Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eastside Terp

Nolas v Heidi's .....

49 posts in this topic

Sean Payton has shown poor decision making the past 2 weeks ....

Is this another coach milking a superbowl win on his resume for years like Harbaugh ......

He may be an offensive genius and get away with it again this week but going for it last week at midfield on 4th late in the game and these horrible challenges makes it seem like Harbaugh is on the sidelines .......

Vikings are trying to rival the Chiefs for biggest lead lost in a home playoff game. What was once a 17-0 lead is now a 21-20 deficit.

Kai Forbath may have just exorcised the ghosts of Gary Anderson and Blair Walsh.   Now it's up to Minnesota's defense.

Minnesota better start burning TOs.  That 4th down conversion was a killer.

The review is going to take that catch away, if history is any indicator.  

Wow.  Seems like that ball moved as much as others that have been overturned.  I think that's the way to do it, only overturn it when it is obvious, I just wonder why some of the others got overturned with about as much evidence.   I also wonder if Minnesota shouldn't have been given a TO back considering there was a booth review called.  

1 minute ago, cprenegade said:

The review is going to take that catch away, if history is any indicator.  

Yeah, no. Replay remains a joke. One angle clearly shows the ball slip through his hands, the other clearly shows the nose of the ball hit the ground. Combine the two and it's a clear no catch. But they can't manage to figure it out.

Just now, Ravens2006 said:

Yeah, no. Replay remains a joke. One angle clearly shows the ball slip through his hands, the other clearly shows the nose of the ball hit the ground. Combine the two and it's a clear no catch. But they can't manage to figure it out.

I just can't figure it out.  I have no problem giving the benefit of the doubt to what was called on the field, just be consistent.  Certainly seems there was as much evidence as other calls to nullify that catch.  

Brees save them with that 4 down throw ....

With one time outs they had to work the sidelines and did ....

Kudos to Brees, he's a hof'er ....

Edited by Eastside Terp

Wow....

And the terp that was availing to us in the 5th round continues his huge plays .....

So, uh, Stefon Diggs huh? Would have been nice to draft, oh, never mind.

That DB made the mistake of assuming where Diggs would turn instead of keeping his head up and wrapping up... Wow...

http://ravenswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/11/stefon-diggs-mom-told-ozzie-newsome-he-should-be-fired-for-not-picking-him/

“This cocksuredness comes as much from Stephanie [Diggs’ mother], who was in Tampa last January to watch Trevon [Diggs’ brother] play for the CFP championship when she ran into Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome. ‘You didn’t pick my son,’ she blurted out. ‘They should fire your ***!'”

Saints deserved to go home .....

Their coach is terrible and sooner or later those bad decision bite you. .....

Go terps. ....

3 minutes ago, Ravens2006 said:

So, uh, Stefon Diggs huh? Would have been nice to draft, oh, never mind.

That DB made the mistake of assuming where Diggs would turn instead of keeping his head up and wrapping up... Wow...

Yeah, if he makes the tackle inbounds the game is over.  Even if he pushes him out, it's a long FG.  And the ruling that you have to kick the point in this case is really stupid.  

A rookie mistake. And in every meaning of the word.

Quick story about diggs 

when I coached HS ball (football/track) I signed us up for an meet just to watch Diggs run

well worth the 140 entry fee lol

1 minute ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Quick story about diggs 

when I coached HS ball (football/track) I signed us up for an meet just to watch Diggs run

well worth the 140 entry fee lol

:) .....

28 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

Wow....

And the terp that was availing to us in the 5th round continues his huge plays .....

Too bad he didn't play at Alabama or Ozzie would have drafted him...

I usually look at the coach/QB tandem when it gets to this point of the season.  What's left at this point?  Zimmer/Keenum, Pederson/Foles, Marone/Bortles, and...........Belicheck/Brady.  I know who my money is on to be lifting the Lombardi in three weeks.  

Hard to argue who will be favored but always fun to root for a dog ....

19 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

Hard to argue who will be favored but always fun to root for a dog ....

I’m going with Jags vs Vikes