Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mcorioles

Remember When **** Durbin Lied Before About the GOP

57 posts in this topic

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/01/12/flashback-that-time-****-durbin-made-up-a-story-about-a-gop-leader-insulting-pre-n2433826

Another liberal lie.

BTW isn't anyone curious as to why Durbin  told Trump during the meeting that using the word Chain Migration was"hurtful"

BUT didn't say anything for 2 days about the ALLEGED ****hole comment.

Why is that?

Why do you go to such extraordinary lengths to defend your orange hero. He is known throughout the world as a Mysoginistic, racist, lying, childlike, bigoted cowardly bully.

"Alleged" - wake up and smell the coffee, the only person who says that Trump didn't make the sh1thole comment is Trump himself. :lol:

Who lies most often to the American people and to the world? D.Durbin or D. Trump? Your little attempt to distract from the lying sociopath you support, this sad attempt at a thread is going to fail. Now let's see if that turns into a fact, or remains my opinion.Let's see if this thread get's 10% replies to the total amount of views.

There is no way you can outthink me on this and your smoke and mirrors and fake threads do not advance your position except among the other Trump supporters and sympathizers who post here.

The world is not talking about D. Durbin's lie in 2013!!!! The world is talking about the unqualified and unfit liar who sits in the white house today. Try to stay current, will you.

I don't believe any other senator present has contradicted what Durbin said about Trump's remarks at the meeting.

2 minutes ago, michiganjoe said:

Graham confirmed the comments to Tim Scott. Townhall column completely destroyed just that quickly.

Its another classic "Hey look over here" tactic that mcorioles is noted for.

Edited by hst2

Let's do a comparison, D. Durbin says " In a ‘negotiation’ meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told the president: ‘I cannot even stand to look at you,’” Durbin wrote in a post on his Facebook page over the weekend. "

Donald Trump says " Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?" and he says he'd "rather have more immigrants from Norway and fewer from "****hole countries" in Africa and the U.S. didn't need anymore people from Haiti".

No, we don't remember what D. Durbin said but I bet the historians will remember what Trump said and Americans will remember in 2018, even those who agree with him. Most people are already sick and tired of him and it hasn't even been a full year.

another trumpanzee trying to please his master and displaying the requisite racists tendencies....the real question is who is smarter, the OP, his giant orange hero, or your garden variety slug.....

I pick the slug...

Edited by can you hear me now!

If everyone else at the meeting denied it was said, I would consider Durbin was lying or mistaken as a strong likelihood. No one else is denying it though. The best there is is Cotton and Perdue saying, ‘we do not recall the President saying these comments specifically’. To me, that’s an evasion based on playing games about whether the Prez was quoted absolutely verbatim or if Durbin has not gotten the exact phrasing of the sentence down to a tee.

1 hour ago, WKDWZD said:

Why do you go to such extraordinary lengths to defend your orange hero. He is known throughout the world as a Mysoginistic, racist, lying, childlike, bigoted cowardly bully.

"Alleged" - wake up and smell the coffee, the only person who says that Trump didn't make the sh1thole comment is Trump himself. :lol:

Why do you go to extraordinary lengths to crucify him?

Stop whining .....IMO

Edited by mcorioles

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

If everyone else at the meeting denied it was said, I would consider Durbin was lying or mistaken as a strong likelihood. No one else is denying it though. The best there is is Cotton and Perdue saying, ‘we do not recall the President saying these comments specifically’. To me, that’s an evasion based on playing games about whether the Prez was quoted absolutely verbatim or if Durbin has not gotten the exact phrasing of the sentence down to a tee.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/12/politics/senators-trump-comment-tom-cotton/index.html

Durbin is from Illinois, home of political liars (Obama).

Just now, Boobie said:

Already proved them wrong TWICE in the same thread.

Watch them squirm.

7 minutes ago, Boobie said:

Illinois, the state where roads are named after jailed politicians ......

Just now, stevez51 said:

Illinois, the state where roads are named after jailed politicians ......

Yes, attack the state of Illinois now. But Trump? Meh.

7 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

Yes, attack the state of Illinois now. But Trump? Meh.

Its true coming from family that live there .......