Struds

Not What I Wanted to Hear About Detective Suiter

136 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

At this point, suicide would be far less onerous than the accusations some are making about his death being a hit made by his fellow officers. 

Frankly, I'm glad Davis is gone but the reports on the news this morning about the new deputy commissioner the new commissioner appointed is also troubling, especially the allegations of misconduct. 

I'm surprised it hasn't been widely reported that Officer Alicia White has been reassigned to Internal Affairs.   

I am still on the fence about assassination or suicide.

But you make a very interesting point. With all the poop that is coming out about the PD....could you imagine the uproar if it turned out that a cop killed the detective?

I have mentioned about a top to bottom purging of the entire department and starting over. If what he was assassinated by another cop.....well....I am pretty sure it would happen. Messy or not.

Hence; why the whole investigation is turning up NOTHING....:rolleyes:

Edited by Guido2

2 hours ago, Eastside Terp said:

That doesn't really make sense since they have all snitch on each other already or plead guilty .....

Yeah it’s a coincidence he died under mysterious circumstances a day before he was to testify? Come on super cop, get real.

44 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

Yea, read between the lines of my post....

But he said last week that suicide “is something that we’re not discounting.” He also said “there is no evidence whatsoever right now that leads us to suspect that.”

5 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

But he said last week that suicide “is something that we’re not discounting.” He also said “there is no evidence whatsoever right now that leads us to suspect that.”

I don't believe that with $215k out there someone isn't talking if there was a suspect to talk about ......

1 hour ago, Eastside Terp said:

I don't believe that with $215k out there someone isn't talking if there was a suspect to talk about ......

I would turn ANYONE in for 1/2 of that. 

1 hour ago, Eastside Terp said:

:confused:

7 hours ago, Eastside Terp said:

The killer is another cop. That's why it's not being talked about.

Edited by bmore_ken

8 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

That statement makes no sense .....

9 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

Thank goodness your opinion means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Don’t quit your day job. :rolleyes:

Anything is possible at this point.  The police have not been forthcoming and their lack of any kind of updates has only helped to fuel speculation. 

This is from November, and that video surveillance they said they had was never released.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-from-many-departments-expected-at-funeral-of-slain-baltimore-officer/2017/11/28/201bc6c0-d439-11e7-95bf-df7c19270879_story.html

Baltimore’s police commissioner has said Suiter’s pending testimony and his shooting are unrelated, as questions linger with only a vague description of a suspect still at large. 

Police have said they may release additional information about the investigation later this week. 

T.J. Smith, the department’s chief spokesman, emphasized on a radio show Tuesday that when Suiter confronted the man acting suspiciously he “was acting on instinct,” noting that video surveillance shows some of Suiter’s movements that back Smith’s account of events. “People who think he was set up or lured,” Smith said on WBAL-Radio’s “C-4 Show,” “that’s just not consistent with the evidence we have.”

They should release the video if they really have it. 

28 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Anything is possible at this point.  The police have not been forthcoming and their lack of any kind of updates has only helped to fuel speculation. 

This is from November, and that video surveillance they said they had was never released.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-from-many-departments-expected-at-funeral-of-slain-baltimore-officer/2017/11/28/201bc6c0-d439-11e7-95bf-df7c19270879_story.html

They should release the video if they really have it. 

First off...if they really have it....or knowing the PD maybe they did and it was written-over/erased and they are trying to recover it....and the backups are missing.

Or second.......that video.... is WAY too telling of what really happened....and they are playing a waiting game..to wait till all the poop that is going on now goes away.....or.....by waiting everyone will 'forget'....due a multitude of other crises that overwhelm 'us' daily anymore.

Or third....the tape is an 'urban legend'.

That statement makes no sense .....

It makes perfect sense. With all the criminal stuff going on in that department, the last thing they need to deal with is a dirty cop killing another dirty cop. You can’t be that naive to think a cop was killed and no one knows anything. 

