EgyptKang

Trump said he never said anything derogatory about Haiti

208 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, songfourone said:

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C. is a real sh1thole.

Take them out.

No need. They got Obama's stench out of there a while ago.

34 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

You don't think Haiti is a sh1thole?:huh:

"Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?"

What is he saying about these people?

It is a dangerously simplistic and horrifyingly racist view of humanity.

3 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

He’s a nut. 

His defenders  are nuts

8 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Basically the only people who don't understand that are racists.

30 minutes ago, Joba said:

The White House has a new stench, Trump funk.

Its a combination of McDonalds, Diet Coke and urine stained mattresses.

:D

Edited by songfourone

3 hours ago, overtaxed said:

It also makes me a little worried that no meeting with the president is private.  Shouldn't he be able to negotiate in good faith without having to worry his words will be leaked to the press, or even worse misinterpreted to the press?

This is a good point. There should be some trust that behind closed doors, they can hammer things out without fear that their tactics be used against them in public. On the other hand, Trump should be able to negotiate his position without sounding like a ignorant buffoon. Makes it kind of tough to negotiate with him when he doesn’t understand the play.

1 hour ago, hst2 said:

Sounds like he thinks Immigrants of color have no value

5 hours ago, overtaxed said:

Well, I wasn't at the meeting.  He says he didn't say it.  Some there say he did, others there say he didn't.

So who knows, plus the democrat that came out first.  Obviously, is against all things trump. 

It also makes me a little worried that no meeting with the president is private.  Shouldn't he be able to negotiate in good faith without having to worry his words will be leaked to the press, or even worse misinterpreted to the press?

Nobody there said he didn't. Two of them said they "didn't recall"! Which we should have learned by now is the GOP version of taking the 5th,... like the dwarf Beauregard Sessions!

2 hours ago, hst2 said:

I don't know. Is calling 31 million people deplorable?

Is calling middle America people get bitter and cling to guns and bibles and , and have antipathy towards people that don't look like them?

Or is belittling a meeting about immigration by saying 5 white guys meeting, then laughter, then what will they do next open a burger stand?

What are they all saying?

Better yet, after 8 years of enlightenment from the democrat rule in the WH, and 50 years or so in cities like Chicago, Baltimore and DC, do you think the liberal politicians that so love their loyal constituency, have made their lives any better? What do they offer, other than don't vote for the conservatives because they are racist? They continue to promise the world every 4 years, come to the city, go to a black church or two, then back to their cushy existence for another 4 years. So what's new? Vote for us, he called Haiti a sh1thole? I know I know, he's a racist and if we don't vote dem..............what?????? There will be poverty in the city???? Violence???? Drug addiction??? What, is there even a new twist on the liberal con game? 

11 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Better yet, after 8 years of enlightenment from the democrat rule in the WH, and 50 years or so in cities like Chicago, Baltimore and DC, do you think the liberal politicians that so love their loyal constituency, have made their lives any better? What do they offer, other than don't vote for the conservatives because they are racist? They continue to promise the world every 4 years, come to the city, go to a black church or two, then back to their cushy existence for another 4 years. So what's new? Vote for us, he called Haiti a sh1thole? I know I know, he's a racist and if we don't vote dem..............what?????? There will be poverty in the city???? Violence???? Drug addiction??? What, is there even a new twist on the liberal con game? 

When was the last time you spent any real amount of time in DC or Chicago or Baltimore? Not driving through on the interstate, like actually getting out of your car and walking around? It's staggering to me that you apparently think DC is in the exact same position it was in back in 1968.

This whole narrative that you and every other person who goes and on about cities primarily run by Democrats have constructed, i.e. that they're godawful places that have shown no signs of improvement whosoever, is total nonsense. Get out of the suburbs and go see for yourself.

2 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

Aw c'mon EK, not you too? You falling for the white liberal con game? No way. Look, study up on the white liberal con. They come to the cities, tell the black folk "vote for us! We'll take care of you. Pass a program here, build the projects, warehouse everybody, get to depend on the liberal programs and bingo. Trapped. The conservatives say get rid of all the welfare. Give the money back to the people who work for it. Want to own a house?, car?, work for it. Straight up. As long as all those billions go to entitlements instead of into the businesses that create the jobs, it will stay the same as it has for 50 years or so. But the white liberal says "that's racist." Think about that. Put everybody on a level field, no matter what color, to compete for jobs, "is racist". In other words, without the help of the rich white liberals, people of color can't succeed. It's offensive. Not everybody falls for it. Won't accept a hand out, and work their way to success. But for some reason, the white liberal spell continues to hamper success on the big cities of America. End rant.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

When was the last time you spent any real amount of time in DC or Chicago or Baltimore? Not driving through on the interstate, like actually getting out of your car and walking around? It's staggering to me that you apparently think DC is in the exact same position it was in back in 1968.

