Struds

Not What I Wanted to Hear About Detective Suiter

107 posts in this topic

A convicted Baltimore Police detective testified Monday in the Gun Trace Task Force trial that he used to steal money with Det. Sean Suiter, the city homicide detective whose fatal shooting in November — one day before he was to testify before a federal grand jury in the case — remains unsolved.

The claim came on cross-examination of Detective Momodu Gondo, who has admitted to stealing from people dating back to 2008. Defense attorney Christopher Nieto asked Gondo if he had told the FBI that he stole money when he worked with Suiter and a squad of several other people.

“You’d take money, split it among yourselves?” Nieto asked. Gondo agreed.

Gondo is one of six gun task force officers to plead guilty in the case, and one of four who are testifying for the government in the federal racketeering trial of Detectives Daniel Hersl and Marcus Taylor.

Suiter was investigating a triple homicide in November when he was shot in the head with his own gun in a vacant lot, police have said. His death was ruled a homicide, but remains unsolved despite a $215,000 reward.

At this point, I'm not surprised by anything I hear coming out of the BCPD. 

He's not here to defend those allegations so it's just not right that this can be part of his testimony. 

Not what I wanted to hear either. 

But remember, Gondo is a dirty lying thief, not to be believed about anything. So, let’s wait to hear the whole story. 

Sounds like the FBI already knew or some time.  Also sounds like Davis might have spoken a bit too soon.   

Imo, they will never charge anyone with suiter's death .....

46 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

Imo, they will never charge anyone with suiter's death .....

I agree because it's one of theirs. If it was some random perp, it would have been done already. 

38 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

I agree because it's one of theirs. If it was some random perp, it would have been done already. 

I don't believe that .....

7 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

I don't believe that .....

Of course you don't. It's just a coincidence that he was involved with other criminal cops and happened to be killed right before he was to testify in a case involving some bad cops. Yeah it was a coincidence. 

47 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

Of course you don't. It's just a coincidence that he was involved with other criminal cops and happened to be killed right before he was to testify in a case involving some bad cops. Yeah it was a coincidence. 

I didn't say that either .....

I know they're not reading this but out of respect for his family I have a hard time posting what I think happened since I have no proof ....

1 hour ago, Eastside Terp said:

I know they're not reading this but out of respect for his family I have a hard time posting what I think happened since I have no proof ....

What are you saying?

I am saying another cop murder suiter. IMHO

Respect for his family has nothing to do with a murder investigation.

2 hours ago, Eastside Terp said:

So you actually do believe that.

32 minutes ago, johnpolitics said:

I still believe he ate his gun.

Disgusting comment. Not cool at all.  

Don't believe,... not full story. Lots of omissions,... please standby!

Just because you don't want to believe something, doesn't mean it isn't true.

The tell tale sign for me was how they went from door to door searches, roped off streets in adjoining blocks, and police cars 24/7 for more than week around the perimeter,  to...nothing, and no arrests.

I forgot about it till now. 

They say you should never jump to conclusions but it looks like that kinda puts the period at the end of the sentence doesn't it.

That's the way it goes.

not surprised by the allegations either, considering the 'killer' has never been found.

7 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

What's disgusting is bad cops.

3 hours ago, ericpd said:

Don't believe,... not full story. Lots of omissions,... please standby!

We have no choice but to "stand by" but the writing is on the wall. it's no one else's fault if you can't read the  words

7 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

$200,000+ reward, no suspect and no release of the autopsy. The other option is someone in Blue killed him. 

35 minutes ago, johnpolitics said:

$200,000+ reward, no suspect and no release of the autopsy. The other option is someone in Blue killed him. 

Pretty obvious from the beginning if you're objective. As I said earlier, if a Jamal or Ray Ray did it, they would already be behind bars or dead.

1 hour ago, johnpolitics said:

The wording of your comment was disgusting.  

36 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

The wording of your comment was disgusting.  

I think that's cop slang.