29 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

It makes perfect sense. With all the criminal stuff going on in that department, the last thing they need to deal with is a dirty cop killing another dirty cop. You can’t be that naive to think a cop was killed and no one knows anything. 

And you would have to be beyond naive to think someone that knows something wasn't talking for $200k+ ......

You sound like ravenchamp with his vast government conspiracies on the government hiding the space aliens .....

13 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

And you would have to be beyond naive to think someone that knows something wasn't talking for $200k+ ......

Oh people know. The problem is they're other dirty cops.  If Ray Ray did it, Jamal would have turned him in for half of that. 

Edited by bmore_ken

32 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

You sound like ravenchamp with his vast government conspiracies on the government hiding the space aliens .....

Your comment makes no sense  and you are very naive in regards to what goes on in the hood.

Edited by paulsebastian

10 minutes ago, paulsebastian said:

Your comment makes no sense  and you are very naive in regards to what goes on in the hood.

Yet he's supposed to be some kind of super cop. :lol:

Just now, bmore_ken said:

Yet he's supposed to be some kind of super cop. :lol:

A cop with issues.

1 hour ago, paulsebastian said:

So just so I understand, you agree with Ken that lots if people know who killed detective suitor and they are all keeping it too themselves despite a nearly quarter of a million dollar reward for information .....

Got it .....

Sort of flies in the face of how these dirty cops are all singing for any little break as they go to trial ......

Lol at the 2 street wise posters that have it all figured out ......

Sounds just like all those folks that know who killed Kennedy but kept quiet ....

Heck, quincy Jones even said he knows .....

15 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

People. They complain about gun eating and cops killing cop post! Some want the happy ending of a non cop suspect and IMO that ain't happening. Still waiting for the complete autopsy where the entry and exit points are mentioned. $200,000+ reward and no arrest???? Suiter was the testify the next day where he would have to TELL THE TRUTH.  

So just so I understand, you agree with Ken that lots if people know who killed detective suitor and they are all keeping it too themselves despite a nearly quarter of a million dollar reward for information .....

That's not even close to what I said. I said the killer is a cop. I said no one is talking about it because a cop did it.  The reason the reward hasn't been claimed is because only a cop knows what happened. I also said if some common thug had done it, he would be behind bars already. Don't mischaracterize my words with your own interpretation. 

2 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

That's not even close to what I said. I said the killer is a cop. I said no one is talking about it because a cop did it.  The reason the reward hasn't been claimed is because only a cop knows what happened. I also said if some common thug had done it, he would be behind bars already. Don't mischaracterize my words with your own interpretation. 

So if no one is talking about it that means others no about it .....

That's were your theory falls apart and is what I said .....

If others knew about it someone would be singing for that kind of scratch, cop or no cop ......

5 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

So if no one is talking about it that means others no about it .....

That's were your theory falls apart and is what I said .....

If others knew about it someone would be singing for that kind of scratch, cop or no cop ......

"Others" don't know about it. The cop who killed him knows about it and probably one or more of the cops he was about to testify against know about it. Feel free to keep your head in the sand and live in denial. Eventually it will all come out

1 hour ago, bmore_ken said:

"Others" don't know about it. The cop who killed him knows about it and probably one or more of the cops he was about to testify against know about it. Feel free to keep your head in the sand and live in denial. Eventually it will all come out

So his partner's involved too, eh.....

23 hours ago, Eastside Terp said:

Got it .....

Sort of flies in the face of how these dirty cops are all singing for any little break as they go to trial ......

Lol at the 2 street wise posters that have it all figured out ......

Sounds just like all those folks that know who killed Kennedy but kept quiet ....

Heck, quincy Jones even said he knows .....

Sounds like you don't have a clue:lol:

16 hours ago, Eastside Terp said:

So his partner's involved too, eh.....

I don't know that his partner is involved, but I'll bet my house if he's not involved he knows exactly what happened.