EgyptKang

Trump said he never said anything derogatory about Haiti

208 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Guess you're probably wrong since you are clearly avoiding the question I asked.

I guess that it's time for you to go boil your head.

23 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

I guess that it's time for you to go boil your head.

Why are you so against simply answering a question I asked?

Such ignorance.

Just now, mcorioles said:

Why are you so against simply answering a question I asked?

Such ignorance.

Such a prat!

5 hours ago, banner1124 said:

6 pages... 6 damn pages and not one single Trumpanzee has the guts to admit not only that trump said what he said, but that it's racist and disgusting.  Every single one of you defending these comments should be completely and thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

They aren't tho,... they're spending their moments calling into Fox News HQ for new and better talking points and deflecting, distraction and pivoting tactics. The ones they've been using these last few weeks are starting to stale and smell.

Edited by ericpd

5 hours ago, banner1124 said:

6 pages... 6 damn pages and not one single Trumpanzee has the guts to admit not only that trump said what he said, but that it's racist and disgusting.  Every single one of you defending these comments should be completely and thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

Trumpanzee?  

1 hour ago, ericpd said:

They aren't tho,... they're spending their moments calling into Fox News HQ for new and better talking points and deflecting, distraction and pivoting tactics. The ones they've been using these last few weeks are starting to stale and smell.

6 pages and NO PROOF TRUMP SAID IT.

Let that sink in.

2 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

6 pages and NO PROOF TRUMP SAID IT.

Let that sink in.

He said it, he repeated it.

Cotton doesn’t have the dignity to stand up and tell the truth.

Disgusting.

12 hours ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

So then why claim nothing has gotten better in 50 years?

————-

I wanted to add that I’m sorry for the mistaken assumptions I made about you in my previous post and its obnoxious/belligerent tone. My apologies, mrdeltoid.

No worries. There are people that do talk about the city with out spending time there, I mean really, in the neighborhoods, get to know the people and all. So I do understand your skepticism, and appreciate your honesty. The area I hang out in has a lot of hard working families, that live paycheck to paycheck. Most happen to be black, and we have a good relationship with them. Many came over and introduced themselves and welcomed us to the neighborhood, which is more than I can say for many of our chapters located in the burbs, thanks to the usual biker stereotypes portrayed on TV. Between "Gangland" and "S.O.A.", TV has set us back 40 years. Our neighbors know all too well how that goes. The biggest complaint from the neighbors I talk to is they are stuck, in there with many families that have no father figure, are dependent on the government, and feel they have no way out. Many time a year we have fund raisers, and go to the community center and give food out that we collected. We also get clothing and stuff and give it to the community center. These people tell me nothing ever changes, there's a huge drug problem, crime is rampant. In the summer when we are having a cook out we hear gun fire all the time. Sure, there are areas that are doing well, Roland park, Fells Point, Canton, the harbor. But in the neighborhoods where the poorest of poor live, the working poor, see no light at the end of the tunnel. And when many of them told me who they voted for, you could've knocked me over with a feather. Well, not many, but a few said the way they have voted for years isn't working. They told me that they are worse off than before Obama was elected. What's the answer? I don't know. Dems? Pubbies? Both? I know one thing, the "Great Society" isn't all that great in the mean streets of Bodymore.  

12 hours ago, hst2 said:

You dodge the point.

Basing policy on ignorant prejudice, as has been pointed out to you, is not only unspeakably cruel but incredibly stupid. 

You should really wake up to it.

I asked you "So what's new? Vote for us, he called Haiti a sh1thole? I know I know, he's a racist and if we don't vote dem..............what?????? There will be poverty in the city???? Violence???? Drug addiction??? What, is there even a new twist on the liberal con game?  "

Your answer is to add a few more insults?:huh: 

18 minutes ago, songfourone said:

He said it, he repeated it.

Cotton doesn’t have the dignity to stand up and tell the truth.

Disgusting.

Your opinion .

Durbin gets a pass?

32 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Your opinion .

Durbin gets a pass?

Trump said it.

No doubt in my mind.

Trump is a liar.

Guess no one saw my prior post here about the ships I've been on that serve the West African Ports.

Wait, you're telling me Haiti and others over there Aren't S-holes?

I beg to Differ!

If the Shoe Fits...

Racism has Nothing to do with it, That's the way it Is over there.

1 minute ago, Bartman said:

Guess no one saw my prior post here about the ships I've been on that serve the West African Ports.

I beg to Differ!

If the Shoe Fits...

In context, Trump is referring to the people from these places, to defend his policy of shutting them all out. He feels they aren't worthy because they are from sh1tholes - or words to that effect.

He's a racist moron. 

7 hours ago, Bartman said:

I beg to Differ!

If the Shoe Fits...

Haiti is not a West African Port.

11 hours ago, hst2 said:

In context, Trump is referring to the people from these places, to defend his policy of shutting them all out. He feels they aren't worthy because they are from sh1tholes - or words to that effect.

He's a racist moron. 

It’s simply stunning people refuse to accept this fact. 

Yesterday Senator Cotton couldn't recall what was said at the meeting.

Praise Jesus! NOW he recalls he definitely didn't hear Trump make these comments. It's a miracle!

Imagine being this craven, this devoid of any integrity.

12 hours ago, Bartman said:

I beg to Differ!

If the Shoe Fits...

Haiti is an island in the Caribbean not a West African port

7 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Yesterday Senator Cotton couldn't recall what was said at the meeting.

Praise Jesus! NOW he recalls he definitely didn't hear Trump make these comments. It's a miracle!

Imagine being this craven, this devoid of any integrity.

It is fascinating. They can get their racist point of view across and pose themselves as the victims.

6 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

Haiti is an island in the Caribbean not a West African port

Ooga Booga - It's closer to him than he thought it was ... :lol:

11 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

Ooga Booga - It's closer to him than he thought it was ... :lol:

I just hope that he wasn't involved in the navigation of those ships he was on.  :D

1 minute ago, stevez51 said:

Because A hole was already used ..???

And really, that's about the extent of his vocabulary.