the ukases of dictators.  You seem to prefer the latter since thinking is difficult.  I don't blame you for that after your brain injury.  It must have been painful when your 300 lb bust of Mao Tse Tung fell on your head because you placed it on a plastic table and your dog moved it while scratching himself.  It must have been a shock to wake up 6 months later in a hospital with your head wrapped in bandages and wires connected to every part of your body.  I'm sure the first thought that entered your badly damaged brain 15 minutes later was "Did anyone feed my dog, Leonid, or clean his crap out of my rug?"  

Well Leonid is fine,  He has managed to feed himself on squirrels and mice that inhabit your house now that burglars smashed the sliding glass door and took your flat screens and receiver.  But they left the cheap *** speakers.  Your bed will require professional attention.  Or perhaps replacement.  Six months of dog **** ain't comin' out in the wash.

This post makes no sense.

Why don't you just come out and admit it?

5 hours ago, hst2 said:

This post makes no sense.

Why don't you just come out and admit it?

OK.  I am going to come out of the closet.  Here goes.  

I converse with a school teacher who thinks negros and hispanics are his pets to coddle.  I know it is wrong to talk to people who think being of another (fictional according to him) race is subhuman.  But I can't help myself.  

He is like the granny who has 50 cats but goes pet shopping at pet stores for kittens.  I should put him on ignore but that seems slightly immature to ignore a blatant racist.  

1 minute ago, jdsample said:

OK.  I am going to come out of the closet.  Here goes.  

I converse with a school teacher who thinks negros and hispanics are his pets to coddle.  I know it is wrong to talk to people who think being of another (fictional according to him) race is subhuman.  But I can't help myself.  

He is like the granny who has 50 cats but goes pet shopping at pet stores for kittens.  I should put him on ignore but that seems slightly immature to ignore a blatant racist.  

When did you move up to using "negros"? 

Mighty progressive of you.

BTW, its "Negroes".

3 minutes ago, hst2 said:

When did you move up to using "negros"? 

Mighty progressive of you.

BTW, its "Negroes".

I apologize for misspelling the names of your pets.  Is it feeding time?

Just now, jdsample said:

I apologize for misspelling the names of your pets.  Is it feeding time?

I'm just glad you've moved up to saying "negro".

7 hours ago, hst2 said:

I'm just glad you've moved up to saying "negro".

Up?  

Did you feed yours yet?  I could provide cooking tips on dishes "those people" enjoy.  But you being in Maryland, a slave state, are probably miles ahead of me in feeding negroes.  Besides, where are you going to get rainbow trout to dress with Cajun spices?  LOL.  

I like to feed birds and squirrels instead.  It pisses my wife off because it pisses off our yapping dogs that squirrels press their noses against the sliding glass door when the feeder is empty.  If it were open, I think the squirrels would come in and help themselves.  They would probably become fast friends with our dogs who aren't much bigger and they all love peanuts.   I know this because while working the winery today the dogs helped themselves to the bag of in-shell peanuts meant for birds.  It took me an hour to vacuum up the debris.  I ate a few peanuts and they weren't very good.  I mean if you were driving across country and bought a bag of these while filling up and opened them an hour later, you would drive back to the gas station for a $1.49 refund.  I think the FDA have placed birds and squirrels on a low sodium diet.  Which is unfair.  What if their doctors have placed them on diuretics?  That can deplete their sodium to dangerous levels.  I could kill birds and squirrels feeding them unsalted peanuts!  I think in the future, I will soak the in-shell peanuts in a brine mixture and leave it up to the birds and their physicians whether the salt intake is healthy.  At least I will enjoy the peanuts.  

I do have one piece of advice in feeding your pet negroes.  Not even they like chitlins anymore.  I came to know this when our politically correct supply officer ordered enough chitlins to feed the entire crew.  When our negro pets threw the chitlins in his face and demanded fish and chips, we spent an hour at periscope depth in rough seas flushing chitlins out of the trash disposal unit.  I don't know if there are negro fish at the bottom of the sea that love chitlins.  The chitlins might still be there.  It would make for an excellent expedition for Robert Ballard to discover chitlins at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.