EgyptKang

Trump said he never said anything derogatory about Haiti

208 posts in this topic

Just now, stevez51 said:

Or could it be your bias showing ......

It is.

Just now, Ode2Joy said:

It is.

I know. Now comes the stream of insults.

14 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

Not according to Hitler they weren't. You need to look up your history a little better. And I've never compared anyone to Hitler or Nazi Germany - until now. And I stand by my comparisons.

Then I will just have to laugh at your comparisons even as you compare Trump to Hitler and deny it all in the same breath.  :D 

1 minute ago, stevez51 said:

I know. Now comes the stream of insults.

Always. 

Her stream of one-liners add so much to the discussion, don't they?    

1 minute ago, Ode2Joy said:

Then I will just have to laugh at your comparisons even as you compare Trump to Hitler and deny it all in the same breath.  :D 

Nice surrender when the facts were right there in front of you. And read again. I am not denying the comparisons with Trump (and neither would Godwin). I just never used the comparison to others - which would have been silly. It sure does fit with Trump though.

What I've noticed is that comparing Trump to Hitler does two things at once.

It makes a ridiculous and horrible accusation that is at its best, partisan hyperbole as an insult, and using it as such simultaneously downplays the horrors committed upon the Jews and others during the Holocaust committed by the Nazis.

It's a twofer for them in that regard.  The only defense is that they might really be ignorant of history and reality or that they're downplaying the horrors of the Holocaust and not realizing it. 

Either way, they won't admit it even after having it presented to them and explained.

4 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

Nice surrender when the facts were right there in front of you. And read again. I am not denying the comparisons with Trump (and neither would Godwin). I just never used the comparison to others - which would have been silly. It sure does fit with Trump though.

Your comment illustrates my comment above and how accurate it is.

Thanks.

Just now, Ode2Joy said:

Your comment illustrates my comment above and how accurate it is.

Thanks.

Like I said...nice surrender. I stand by my comments. I also showed you that Jews indeed were NOT citizens in Nazi Germany. Hey, I can't help it if Trump is a Hitler wannabe.

1 hour ago, Ode2Joy said:

What I've noticed is that comparing Trump to Hitler does two things at once.

It makes a ridiculous and horrible accusation that is at its best, partisan hyperbole as an insult, and using it as such simultaneously downplays the horrors committed upon the Jews and others during the Holocaust committed by the Nazis.

It's a twofer for them in that regard.  The only defense is that they might really be ignorant of history and reality or that they're downplaying the horrors of the Holocaust and not realizing it. 

Either way, they won't admit it even after having it presented to them and explained.

You indulge in the topic enough to describe how Trump is not like Hitler, and it is not a comparison that anyone made, but ignore the valid comparison one does make.

It is worth reading about the conditions that allowed Hitler to come to power in the first place: the demonizing of weak minorities to foment resentments, the disdain for democratic traditions and institutions, the appeal to a mythical golden past, the destruction of distinctions between fact and lies. They are not that unusual or unique. And understanding them is the only way to prevent it or resist it from happening again.

1 hour ago, ms maggie said:

Let me simplify things for you. Hitler idolized the "Aryan".

Who's more "Aryan" than Norwegians?

And glad you agree with the idea of birthright citizenship. Many Trumpite don't.

Indeed, Trump seems to have in mind an America stocked with those who look like Hitler Youth.

1 hour ago, Ode2Joy said:

They were targeted for extermination because they were Jews.  Let's not pretend that it was somehow because of citizenship classification. 

It's one of the reasons that Israel and many Jews today wisely say "NEVER FORGET" as the rest of the world turns a deaf ear to atrocities that still occur in the world today, including actual genocide and even slavery that exists right now.

The denial of citizenship was part of the dehumanizing process. Trump has done a masterful job dehumanizing immigrants - and found plenty of willing listeners.

1 hour ago, ncbirdfan said:

Trump believed Obama was born in Africa.

He apparently still believes it.

1 hour ago, stevez51 said:

In 17 yrs has El Salvador turned itself around .?? Isn't this the PR's going back home after the storm damages have cleared up. Or now many may stay to get in on what's available here.

What does that have to do with the racist cruelty and utter stupidity of the policy?

On that, you have nothing to say. 

18 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

He’s a nut. 

Your being to nice and polite.

He IS a shxthole.....like a portapotty.

~~~~~~~~Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes cause you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this blogger-butt you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Then again, maybe that is a good thing after all.

Edited by tooldtocare

5 hours ago, hst2 said:

Unfortunately, there are quite a few of them in this country. That tends to bolster people's feelings about it. How can it be racist when so many other white, seemingly decent, people agree?

What I have found is that even liberal whites can't seem to grasp how illogical and dangerous racism is.  They understand the surface but can't understand how deep-seated and illogical racism is in America.

3 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

What I have found is that even liberal whites can't seem to grasp how illogical and dangerous racism is.  They understand the surface but can't understand how deep-seated and illogical racism is in America.

But of course you do........bawhahaha.

6 pages... 6 damn pages and not one single Trumpanzee has the guts to admit not only that trump said what he said, but that it's racist and disgusting.  Every single one of you defending these comments should be completely and thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

1 minute ago, banner1124 said:

6 pages... 6 damn pages and not one single Trumpanzee has the guts to admit not only that trump said what he said, but that it's racist and disgusting.  Every single one of you defending these comments should be completely and thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

Why are you desperately trying to force the narrative?

We have ONE DEM .....who has lied about what was said before in a meeting.

We have TWO Repubs that said they don't recall hearing that.

Funny how they almost had a deal and now this........

1 minute ago, mcorioles said:

Why are you desperately trying to force the narrative?

We have ONE DEM .....who has lied about what was said before in a meeting.

We have TWO Repubs that said they don't recall hearing that.

Funny how they almost had a deal and now this........

I'm not trying to force anything.  Why are YOU and the other Trumpanzees trying so hard to defend the indefensible.  HE FREAKING SAID IT.  Or are you calling Lindsay Graham a liar?  It's been confirmed by countless people that he said it.  And the 2 gutless republicans simply said they "don't reacall" hearing it.  That is code for yeah he said it but we're too gutless to hold him accountable.  He said it, we all know he said it.  You and the rest of these gutless supporters of the orange mental patient simply don't have the testicular fortitude to admit that you actually believe the same racist bullcrap that this idiot believes.  Shame on every single one of you!

Just now, banner1124 said:

I'm not trying to force anything.  Why are YOU and the other Trumpanzees trying so hard to defend the indefensible.  HE FREAKING SAID IT.  Or are you calling Lindsay Graham a liar?  It's been confirmed by countless people that he said it.  And the 2 gutless republicans simply said they "don't reacall" hearing it.  That is code for yeah he said it but we're too gutless to hold him accountable.  He said it, we all know he said it.  You and the rest of these gutless supporters of the orange mental patient simply don't have the testicular fortitude to admit that you actually believe the same racist bullcrap that this idiot believes.  Shame on every single one of you!

Just because you want it to be true doesn't make it so.

Durbin has a PROVEN HISTORY with THIS EXACT same thing........

Two others present don't recall it.

Its not settled ,sorry.

5 hours ago, prodigalson1 said:

He's the greatest president in history, now that I can tell ya!

Good, we can finally agree on something.

29 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Who said Hitler was a commie?

Boobie's implication was pretty clear... although I actually don't think it's smart enough to realize what it implied with the post to which WKDWZD responded

25 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

You gonna answer the question or continue to be a wanker?

i guess that you are looking for a timeout.

6 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

i guess that you are looking for a timeout.

Guess you're probably wrong since you are clearly avoiding the question I asked.