soulflower

Trump doesn’t understand why people become immigrants

243 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, jdsample said:

By all means have all the abortions you like.  Just remember you are a participant in a racist sacrament.  

As far as I know, Trump disapproves of your racism.  And everyone else's racism.  

21 minutes ago, Boobie said:

lmao.....

If you ran a poll of American asking

What do you think of Baltimore

a)    A place I'd like to live.

B)   A real slithole

-

-

-

b would win hands down

The thread has, as usual, devolved into a contest of 'who can pull the dumbest thing out of their.... imaginations'.

Teh deplorables have plainly decided to keep defending Trump, and by extension, his vulgar racism.

They will not change.

All that decent people can do is to outvote them.

2 hours ago, jdsample said:

We know that immigration policy was no admittance.

‘We’ don’t know this because I know this statement is flat out false.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

‘We’ don’t know this because I know this statement is flat out false.

Link?  1921-1965 there was a flat ban on immigration.  

2 hours ago, gonzoliberal said:

The thread has, as usual, devolved into a contest of 'who can pull the dumbest thing out of their.... imaginations'.

Teh deplorables have plainly decided to keep defending Trump, and by extension, his vulgar racism.

They will not change.

All that decent people can do is to outvote them.

It's pretty sad when most of the conservatives left here identify with boobie.

I knew Trump would kill this forum. 

3 hours ago, jdsample said:

LOL.  A little reading on Margaret Sanger would help you.  The pro-choice movement was born in racism, and is now a left wing sacrament.  

So clueless. 

Just now, hst2 said:

So clueless. 

Look it up.  

10 minutes ago, jdsample said:

Look it up.  

Yeah, she worked with that other noted racist, W.E.B DuBois.

You criticize eugenics and you don't even know that you essentially support it.

Edited by hst2

Always has been on the same page. David Duke wasn't an enthusiastic supporter because of Trump's economic policies.

Edited by michiganjoe

7 hours ago, prodigalson1 said:

That sir is your opinion.

Now, if that's something you say a lot, and you do say it a lot, what monopoly do you hold title to that prevents me or anyone else, from pointing out to you that most of what you say here on SunSpot is merely your opinion?

Blah,blah,blah.

Because you are wrong.

When something happens and I refer to it ....it's not an opinion.

Are you really that dense or just trolling?

Another liberal manufactured "crisis".

Seems **** Durbin  has a credibility problem .........shockingly over the exact same situation.

3 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Blah,blah,blah.

Because you are wrong.

When something happens and I refer to it ....it's not an opinion.

Are you really that dense or just trolling?

Trolling, dense, I'm wrong ???

That is only your opinion.  Go see how many people you can get to agree with you that I am as you describe. I think you'll find that except for maybe joba, that is only your opinion.

Let's see whose right or wrong about that.

😑

1 minute ago, prodigalson1 said:

Trolling, dense, I'm wrong ???

That is only your opinion.  Go see how many people you can get to agree with you that I am as you describe. I think you'll find that except for maybe joba, that is only your opinion.

Let's see whose right or wrong about that.

😑

Again,when I refer to something that happened...that is a fact....not an opinion.

LOL, now you want a poll for yourself?

Too funny.

Are you ok?

Edited by mcorioles

4 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Another liberal manufactured "crisis".

Seems **** Durbin  has a credibility problem .........shockingly over the exact same situation.

Your opinion young lad, your opinion. No fact or evidence to support you. It's  your opinion and not shared by more than maybe a few people here.

Just now, prodigalson1 said:

Your opinion young lad, your opinion. No fact or evidence to support you. It's  your opinion and not shared by more than maybe a few people here.

Do you think your lame "opinion" schtick bothers me?

I love it....just makes you look more foolish by the post.

BTW.......not an opinion again........a fact.

Are you ok?

1 minute ago, mcorioles said:

Again,when I refer to something that happened...that is a fact....not an opinion.

Are you ok?

A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by evidence or proof. That is definition of opinion  All you offer, 90% of the time, is opinion. I will be honest enough to let you know when it is more than just your opinion. Meanwhile you should try looking up some of the words you use so frequently to insure you're using them correctly, Mr Intellectual. 

