Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heisenberg

Tucker Carlson defends racist Trump comments

87 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, hst2 said:

Why remark on those countries at all?

Trump claims he is for merit-based immigration, but his remarks refer to geography, and come down to skin color.

Because the US is not getting immigrants who want to better America, the US is getting immigrants who want to get the hell away from their own ****hole country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, flyboy56 said:

Would people be leaving their country if it weren't true? Trump apparently didn't use the more toned down presidential style when referring to those "****hole" countries, that's all. 

That's all? My God the depths people will sink to just to defend this buffoon. 

I don't care that he is oblivious to policy.  I don't care that he is Putin's *****.  I don't care that he is expanding the swamp.

I do care that he is incapable of anything approaching the dignity and grace that should be the hallmark of a POTUS. Our culture has been coarsening for a while.  He is pushing it off the cliff.  Pig. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, soulflower said:

That’s not the issue

The issue is Trump’s ignorance 

Exactly - This is about immigration, he asked why we can’t have immigrants from Norway instead - who cares where they are from, as long as they qualify. We all know why he wants immigrants from Norway. The problem is Norwegians aren’t coming here - Trump has only himself to blame for that. :lol: I bet we look like the [craphole] country from their perspective. 

Edited by Baltimatt
Language

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flyboy56 said:

Because the US is not getting immigrants who want to better America, the US is getting immigrants who want to get the hell away from their own [craphole] country.

As has always been the case.  Ireland in the 1850/60s?  Eastern Europe in the early 1900s?  Even the earliest immigrants were escaping grim, poverty stricken lives.

Suddenly this is a big problem?  Nonsense. 

Edited by Baltimatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

Exactly - This is about immigration, he asked why we can’t have immigrants from Norway instead - who cares where they are from, as long as they qualify. We all know why he wants immigrants from Norway. The problem is Norwegians aren’t coming here - Trump has only himself to blame for that. :lol: I bet we look like the [craphole] country from their perspective. 

He claims he wants skills based immigration.  Had no idea being Norwegian was a skill.....

Edited by Baltimatt
Language

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ms maggie said:

That's all? My God the depths people will sink to just to defend this buffoon. 

I don't care that he is oblivious to policy.  I don't care that he is Putin's *****.  I don't care that he is expanding the swamp.

I do care that he is incapable of anything approaching the dignity and grace that should be the hallmark of a POTUS. Our culture has been coarsening for a while.  He is pushing it off the cliff.  Pig. 

So El Salvador is not a [craphole]? Families aren't leaving for the US because they fear for their lives? 

Edited by Baltimatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

Because the US is not getting immigrants who want to better America, the US is getting immigrants who want to get the hell away from their own ****hole country.

 

Just now, ms maggie said:

As has always been the case.  Ireland in the 1850/60s?  Eastern Europe in the early 1900s?  Even the earliest immigrants were escaping grim, poverty stricken lives.

Suddenly this is a big problem?  Nonsense. 

It's white privilege writ large... NIMBY.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ms maggie said:

As has always been the case.  Ireland in the 1850/60s?  Eastern Europe in the early 1900s?  Even the earliest immigrants were escaping grim, poverty stricken lives.

Suddenly this is a big problem?  Nonsense. 

I'm glad to see we agree why many people leave their country. BECAUSE THEY ARE [CRAPHOLES]! My ancestors left England in the mid 1600's because it was a [craphole] back then.

Edited by Baltimatt
Language

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flyboy56 said:

I'm glad to see we agree why most people leave their country. BECAUSE THEY ARE [CRAPHOLES]!

But that's not the issue.  It's the POTUS demeaning his office with his vulgar discourse.  

We used to have standards.  

Edited by Baltimatt
Language in quote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

Dude, the countries people are leaving and risking their lives to get to America are ****holes. Why else would they be risking their lives to get the hell out? 

In the 1800s - Ireland and Germany were s*itholes that provides the US a large chunk of immigrants 

In the early 1900s - Italy and Poland were s*itholes that provided the US a large chunk of immigrants 

People become immigrants because they want to have a quality of life that can’t be attained in the “s*itholes” they came from. 

Unless we’re going to end immigration, I don’t understand the point of Trump’s commentary 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

Do you believe Haiti is an advanced first world nation?

Have you ever visited Haiti? It's a poor country with many many wonderful people. Should iy be called a ******* by a leader of another country?

Edited by ncbirdfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, we've brought it down to whether or not you think vulgarity has a place in Preznidental discourse?

The SunSpot censor-bot is having conniption fits NOW... 

If Teh POTUS can use vulgar language, why not school children?

The bar has fallen to the ground.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

Would people be leaving their country if it weren't true? Trump apparently didn't use the more toned down presidential style when referring to those "****hole" countries, that's all. 

Just because someone is leaving a country doesn't mean it's a sh**thole.  That is about the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bartman said:

Finally! I could've said those words myself!

Of course you could.  That you so wholeheartedly agree is yet more proof of just how deplorable those comments are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

Dude, the countries people are leaving and risking their lives to get to America are ****holes. Why else would they be risking their lives to get the hell out? 

Hard to argue that. But IMO it's not presidential to say whatever the hell comes out of your head to your mouth without filtering.

If you ask a Haiti immigrant if his country is a sheet hole they would probably say not yes but hell yes. But that was a major bonehead statement by Trump and another one that has a nail in his coffin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Hard to argue that. But IMO it's not presidential to say whatever the hell comes out of your head to your mouth without filtering.

If you ask a Haiti immigrant if his country is a sheet hole they would probably say not yes but hell yes. But that was a major bonehead statement by Trump and another one that has a nail in his coffin. 

Didn't Trump also say the people from Haiti all have aids or something like that? Or did I just make that up?

Edited by ncbirdfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't say **** here. I'm getting tired of this poop.

Edited by FatBoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

Didn't Trump also say the people from Haiti all have aids or something like that? Or did I just make that up?

I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised but if you provided a link you wouldn't have to ask would you?

 

And why call out me? I didn't come close to defend him on this.

Edited by jonsensback

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jonsensback said:

I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised but if you provided a link you wouldn't have to ask would you.

 

And why call out me? I didn't come close to defend him on this?

I wasn't calling you out; just extending the conversation. A apologize if it seemed that way to you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

You can't say **** here. I'm getting tired of this poop.

Get your mind out of the manure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ncbirdfan said:

I wasn't calling you out; just extending the conversation. A apologize if it seemed that way to you.

 

You have a strange way of extending conversation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This current Trump self inflicted controversy reminds me of William Donald Schaefer and his proclivity to use vulgarities on a regular basis.  Does anyone remember his comment calling the Eastern Shore the ****house of Maryland?

But he did not deny he said it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Hard to argue that. But IMO it's not presidential to say whatever the hell comes out of your head to your mouth without filtering.

If you ask a Haiti immigrant if his country is a sheet hole they would probably say not yes but hell yes. But that was a major bonehead statement by Trump and another one that has a nail in his coffin. 

I've been to Haiti and it is a ****hole. And the politicians here in Puerto Rico don't get their heads out of their asses PR could soon become a real ****hole. Does that make me a racist because I'm white and I am fearful my home made up mostly of brown skinned folks could become a ****hole? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0