This whole narrative that you and every other person who goes and on about cities primarily run by Democrats have constructed, i.e. that they're godawful places that have shown no signs of improvement whosoever, is total nonsense. Get out of the suburbs and go see for yourself.

I spend about 20-30 hours a week in Baltimore city. I walk the streets, close to my clubhouse, which is in a very impoverished neighborhood. The neighbors, all but one is black, talk to us all the time. I ride my motorcycle all over many cities but spend most of my time in Baltimore. I live it. I would love to see you walk up on block where I spend many days. lol

7 hours ago, mrdeltoid said:

I spend about 20-30 hours a week in Baltimore city. I walk the streets, close to my clubhouse, which is in a very impoverished neighborhood. The neighbors, all but one is black, talk to us all the time. I ride my motorcycle all over many cities but spend most of my time in Baltimore. I live it. I would love to see you walk up on block where I spend many days. lol

So then why claim nothing has gotten better in 50 years?

————-

I wanted to add that I’m sorry for the mistaken assumptions I made about you in my previous post and its obnoxious/belligerent tone. My apologies, mrdeltoid.

Edited by Jimmy Jazz

7 hours ago, mrdeltoid said:

I don't know. Is calling 31 million people deplorable?

Is calling middle America people get bitter and cling to guns and bibles and , and have antipathy towards people that don't look like them?

Or is belittling a meeting about immigration by saying 5 white guys meeting, then laughter, then what will they do next open a burger stand?

What are they all saying?

You dodge the point.

Basing policy on ignorant prejudice, as has been pointed out to you, is not only unspeakably cruel but incredibly stupid. 

You should really wake up to it.

Edited by hst2

10 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

Unfortunately, there are quite a few of them in this country. That tends to bolster people's feelings about it. How can it be racist when so many other white, seemingly decent, people agree?

Edited by hst2

Cities here in the US are called that. Sports stadiums are called that. Ever hear highway traffic called it ..??( most times the word show is used )

Its funny that the same people complaining then turn around and use name calling to the person they accuse of name calling.

Take it as you will...

When we had to do some work on ships at the port that were serving West Africa, I noticed something I never saw on any other RO-RO vessels. Surrounding the outside of the ships around the stern ramp and the side ramps were yards of Razor Wire. I asked one of the crewmembers about it and he said it was to deter Thieves and Stowaways. Talking about the conditions in the West Africa ports he said "It's like the Wild West over there!".

S-hole countries, "If the Shoe Fits..."

11 hours ago, Joba said:

Indeed. Finally got a man of elegance, high ethical standards and exemplary behavior in there. And a model of marital fidelity, articulate speech and truthfulness.

And my goodness! Those "good words"!

40 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Cities here in the US are called that. Sports stadiums are called that. Ever hear highway traffic called it ..??( most times the word show is used )

Its funny that the same people complaining then turn around and use name calling to the person they accuse of name calling.

Not by the POTUS. Did you ever hear reports of Obama or Bush denigrating other nations and peoples like this? Ever??

Edited by ms maggie

If it were Pres.Obama who said it, Donald Trump, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, the Republican House and Senate, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and the people defending Donald here now, would have no doubt that the words were spoken by Pres.Obama. And they'd all be horrified, insulted, ashamed and they'd all call for his immediate impeachment.

Or do you think they'd say..."well we weren't there so we don't know for sure."

We will see in 2018 if people are on Donald's side or not.

6 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Indeed. Finally got a man of elegance, high ethical standards and exemplary behavior in there. And a model of marital fidelity, articulate speech and truthfulness.

And my goodness! Those "good words"!

He's the greatest president in history, now that I can tell ya!

1 minute ago, ms maggie said:

Not by the POTUS. Did you ever hear reports of Obama or Bush denigrating other nations and peoples like this? Ever??

Trump has no decorum. I'd much rather he resign than continue with this daily negative story barrage. He is just human.

Bush was made fun of for the way he talked. Obama spent his time apologizing to the world about the US.

2 minutes ago, prodigalson1 said:

If it were Pres.Obama who said it, Donald Trump, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, the Republican House and Senate, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and the people defending Donald here now, would have no doubt that the words were spoken by Pres.Obama. And they'd all be horrified, insulted, ashamed and they'd all call for his immediate impeachment.

Or do you think they'd say..."well we weren't there so we don't know for sure."

We will see in 2018 if people are on Donald's side or not.

But it would be mentioned one time then buried. You new ..???

6 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Trump has no decorum. I'd much rather he resign than continue with this daily negative story barrage. He is just human.

Bush was made fun of for the way he talked. Obama spent his time apologizing to the world about the US.

So that's a no.

He is just human?!?! You know many people who compulsively lie like this guy?

Here's a fun game. You give me a date Trump's been in office. I'll give you the lies he told on that day.

7 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

But it would be mentioned one time then buried. You new ..???

Of course. I never hear about Obama's 57 states thing. Or "if you like your doctor".

Jesus open your eyes.