Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marshan Man

Organizers celebrate first Baltimore Ceasefire weekend without killings, 'keep trudging forward'

90 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Not really. All I said was “he just laughed.” You misunderstood those three words to mean “he knows everything??” 

Did you ask him what was so funny?

11 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

He’s probably been following the murder rate like everyone else too. :rolleyes: How is hensuch an expert on one but not the other?? :confused: 

I’ll just quote you, and let that silly question stew for awhile. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, naive said:

Longest streak of no murders in Baltimore City in 15 years.

The streak has ended  :(

I was hoping they would beat the standing recording. 

Reset the clock and do it again!! 

3 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

The streak has ended  :(

I was hoping they would beat the standing recording. 

Reset the clock and do it again!! 

Was bound to happen, and certainly will happen again. But it is nice to see an overall drop in crime in our city and I hope that downward trend continues.

6 minutes ago, naive said:

Was bound to happen, and certainly will happen again. But it is nice to see an overall drop in crime in our city and I hope that downward trend continues.

For sure, it was nice not turning on the news in the morning to hear about murders. 

They should have one of those signs hanging throughout the city like they have in factories -- Murder Free for __ Days. Probably not the best for PR but who are we kidding -- the verdict is out about Baltimore. Even The Shape of Water takes a dump on the city.

Reset the clock and find the jaggoff who ended the streak.

Edited by Pickle20

30 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

They should have one of those signs hanging throughout the city like they have in factories -- Murder Free for __ Days. Probably not the best for PR but who are we kidding -- the verdict is out about Baltimore. Even The Shape of Water takes a dump on the city.

Reset the clock and find the jaggoff who ended the streak.

That would be comforting for people to see arriving at BWI.

Just now, stevez51 said:

That would be comforting for people to see arriving at BWI.

:lol:

2 hours ago, Cowboyz said:

For sure, it was nice not turning on the news in the morning to hear about murders. 

About a year or two to ago....my wife and I stopped watching the local news,,,SSDD,

Another..blah blah..count is ....blah blah....SJWs blame everyone blah blah....more money....blah blah....social programs...blah blah...

Here is the skinny folks for me....I moved here in the 80's when there was real leadership in the city....since....it has been a slow painful spiral down ...mainly because...no one has the bxlls to call out the losers and call them for what they are and lock their sorry butts up period. 

And like it or not gang....till you neutralize these uses....you can pxx away more and more money and it will NOT change a damn thing. 

If your body is totally infected with a disease....you don't worry about plastic surgery till the disease is irradicated.

4 hours ago, Guido2 said:

About a year or two to ago....my wife and I stopped watching the local news,,,SSDD,

Another..blah blah..count is ....blah blah....SJWs blame everyone blah blah....more money....blah blah....social programs...blah blah...

Here is the skinny folks for me....I moved here in the 80's when there was real leadership in the city....since....it has been a slow painful spiral down ...mainly because...no one has the bxlls to call out the losers and call them for what they are and lock their sorry butts up period. 

And like it or not gang....till you neutralize these uses....you can pxx away more and more money and it will NOT change a damn thing. 

If your body is totally infected with a disease....you don't worry about plastic surgery till the disease is irradicated.

I take breaks sometimes also, when it all becomes too much. Here recently, I find myself flipping to something far more interesting like a the History Channel, Netflix series I'm watching or Food Network. Lol...  

12 hours ago, Cowboyz said:

I take breaks sometimes also, when it all becomes too much. Here recently, I find myself flipping to something far more interesting like a the History Channel, Netflix series I'm watching or Food Network. Lol...  

My wife and I live on maybe 14 channels max..PBS, NG, History and MSNBC and FOX (yeah I DO  try to watch both and get BOTH views). Can't wait for 'pay to play' on verizon....I pick the channels I want...end of story. I don't need the other 1200 crappy channels.

Deperately trying to come up with a cost efficient design using things like Firestik and Netflex.... so I can tell Verizon to stuff it.

Two shot and killed yesterday.  Maybe it was the weather after all.  Hope they're not playing catch up to make up for lost time.

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

My wife and I live on maybe 14 channels max..PBS, NG, History and MSNBC and FOX (yeah I DO  try to watch both and get BOTH views). Can't wait for 'pay to play' on verizon....I pick the channels I want...end of story. I don't need the other 1200 crappy channels.

Deperately trying to come up with a cost efficient design using things like Firestik and Netflex.... so I can tell Verizon to stuff it.

I currently have Verizon and I am not a fan. I'll be able to get back DirectTV in Sept. I do like some of the shows on local channels so I'm not sure what to do.  The cost is ridiculous. 

Edited by Cowboyz

14 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

I currently have Verizon and I am not a fan. I'll be able to get back DirectTV in Sept. I do like some of the shows on local channels so I'm not sure what to do.  The cost is ridiculous. 

I dunno...there is something wrong when you cable bill or maybe your cell phone bill is higher than a new car payment.

What sucks....and this is partly my fault for not paying attention....the Verizon bill has been creeping up exponetially for the last year or so....and the channels that I would want ....like outdoor channel are now extra...but I can watch Star Wars in spanish. :lol:

I am working through rebuilding a laptop....but I have all full intentions of contacting Verizon and telling them that unless they give me the 'intro deal' which is about 1/3 or less what I am paying...they can go fly a kite.  I had to do the same thing about 6 years ago....I got the price.