KeepItReal

SFA Lands BIG TIME Freshman QB

261 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, BmoreSports77 said:

Why am I "you guys"????     What gives you an indication I am a part of Saint Frances?   

Sadly you know what I am saying is true. Deep down.   

Go Panthers!

PS- the basketball team is #17 in the country too

LOL! Whatever you say man.

3 hours ago, DayWalker said:

No hate tigger tigger.  I just speak the truth about your lot but in a cold flesh cutting manner of a vamp.  And as Colonel Jessup said, ".....You Can't Handle The Truth..."  :P

this grown man wanting to be a vampire thing you have going on makes you seem like a sociopath.  You love the MIAA and the WCAC.  You can't get enough.  You're just seeking validation for your public school love.  And as Colonel Jessup would say "You Want the Private Schools on This Board, You NEED The Private Schools on this Board"

Edited by Tiger1012

1 hour ago, DayWalker said:

Cool.....then The DayWalker can help school you in the Maryland way.  If you want to see just about any games/teams then just let a vamp now.  Do you have any peeps in any schools here?

You know Miami Central came here and was handled by a team of MD reclass'd mercenaries a couple years ago.  But Manatee come here and thoroughly abused a team of MD soft greyhound puppies.  You ever hear of Melbourne Central Catholic out of Florida?  They came here this past season but lost to a MD 1A public school, a team of mountain country boys who sure know football.

Sounds good!  I will definitely PM you any games that I want to take a look at. 

I remember watching the Miami Central game on tv and I must say Dematha overmatched Miami Central.  I also do remember Bradenton Manatee coming up to Maryland to play Gilman and that wasn't a good game for the Greyhounds.  I never got the opportunity to watch any Melbourne Central Catholic out of Florida but, I am always game to watching some good football teams play.  

Do you know of any teams  in Maryland that will play American Heritage?  

1 minute ago, Tiger1012 said:

this grown man wanting to be a vampire thing you have going on makes you seem like a sociopath.  You love the MIAA and the WCAC.  You can't get enough.  You're just seeking validation for your public school love.  And as Colonel Jessup would say "You Want the Private Schools on This Board, You NEED The Private Schools on this Board"

And my sociopath so obviously has you hot and bothered TIGER????   You coming in here and after 10 to 20 posts go off all postal on some here your lot typical do concerns a vamp and causes me to strike you all down.  You know, that skirt showing and all thing.  But TIGER, get your OWN genuine lines.  Validation is my trade mark I have for you all.  STOP trying to steal everything from pubs, geeezzzzz.

But EVERY year from mid-November on, it's your lot who who call the Code Red seeking from the pubs what you all couldn't glean on your own.....  :P 

7 minutes ago, Pcola96 said:

DeMatha here played American H a couple years ago....   I haven't looked at any 2018 schedules yet.  It's just far too early for me. 

20 minutes ago, Pcola96 said:

Sounds good!  I will definitely PM you any games that I want to take a look at. 

I remember watching the Miami Central game on tv and I must say Dematha overmatched Miami Central.  I also do remember Bradenton Manatee coming up to Maryland to play Gilman and that wasn't a good game for the Greyhounds.  I never got the opportunity to watch any Melbourne Central Catholic out of Florida but, I am always game to watching some good football teams play.  

DeMatha played AHP a few seasons ago down there while both teams were top 15 in the country and won in a close one. It was the week after the Miami Central game.

AHP needs to start playing STA again. I’d also like to see them play SJC up here. 

Manatee also came up to MD to play Good Counsel and lost a close one. Those Manatee teams had serious OOS balls. They almost took down #1 Don Bosco Prep with Jabrill Peppers in 2011.

2 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

AHP needs to start playing STA again. I’d also like to see them play SJC up here

I'd like to see Gorman play DeMatha over here....  :D

11 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

I'd like to see Gorman play DeMatha over here....  :D

I'd like to see Wise or Damascus play anybody worth a damn.😜

28 minutes ago, Impartialfan said:

I'd like to see Wise or Damascus play anybody worth a damn.😜

But you did Gig.  In your words Toodles in a Damascus-Walkersville thread YOU started , "....Saw a good game tonight between two small but tough teams...both well-coached..."   Too bad you were distracted by the Urbana parent there biitching all game to you about the two transfers you then wanted to chat with us about here in the thread you created.   And did you not tell us that you saw Wise taken to the brink for 3-quarters before they put away Quince Orchard for a state 3-peat....

Tell you what Imp, wanna see the state championship rings of Wise and Damascus....  Will that due for you...  :D    A Maryland team didn't win the WHACK albeit 4 of the 6 league teams are MD based so no joy there.  SFA can only show you a conference ring for what they did in the MIAA-A.  And more than one can lay claim to the IAC league title.  So your privates can't offer much to bone you up.

