Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mcorioles

Remember When **** Durbin Lied Before About the GOP

57 posts in this topic

Just now, stevez51 said:

Its true coming from family that live there .......

You mean family that live there talk badly about their neighbors? :o

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

You mean family that live there talk badly about their neighbors? :o

 

Neighbors ..???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stevez51 said:

Neighbors ..???

You said your family lives there, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ncbirdfan said:

You said your family lives there, no?

Yes, family lives there. How did politicians become family ..???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who cares he called some countries sh!tholes, it's the truth, they are, go visit there and see for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Durbin will always be a radical leftist who once compared our soldiers treatment of detainees to the Nazis, Pol Pot and the Soviet gulags. Though he apologized, he echoed the beliefs of many radicals that comfortably vote Democrat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

Yes I quoted their statement in my comment. Their statement is not a denial. It’s word games.

So mcorioles is lying again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boobie said:

who cares he called some countries sh!tholes, it's the truth, they are, go visit there and see for yourself.

Yes, that's pretty much the issue.

And the response is equally simple; gentlemen don't call other gentlemen's homes 'shxtholes'.

The English language is broad and beautiful.  We rightly judge our leaders (of all types) on their abilities to use our language effectively and appropriately.

It has been noted that, to call a location a 'shxthole' is simply 'bar talk', and I would agree 100%.  I would add, though, that 'bar talk' has no place in modern diplomacy.  It belongs in the bar, with all the relevant associations thereof.  Think!  Who on earth wants their home to be called 'a shxthole' by the POTUS?  Aren't there a thousand other ways to express most of the same things without resorting to scatalogical profanity?

'Oh, but he used it in a closed meeting...'  He used it in an Official meeting, where his word choice reflects no one but Himself.

There are those that don't care that our Preznit uses vulgarity in his daily discussions with officials.   That's cool.  If that's who you are, I recognize you from the way you talk to the help at the convenience store, and believe me, you don't sound anywhere near as cool as you think you do.

There rest of us Americans DO care what words the Preznit uses, for we understand that words have deep, personal meanings to most and how we use them often says much more than the words themselves.

Of course, to be 'fair', who among us on 'the left' hasn't called teh Donald 'a shxthead' once or twice, in polite company.  Of course, the difference is context, and that gets into that bastion of librul propaganda, 'critical thinking'...

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gonzoliberal said:

Yes, that's pretty much the issue.

And the response is equally simple; gentlemen don't call other gentlemen's homes 'shxtholes'.

The English language is broad and beautiful.  We rightly judge our leaders (of all types) on their abilities to use our language effectively and appropriately.

It has been noted that, to call a location a 'shxthole' is simply 'bar talk', and I would agree 100%.  I would add, though, that 'bar talk' has no place in modern diplomacy.  It belongs in the bar, with all the relevant associations thereof.  Think!  Who on earth wants their home to be called 'a shxthole' by the POTUS?  Aren't there a thousand other ways to express most of the same things without resorting to scatalogical profanity?

'Oh, but he used it in a closed meeting...'  He used it in an Official meeting, where his word choice reflects no one but Himself.

There are those that don't care that our Preznit uses vulgarity in his daily discussions with officials.   That's cool.  If that's who you are, I recognize you from the way you talk to the help at the convenience store, and believe me, you don't sound anywhere near as cool as you think you do.

There rest of us Americans DO care what words the Preznit uses, for we understand that words have deep, personal meanings to most and how we use them often says much more than the words themselves.

Of course, to be 'fair', who among us on 'the left' hasn't called teh Donald 'a shxthead' once or twice, in polite company.  Of course, the difference is context, and that gets into that bastion of librul propaganda, 'critical thinking'...

:D

you wrote quite a dissertation here to proclaim you're a snowflake.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw Montecito CA on the news. It looks a lot like Haiti did a few years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So why can't you answer this?........

 

Apparently Durbin told Trump in the very same meeting the term "Chain Migration" was hurtful.......

 

But waits two days to be outraged about ****hole?

