Wonder on...  ;)

Since you like emojis 

B=D 😮

Venture fellow.....as bob said, "....take your shhh outta here..."  :P

14 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Venture fellow.....as bob said, "....take your shhh outta here..."  :P

Nah I'm good 

On 2/17/2018 at 3:23 PM, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Rick Bowie was on Biff’s staff at Gilman as a coach. 

No **** man.  And now he is the Admissions Director (cough cough) at SFA.  You aren't the only one with Gilman knowledge pal.

1 hour ago, Tiger1012 said:

No **** man.  And now he is the Admissions Director (cough cough) at SFA.  You aren't the only one with Gilman knowledge pal.

He was never the admissions director at Gilman. So you should say you have knowledge of SFA, not Gilman. 

12 minutes ago, Impartialfan said:

Does it really matter who the admissions director is at SFA?...lls.

Just informational there was question about it. To be honest no it doesn’t but was pertinent to the previous conversation. Curious career move though have to imagine Gilman pays more then a Catholic school.

Edited by OldBallCoach

39 minutes ago, Impartialfan said:

Does it really matter who the admissions director is at SFA?...lls.

Nope, because they get whoever they want in for athletics no matter what. 

3 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

He was never the admissions director at Gilman. So you should say you have knowledge of SFA, not Gilman. 

Never said he was the AD at Gilman...Stay in your lane bro...Which happens to be in Malibu...#fakenews

57 minutes ago, Tiger1012 said:

Never said he was the AD at Gilman...Stay in your lane bro...Which happens to be in Malibu...#fakenews

You responded to the other guy who said that there was a guy that was in admissions, who was paid to let students in, and has the same job now at SFA. You said it was Rick Bowie, Rick did not have that job at Gilman. So, talk about what you know. He never was paid by Biff to let students in. 

Moved to Silver Lake for the winter, back to Malibu for spring and summer.... #getyourmoneyup, #realnews! 

2 hours ago, OldBallCoach said:

Just informational there was question about it. To be honest no it doesn’t but was pertinent to the previous conversation. Curious career move though have to imagine Gilman pays more then a Catholic school.

He never had that job at Gilman. The admissions director at Gilman, would never leave and go to SFA. Believe he was brought on the Gilman football staff from Hank Russell, not Biff. And contrary to what was written by someone on here before, Hank didn't deal with the administration, Biff did. Hank dealt with recruiting and the press.  

1 hour ago, Tiger1012 said:

You essentially implied so by agreeing with DJ who said "...the same admission person that was dismissed from Gilman and now at SFA the same role and the schools first ever person in that position..."   #neversaidwhat

1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

He never had that job at Gilman. The admissions director at Gilman, would never leave and go to SFA. Believe he was brought on the Gilman football staff from Hank Russell, not Biff. And contrary to what was written by someone on here before, Hank didn't deal with the administration, Biff did. Hank dealt with recruiting and the press.  

Yea like I said I am not as familiar with what has gone done prior to 2016. I don’t even want to get into the middle either.

3 hours ago, OldBallCoach said:

Hey the Dhali Lhama isn't the only one that can grant Eternal Peace and the Pope is a big SFA fan. Big G never had a chance.

1 hour ago, DayWalker said:

You essentially implied so by agreeing with DJ who said "...the same admission person that was dismissed from Gilman and now at SFA the same role and the schools first ever person in that position..."   #neversaidwhat

Ya same role admissions.  No where did I say director.  And to clarify SFA has never had an admission person.  Like your boyfriend said reading is fundamental.  

Edited by DJ88

17 minutes ago, DJ88 said:

Ya same role admissions.  No where did I say director.  And to clarify SFA has never had an admission person.  Like your boyfriend said reading is fundamental.  

Okay mate, same role admissions to you is like if the admissions fellow was a coach at Gilman and then become a coach at SFA but the S and C coach SFA never had before; same role coach but specific coaching duty is not relevant.  I can now see that DJ....my bad.  But it seems there is a body here mighty ticked that the supposed new never before SFA DoA has bought in some mighty good mercenaries who produced much like this admissions fellow help do for Gilman...  Is that what has your thongs even more tightly wedged!

Come on and get over it.....That's your Top Privateer World.  :P

Gentlemen... Lets put the EGO's back in your pants and get back to the topic !! Will this freshman QB stay all four years, or do a Holgorsen and leave after a few weeks ??

Edited by ECF
Addition to post

Back on topic...  Come on, this yet to be frosh who I understand has reclass'd twice needs to first play a single down of high school football any where....

Edited by DayWalker

From what I heard from an ex teammates father the reason he is going to SFA and not other schools I won't mention is because his father doesn't want competition between him and a friend.  Getting a free ride at SFA and will not be staying in housing. So I assume he is not one of the 18 homeless kids big Biff was referring to on tv

Hope Biff changes his offensive scheme and not run this little QB off tackle a lot like he did Cockerille and Locksley.  He will not last a season from what I see.  Maybe Poggi will go AirBiff....

14 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Isn't there something in the public world you can talk about....something you care about...or wait its the private world that consumes you.  It's the one you really need to stay tuned with.  You love it! There's plenty of schools to be a fan of. Pick one!  Lol!!

53 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Hope Biff changes his offensive scheme and not run this little QB off tackle a lot like he did Cockerille and Locksley.  He will not last a season from what I see.  Maybe Poggi will go AirBiff....

Actually a good point. This coaching staff isn’t passer friendly and never has been all the way back to the DeMatha roots. Hopefully the kids father is ok with him being a run leaning dual threat QB. If not, I expect a quick transfer.