Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Norman

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens admits affair, but...

30 posts in this topic

This saucy one has both sides covered...he was a D and changed to an R.

Greitens admits affair, but denies allegation he blackmailed woman with photo

JEFFERSON CITY • Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens and his wife, Sheena Greitens, issued an extraordinary statement late Wednesday acknowledging that he had an extramarital affair in the past and that the couple “has dealt with this together honestly and privately.”  The statement came as a St. Louis television station aired a segment alleging that, during that affair, Greitens took a compromising photograph of the woman and threatened to publicize it if she exposed him. The statement from Greitens and his wife didn’t address that part of the allegation.

The bizarre turn of events came just hours after Greitens delivered his second State of the State speech in Jefferson City.

“You’re never going to mention my name, otherwise this picture will be everywhere,” Greitens told the woman, she claims on the audio. She is heard telling her then-husband that Greitens made the statement after he took a photo while she was bound, blindfolded and partly undressed during a sexual encounter at Greitens’ St. Louis home in March 2015. That was about a month after his first public statements confirming he was considering a political run.

The woman claims in the audio that they went into Greitens’ basement, where he bound her to a piece of exercise equipment with some kind of tape, put a blindfold on her and began partly undressing her and touching her.  That part of the encounter was consensual, she indicates in the audio, but the alleged taking of the photograph wasn’t. She said in the audio that she wasn’t aware he was doing it until she saw a flash of light through the blindfold, followed by his alleged verbal threat.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/greitens-admits-affair-but-denies-allegation-he-blackmailed-woman-with/article_b5f28d4d-72bd-512c-870b-da7dc7cd1fe3.html

Now allegation he struck her when she admitted to having sex with her then-husband.

Strong family values conservative and apparently good friends with Mike Pence.

I guess he figured if the President has a couple baby mommas and the Repubs support a child molester....that is the party for him.

Edited by EgyptKang

I don’t care about the affair but the other allegations aren’t cool. If true, he should resign.

A strong up and comer in the GOP. I wouldn't be surprised if he is President soon.

No question....evangelicals will pray with him and the base will salivate all over him.  And then there is his bosom buddy Pence.  Looks like a shoe-in to me.

5 hours ago, Joba said:

A strong up and comer in the GOP. I wouldn't be surprised if he is President soon.

And if he rides up to announce his candidacy while on a horse, pulls out a pistol afterwards and starts dating the under 18 crowd, he will most assuredly be your ideal GOP candidate for President.    

He said she said. The good news is the pendulum is swinging towards the other direction in favor of women. the bad news, it never stops in the middle. It will create an atmosphere of open season for women with grudges against men. I'n not saying the guy is not guilty but in this new atmosphere he is if she says he is. 

14 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

He said she said. The good news is the pendulum is swinging towards the other direction in favor of women. the bad news, it never stops in the middle. It will create an atmosphere of open season for women with grudges against men. I'n not saying the guy is not guilty but in this new atmosphere he is if she says he is. 

He admits to the affair.

54 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

He admits to the affair.

Yes, but it is the blackmail part that is the most serious issue. 

16 hours ago, Joba said:

Not anymore. 

18 hours ago, michiganjoe said:

Now allegation he struck her when she admitted to having sex with her then-husband.

What does that mean without a link?

Did he "stick her" while she was having sex with her husband?:rolleyes:  

1 hour ago, flyboy56 said:

Yes, but it is the blackmail part that is the most serious issue. 

And that part he hasn't denied nor confirmed, while he did confirm the affair.  Which is odd.

Edited by ms maggie

4 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

What does that mean without a link?

Did he "stick her" while she was having sex with her husband?:rolleyes:  

Stick and struck are two different words.  Don't get it.

4 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Stick and struck are two different words.  Don't get it.

Sorry, I misread it.

So he struck her when she was having sex with her husband?

Both are a bit kinky in my world and gives the impression of a weird *** 3 way.

8 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

And that part he hasn't denied nor confirmed, while he did confirm the affair.  Which is odd.

That's in the title of the article.

10 minutes ago, Boobie said:

This guy sounds like another Bill Clinton

Or any other cheating pig.

Edited by jonsensback

7 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

That's in the title of the article.

Read the article.  His attorney issued a statement denying the blackmail.  Greitens has not. 

6 minutes ago, Boobie said:

This guy sounds like another Bill Clinton

Alas, but it's not...

Just now, ms maggie said:

Read the article.  His attorney issued a statement denying the blackmail.  Greitens has not. 

I did.  Having your lawyer deny it should be the same as you saying since they have been referred as "mouth pieces" in old gangster movies.:D

Just kidding.  But I agree I don't understand why he didn't since he obviously instructed his lawyer to.

I agree, this is way to freaky to keep up with.

14 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

FO

Is that part of a new word you're learning to spell?  

Keep trying.

1 hour ago, ms maggie said:

Straight from the OP;