 

Doesnt jive.....

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

Yes I quoted their statement in my comment. Their statement is not a denial. It’s word games.

And you know this for certain how?

As shown Durbin isn't credible.

 

And no one will answer why he told Trump in the very same meeting using the term "Chain Migration" was hurtful........but said nothing about ****hole until 2 days later?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, hst2 said:

So mcorioles is lying again.

LOL,lower than whale **** .

So you get embarrassed by me ,lie about it,were proven wrong and still continue with this talking point?

 

Shameful.

Seems like I'm the only one here backing up what I post with links.

So no.......you are the one lying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, gonzoliberal said:

Yes, that's pretty much the issue.

And the response is equally simple; gentlemen don't call other gentlemen's homes 'shxtholes'.

The English language is broad and beautiful.  We rightly judge our leaders (of all types) on their abilities to use our language effectively and appropriately.

It has been noted that, to call a location a 'shxthole' is simply 'bar talk', and I would agree 100%.  I would add, though, that 'bar talk' has no place in modern diplomacy.  It belongs in the bar, with all the relevant associations thereof.  Think!  Who on earth wants their home to be called 'a shxthole' by the POTUS?  Aren't there a thousand other ways to express most of the same things without resorting to scatalogical profanity?

'Oh, but he used it in a closed meeting...'  He used it in an Official meeting, where his word choice reflects no one but Himself.

There are those that don't care that our Preznit uses vulgarity in his daily discussions with officials.   That's cool.  If that's who you are, I recognize you from the way you talk to the help at the convenience store, and believe me, you don't sound anywhere near as cool as you think you do.

There rest of us Americans DO care what words the Preznit uses, for we understand that words have deep, personal meanings to most and how we use them often says much more than the words themselves.

Of course, to be 'fair', who among us on 'the left' hasn't called teh Donald 'a shxthead' once or twice, in polite company.  Of course, the difference is context, and that gets into that bastion of librul propaganda, 'critical thinking'...

:D

Dropping the hammer. Well done (and stated).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

And you know this for certain how?

As shown Durbin isn't credible.

 

And no one will answer why he told Trump in the very same meeting using the term "Chain Migration" was hurtful........but said nothing about ****hole until 2 days later?

Trying to run away from your lie now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another "Hands up don't shoot" moment for the Libs?

 

Its a possibility....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mcorioles said:

And you know this for certain how?

As shown Durbin isn't credible.

And no one will answer why he told Trump in the very same meeting using the term "Chain Migration" was hurtful........but said nothing about ****hole until 2 days later?

Because I read the joint statement Senators Cotton and Perdue put out. Here it is in its entirety:

President Trump brought everyone to the table this week and listened to both sides. But regrettably, it seems that not everyone is committed to negotiating in good faith. In regards to Senator Durbin's accusation, we do not recall the President saying these comments specifically but what he did call out was the imbalance in our current immigration system, which does not protect American workers and our national interest. We, along with the President, are committed to solving an issue many in Congress have failed to deliver on in decades.

"We do not recall the President saying these comments specifically." That's a cop out. If Trump said nothing resembling what Durbin claims, Cotton and Perdue would've said so outright. Other Republicans in the room would've said so outright. Instead Cotton and Perdue are playing word games, their statement is a dodge. Meanwhile, what have the other Republicans in room said? They've either 1) made no comment at all or 2) avoided the subject. We do have Jeff Flake and Tim Scott both saying that people in the meeting told them what was reported was accurate. This is not Durbin vs Trump, the fact that no one else present will deny these comments were made is a strong indicator that they were.

I don't know what '2 days later' you're talking about. The meeting was on Thursday afternoon, the comments were reported by Thursday evening, Durbin spoke publicly on Friday morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

Because I read the joint statement Senators Cotton and Perdue put out. Here it is in its entirety:

President Trump brought everyone to the table this week and listened to both sides. But regrettably, it seems that not everyone is committed to negotiating in good faith. In regards to Senator Durbin's accusation, we do not recall the President saying these comments specifically but what he did call out was the imbalance in our current immigration system, which does not protect American workers and our national interest. We, along with the President, are committed to solving an issue many in Congress have failed to deliver on in decades.