Again, wanna see some some Wise and Damascus bling bling?  :P

Edited by DayWalker

4 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

But you did Gig.  In your words Toodles in a Damascus-Walkersville thread YOU started , "....Saw a good game tonight between two small but tough teams...both well-coached..."   Too bad you were distracted by the Urbana parent there biitching all game to you about the two transfers you then wanted to chat with us about here in the thread you created.   And did you not tell us that you saw Wise taken to the brink for 3-quarters before they put away Quince Orchard for a state 3-peat....

Tell you what Imp, wanna see the state championship rings of Wise and Damascus....  Will that due for you...  :D    A Maryland team didn't win the WHACK albeit 4 of the 6 league teams are MD based so no joy there.  SFA can only show you a conference ring for what they did in the MIAA-A.  And more than one can lay claim to the IAC league title.  So your privates can't offer much to bone you up.

Saw two small, well-coached teams that would be fifth place in the WCAC...and get running-clocked by SFA...would like to see these "champs" play some real competition...but we both know that won't ever happen.🐥🐥🐥

14 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

No thanks...my buddy showed me something far more impressive yesterday...the SJC championship ring...it's a beauty...😉

Just now, Impartialfan said:

Saw two small, well-coached teams that would be fifth place in the WCAC...and get running-clocked by SFA...would like to see these "champs" play some real competition...but we both know that won't ever happen.🐥🐥🐥

But those two teams are NOT in the WHACK...  Would, could, should, I think, etc are MOOT!!!  But surely if they WERE in fifth in the WHACK, ABC and BMc WOULD surely be 6th and 7th.   So you would like to see these champs play some real competition....:D   Well, I saw some of your chumps play some real competition in DeMatha - Gorman, Saint John's College - De La Salle.  You wanna see those games?????   :P

2 minutes ago, Impartialfan said:

No thanks...my buddy showed me something far more impressive yesterday...the SJC championship ring...it's a beauty...😉

Did it read STATE CHAMPS......    :D

Just now, DayWalker said:

But those two teams are NOT in the WHACK...  Would, could, should, I think, etc are MOOT!!!  But surely if they WERE in fifth in the WHACK, ABC and BMc WOULD surely be 6th and 7th.   So you would like to see these champs play some real competition....:D   Well, I saw some of your chumps play some real competition in DeMatha - Gorman, Saint John's College - De La Salle.  You wanna see those games?????   :P

Saw them both...great games between top teams in the NATION...your little Maryland pubs would get embarrassed by all four...which is why none of them get any respect from the rest of the country.😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Did it read STATE CHAMPS......    :D

No...that would have cheapened it.🤣

Saw them both...great games between top teams in the NATION...your little Maryland pubs would get embarrassed by all four...which is why none of them get any respect from the rest of the country.😂😂😂

Great games is kinda what losers say....  And yep, your MD privates playing like built teams got nationally beat.  

2 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Great games is kinda what losers say....  And yep, your MD privates playing like built teams got nationally beat.  

Maybe they should schedule more Northwest's and Franklin's...lmao🤣🤣🤣🤣

No...that would have cheapened it.🤣

Cheap would be CONFERENCE CHAMPS for SFA and non-MD SJC could only claim LEAGUE CHAMPS...  Yet, that's ALL they can claim.  And wasn't 2017 the very 1st time SJC has EVER won WHACK???

2 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Cheap would be CONFERENCE CHAMPS for SFA and non-MD SJC could only claim LEAGUE CHAMPS...  Yet, that's ALL they can claim.  And wasn't 2017 the very 1st time SJC has EVER won WHACK???

SJC JV would beat some Md playoff teams...lol.

1 minute ago, Impartialfan said:

Maybe you should cause for as long as I can recall, your now validation seekers haven't except for Calvert Hall College with a long history of public play and to a much lesser extent MSJ when they were beat by 1A Fort Hill.....

1 minute ago, Impartialfan said:

Who did SFA play that was so good. IMO they played a very weak schedule and were lucky that that hurricane hit Florida. 

5 minutes ago, Impartialfan said:

There is that would - could - should - maybe - I think poo again that just will not happen....  Again, isn't it true that 2017 is the very 1st time SJC has EVER won the WHACK, true or not????  Oh, and they needed a short-term rental QB to do so with a team of 20-plus D1 I recall you you stated SJC had....

Edited by DayWalker

1 minute ago, DayWalker said:

There is that would - could - should - maybe - I think poo again that just will not happen....  Again, isn't it true that 2017 is the very 1st time SJC has EVER won the WHACK, true or not????

Top 20 in the nation (not the state)...😜

7 minutes ago, Impartialfan said:

Top 20 in the nation (not the state)...😜

Did they raise a Top 20 banner in the gym yet....  Is there a Top 20 trophy in the hallway case....  Did you see the Top 20 awards ceremony....

Again, SJC is a DC team, talk MD to a vamp....  Good Counsel - DeMatha - Archie Carroll - Bishop McN......

Edited by DayWalker

2 hours ago, Impartialfan said:

Ok, I’m in ; what the hell does that mean?