What you claim happened or is happening does not make it a fact. You can't wrap your brain around that cam you?

Is something wrong with you?

15 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Are you ok?

Prove one sentence of what you said.

You can't,  because what you said is your opinion and impossible to demonstrate for everyone here as a fact.

No? Then prove what you said line by line otherwise concede that you've been out maneuvered by a non intellectual. Go ahead,  prove it. You can't.

And BTW, I'm just fine. Are you alright? 

Edited by prodigalson1

19 minutes ago, prodigalson1 said:

You can't,  because what you said is your opinion and impossible to demonstrate for everyone here as a fact.

No? Then prove what you said line by line otherwise concede that you've been out maneuvered by a non intellectual. Go ahead,  prove it. You can't.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25817/****-durbin-has-history-lying-about-private-white-ryan-saavedra

There you go took a 30 second search.

You goofs should know by now I don't make specific statements without knowing they are indeed FACTS...not opinions.

Where is your proof?

1 hour ago, prodigalson1 said:

1 hour ago, mcorioles said:

Are you ok?

59 minutes ago, prodigalson1 said:

39 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25817/****-durbin-has-history-lying-about-private-white-ryan-saavedra

There you go took a 30 second search.

You goofs should know by now I don't make specific statements without knowing they are indeed FACTS...not opinions.

Where is your proof?

I believe another apology is in order.

Rough week for the Libs.

2 hours ago, michiganjoe said:

Always has been on the same page. David Duke wasn't an enthusiastic supporter because of Trump's economic policies.

Bingo

7 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

I believe another apology is in order.

Rough week for the Libs.

Donald Trump lies more often than **** Durbin. Yet another rough month for Donald and his supporters. 

Opinion or fact?

I have evidence and proof to show that it is  a fact. 

5 minutes ago, prodigalson1 said:

Donald Trump lies more often than **** Durbin. Yet another rough month for Donald and his supporters. 

Opinion or fact?

I have evidence and proof to show that it is  a fact. 

Another one proven wrong who just blathers along.......

6 hours ago, jdsample said:

Link?  1921-1965 there was a flat ban on immigration.  

You are correct that people got freaked out by all these non English speaking immigrants from Europe coming here in very large numbers and laws were passed whose effect was to seriously restrict that flow but at no point was there ever a flat out ban. The 1921 law moved the US to a quota system based on population numbers from the 1910 census. This was revised in 1924 to be even more restrictive based on 1890 census numbers.

Here are some links:

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5078

Above is the quota system by the numbers.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/09/28/chapter-1-the-nations-immigration-laws-1920-to-today/

"A 1921 law imposed the first overall numerical quota on immigration to the U.S.—about 350,000, reduced to 165,000 in 1924 (Martin, 2011). The 1924 law set annual quotas for each European country based on the foreign-born population from that nation living in the U.S. in 1890. The 1921 and 1924 laws exempted from the new quota highly skilled immigrants, domestic servants, specialized workers such as actors and wives or unmarried minor children of U.S. citizens, and the 1924 law also created preferences for quota visas for certain family members and agricultural workers (Martin, 2011)."

https://www.libertyellisfoundation.org/immigration-timeline#1930

1930-1965:

940,000 Germans, 900,000 Canadians, 610,000 Mexicans, 480,000 UK, 390,000 Italy, 310,000 Caribbean.

You might remember the fictional movie Brooklyn from a few years back?  About an Irish woman who came to NYC in the 50s?

https://books.google.com/books?id=qhvzDQAAQBAJ&pg=PA23&lpg=PA23&dq#v=onepage&q&f=false

"Between 1946 and 1961, 531,255 people, almost 17 percent of the population, left Ireland.  Forty percent of those who were between the ages of 10 and 19 in 1951 were gone by 1961. Most of the migrants went to Great Britain, but 68,151 left for America during and after World War II (1941–1961). It was the largest migration of Irish to the United States since the 1920s."

Given your political leanings, I assume you are well acquainted with Ayn Rand? She came through Ellis Island in 1926.