"We do not recall the President saying these comments specifically." That's a cop out. If Trump said nothing resembling what Durbin claims, Cotton and Perdue would've said so outright. Other Republicans in the room would've said so outright. Instead Cotton and Perdue are playing word games, their statement is a dodge. Meanwhile, what have the other Republicans in room said? They've either 1) made no comment at all or 2) avoided the subject. We do have Jeff Flake and Tim Scott both saying that people in the meeting told them what was reported was accurate. This is not Durbin vs Trump, the fact that no one else present will deny these comments were made is a strong indicator that they were.

I don't know what '2 days later' you're talking about. The meeting was on Thursday afternoon, the comments were reported by Thursday evening, Durbin spoke publicly on Friday morning.

You are 100% entitled to believe what you want to......as am I.

I look at the facts to come to my conclusion...........I'm not even saying he didn't say it.

BUT.......when I hear Durbin say he said it,then here he lied about an EXACT same circumstance before his credibility suffers.

Then the 2 Senators say they didn't here it ..........

 

So this is BS at this point and the MSM is complicit in trying to make this an airtight, no doubt about it story.

 

Simply not true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mcorioles said:

You are 100% entitled to believe what you want to......as am I.

I look at the facts to come to my conclusion...........I'm not even saying he didn't say it.

BUT.......when I hear Durbin say he said it,then here he lied about an EXACT same circumstance before his credibility suffers.

Then the 2 Senators say they didn't here it ..........

 

So this is BS at this point and the MSM is complicit in trying to make this an airtight, no doubt about it story.

 

Simply not true.

You want to create your own definition of "contradict"

I that, you ignore the facts and perpetuate a lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hst2 said:

You want to create your own definition of "contradict"

I that, you ignore the facts and perpetuate a lie.

English please....

Please explain what isn't factual in my post.

Last time with calling me a liar.

Edited by mcorioles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hst2 said:

You want to create your own definition of "contradict"

I that, you ignore the facts and perpetuate a lie.

Dude, that guy does this all day long, day in and day out, week after week... around and around and around...

You're to be admired for the constant logic used, but at this point, I'm not sure why.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gonzoliberal said:

Dude, that guy does this all day long, day in and day out, week after week... around and around and around...

You're to be admired for the constant logic used, but at this point, I'm not sure why.

 

Then you tell us what is a lie in the post HST referred to.

 

No,it's all YOU do.

Make up your own reality and state it as fact ,as shown in your post.

Tell us what isn't a fact in my post HST referred too.

 

This should be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mcorioles said:

You are 100% entitled to believe what you want to......as am I.

I look at the facts to come to my conclusion...........I'm not even saying he didn't say it.

BUT.......when I hear Durbin say he said it,then here he lied about an EXACT same circumstance before his credibility suffers.

Then the 2 Senators say they didn't here it ..........

 

So this is BS at this point and the MSM is complicit in trying to make this an airtight, no doubt about it story.

 

Simply not true.

 

4 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

English please....

Please explain what isn't factual in my post.

Last time with calling me a liar.

 

4 minutes ago, gonzoliberal said:

Dude, that guy does this all day long, day in and day out, week after week... around and around and around...

You're to be admired for the constant logic used, but at this point, I'm not sure why.

 

 

1 minute ago, mcorioles said:

Then you tell us what is a lie in the post HST referred to.

 

No,it's all YOU do.

Make up your own reality and state it as fact ,as shown in your post.

Tell us what isn't a fact in my post HST referred too.

 

This should be good.

Tell us all what's wrong incorrect about my post.

Edited by mcorioles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gonzoliberal said:

Dude, that guy does this all day long, day in and day out, week after week... around and around and around...

You're to be admired for the constant logic used, but at this point, I'm not sure why.

 

Teaches me patience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0