Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cowboyz

Saturday Brunch

10 posts in this topic

I'm looking for some suggestions for a great Saturday Brunch for 8 people. I won't go into Baltimore so anything in the surrounding areas aside from Iron Rooster and and Miss Shirley's.  We've been to both and enjoyed them, looking for something new. 

Don't know what side of town you are on, but I have heard from family members that on the west side the Trolley Stop has excellent food, as well as FIsh Head Cantina.  I would call or google them to see if they are what you want.  

On 2/1/2018 at 11:51 PM, cprenegade said:

Don't know what side of town you are on, but I have heard from family members that on the west side the Trolley Stop has excellent food, as well as FIsh Head Cantina.  I would call or google them to see if they are what you want.  

There are 8 of us and we are all in different areas so it really doesn't matter.  Anywhere except Baltimore City. Fish Head Cantina doesn't look like they have brunch, not knocking it but probably not our style. LOL.  We've been to Trolley, actually not a bad idea to go back. Thanks for putting that on my radar. 

On 2/6/2018 at 9:34 AM, Cowboyz said:

There are 8 of us and we are all in different areas so it really doesn't matter.  Anywhere except Baltimore City. Fish Head Cantina doesn't look like they have brunch, not knocking it but probably not our style. LOL.  We've been to Trolley, actually not a bad idea to go back. Thanks for putting that on my radar. 

If your group is willing to pay a premium price, the Milton Inn does Saturday and Sunday brunches.

https://miltoninn.com/brunch-menu/

If anyone travels on Rte 13 in Delaware, Jimmy’s Grille in Bridgeville is a must stop for brunch. They also have locations in Dewey and Rehobeth, but I haven’t been to either.

http://www.jimmysgrille.org/

On 2/9/2018 at 9:04 PM, Manny said:

If anyone travels on Rte 13 in Delaware, Jimmy’s Grille in Bridgeville is a must stop for brunch. They also have locations in Dewey and Rehobeth, but I haven’t been to either.

http://www.jimmysgrille.org/

Thank for sharing!  Good to know.  

We ended up going on Sunday to Blackwall Hitch in Annapolis.  Excellent brunch, I'm looking forward to going back for their regular menu! 

21 hours ago, Cowboyz said:

We ended up going on Sunday to Blackwall Hitch in Annapolis.  Excellent brunch, I'm looking forward to going back for their regular menu! 

Nice.

I guess you put it in my head; we ended up having brunch at Backfin Blues up in Port Deposit Sunday. Very nice, a bit expensive, but as you said, worth another trip to try lunch/dinner items.

3 hours ago, Struds said:

Nice.

I guess you put it in my head; we ended up having brunch at Backfin Blues up in Port Deposit Sunday. Very nice, a bit expensive, but as you said, worth another trip to try lunch/dinner items.

Funny, we were literally talking about Backfin Blues during Brunch on Sunday.  A few of my friends are going there for a Wine Dinner in March.