EgyptKang

Trump said he never said anything derogatory about Haiti

208 posts in this topic

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-defends-tough-language-used-daca-meeting-hole-132705686--abc-news-topstories.html

Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor troubled country," Trump said on Twitter. "Never said "take them out".

Doesn't this joke of a president understand that intelligent people don't believe anything coming out of his lying mouth?

31 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Maybe he will be recalled as a "great president"! B)

Schaefer recalled as a 'great governor' | Kent County ...

www.myeasternshoremd.com/.../schaefer-recalled-as-a-great-governor/article_5dffa2c...

Apr 22, 2011 - CENTREVILLE — Former Gov. William Donald Schaefer may be most infamously remembered for referring to the Eastern Shore as an outhouse, but those who served with him have fond memories.

In the 1990 election, Schaefer retained his governorship, but lost seven of the nine Shore counties. In early 1991, the governor made headlines when he made an expletive-laced joke about the Shore, essentially calling it an outhouse.

Guess it depends whose doing the insulting. I thought the dems likes cursing now. No?:huh:

4 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Maybe he will be recalled as a "great president"! B)

Schaefer recalled as a 'great governor' | Kent County ...

www.myeasternshoremd.com/.../schaefer-recalled-as-a-great-governor/article_5dffa2c...

Apr 22, 2011 - CENTREVILLE — Former Gov. William Donald Schaefer may be most infamously remembered for referring to the Eastern Shore as an outhouse, but those who served with him have fond memories.

In the 1990 election, Schaefer retained his governorship, but lost seven of the nine Shore counties. In early 1991, the governor made headlines when he made an expletive-laced joke about the Shore, essentially calling it an outhouse.

Guess it depends whose doing the insulting. I thought the dems likes cursing now. No?:huh:

Yeah, cause it's all about "cursing"... are you freaking serious? :rolleyes:

Well, I wasn't at the meeting.  He says he didn't say it.  Some there say he did, others there say he didn't.

So who knows, plus the democrat that came out first.  Obviously, is against all things trump. 

It also makes me a little worried that no meeting with the president is private.  Shouldn't he be able to negotiate in good faith without having to worry his words will be leaked to the press, or even worse misinterpreted to the press?

The problem is, Trump lies. A lot. So he has no more credibility than those who say he did drop "s***hole" in his comments.

It would be nice if we had a president we could believe.

1 minute ago, overtaxed said:

It also makes me a little worried that no meeting with the president is private.  Shouldn't he be able to negotiate in good faith without having to worry his words will be leaked to the press, or even worse misinterpreted to the press?

Maybe if he wasn't a terrible human being, he could inspire some loyalty.

3 minutes ago, overtaxed said:

Well, I wasn't at the meeting.  He says he didn't say it.  Some there say he did, others there say he didn't.

So who knows, plus the democrat that came out first.  Obviously, is against all things trump. 

How does one misinterpret "sh1thole"?

9 minutes ago, overtaxed said:

Are you kidding me?  At this point it's pretty clear that he said it.  Why deny the obvious?  At this point most of us know that trump is a disgusting racist.  What's more disappointing to me is the number of his supporters who are clearly OK with it and twisting themselves into pretzels to defend his indefensible comments

Edited by banner1124

9 minutes ago, michiganjoe said:

Most I've seen is a can't recall from Cotton and Perdue. 

That says it all, doesnt it?

Not only about this horrifying man, but about his sleazy enablers as well.

9 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

How does one misinterpret "sh1thole"?

You can't, if you actually said it.  None of us will ever know if he did. 

4 minutes ago, hst2 said:

That says it all, doesnt it?

Not only about this horrifying man, but about his sleazy enablers as well.

Cotton not a real surprise but I would have hoped for a bit more from Perdue. 

2 minutes ago, overtaxed said:

You can't, if you actually said it.  None of us will ever know if he did. 

😂

9 minutes ago, overtaxed said:

Didn't know there was a recording.  So how is it clear that he said it?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-appears-deny-****hole-slur-defends-tough-immigration-stance-n837056

So, a democrat, alone, claims he said that.  Of course I am sure he has no other agenda.

And **** Durbin has lied about the EXACT same thing before( lying about what someone said in a meeting)

17 minutes ago, overtaxed said:

Didn't know there was a recording.  So how is it clear that he said it?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-appears-deny-****hole-slur-defends-tough-immigration-stance-n837056

So, a democrat, alone, claims he said that.  Of course I am sure he has no other agenda.

Actually no.

"Graham also reportedly confirmed hearing Trump's racially charged remark in a conversation with fellow South Carolina Republican Sen. Tim Scott.

Reached Friday at a Samsung appliance plant opening in Newberry, Scott said that Graham told him the comments, as reported in the media, were “basically accurate.”"

https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/lindsey-graham-i-said-my-piece-to-trump-but-senator/article_e99c2fba-f7a9-11e7-a381-d7950e17b81f.html

"Breaking his silence, Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on Friday called President Trump's "****hole countries" remarks "very unfortunate" and "unhelpful," noting that he himself was a descendant of Irish immigrants who had faced prejudice and hostilities when they first moved to America."

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/368737-speaker-ryan-calls-trump-****hole-remarks-unhelpful-and-unfortunate

But go ahead and defend the guy.    

Edited by EGoldstein

39 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Yeah, cause it's all about "cursing"... are you freaking serious? :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm serious. That's the problem with these closed door meetings. Even if we know what was said, we have no context, or whose lying, or who isn't. They have these meetings, then run to the nearest mic and put their spin on it. I say, why can't they have these meetings televised? I mean really. Or record them, so there would be accountability. That way there's no way they can spin it. I hate that we have to get the report of what goes on through the filter of a bias politician or "journalist". We have C-SPAN. Look how smooth the DACA meeting went with the cameras running. Why not?

1 minute ago, Joba said:

LOL the liberals were duped by fake news yet again. :lol:

So would defending a racist commentator make that person a racist as well?  

11 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Is this the thing that's going to get him impeached? The other shoe dropping?

"Bomb shell"," Smoking gun"," drip drip drip".:lol::lol::lol:

9 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Yes, I'm serious. That's the problem with these closed door meetings. Even if we know what was said, we have no context, or whose lying, or who isn't. They have these meetings, then run to the nearest mic and put their spin on it. I say, why can't they have these meetings televised? I mean really. Or record them, so there would be accountability. That way there's no way they can spin it. I hate that we have to get the report of what goes on through the filter of a bias politician or "journalist". We have C-SPAN. Look how smooth the DACA meeting went with the cameras running. Why not?

Perhaps "sh1thole" was taken out of context.

It would be so out of character for Mr. Trump to say such a thing.

It might be time to face the horrifying facts, there mrdeltoid.