Struds

Not What I Wanted to Hear About Detective Suiter

107 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, paulsebastian said:

Sounds like you don't have a clue:lol:

He has a clue, he just thinks his boys can do no wrong despite the fact that they're on trial right now for wrong doing. 

19 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

He has a clue, he just thinks his boys can do no wrong despite the fact that they're on trial right now for wrong doing. 

That's not true at all.....

I call out the bad cops and if go back to the original post on when the gun task force crimes broke I actually read the warrants and reported out on how the feds got involved on OT fraud - because the time sheets were processed across state lines .....

Unlike many on here however, i do believe the majority of cops are good and not vice versa .....

Anyway, so now you concede his partner knows other cops killed him .....

That's my point, I just don't believe conspiricies of silence hold up once you get too many people involved .....

Throw in a quarter mil reward and people talk even faster .....

On 2/11/2018 at 1:44 PM, bmore_ken said:

I don't know that his partner is involved, but I'll bet my house if he's not involved he knows exactly what happened. 

Which one....you have several if I recall correctly. City county and now In Del. ?:lol:

4 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Which one....you have several if I recall correctly. City county and now In Del. ?:lol:

White Marsh and Georgetown De. and I'd bet both of them. Are you one of these cop defenders with your head in the sand?

4 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

White Marsh and Georgetown De. and I'd bet both of them. Are you one of these cop defenders with your head in the sand?

Well ken....maybe if you pulled you head out you would already know the answer to that question. Or set down those blinders. 

But since you are sssosooooooooo slllloooowwwwwww I will repeat.

I don't defend bad cops....never did....that is something in  your head. 

Now do I believe in 'innocent till proven guilty' ...yup ....put a check mark in that box for me.

On 2/13/2018 at 6:04 PM, Guido2 said:

Well ken....maybe if you pulled you head out you would already know the answer to that question. Or set down those blinders. 

But since you are sssosooooooooo slllloooowwwwwww I will repeat.

I don't defend bad cops....never did....that is something in  your head. 

Now do I believe in 'innocent till proven guilty' ...yup ....put a check mark in that box for me.

Now the city wants outsides to tell us what we already think...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-outside-suiter-review-20180215-story.html

Acting Baltimore Police Commissioner Darryl De Sousa has decided to bring in an outside consultant to review last year’s unsolved killing of Det. Sean Suiter, police officials confirmed Thursday

Police initially said he was killed in a brief but violent struggle with an unknown assailant but subsequently acknowledged that detectives were looking into competing theories as well.

One of those theories is that Suiter committed suicide.

De Sousa mentioned there being two conflicting theories around the detective’s death, and said he hopes the independent review of the case “tells us what happened” to the detective.

“I hope it dispels one or the other” and “just tells us the truth,” he said.

“A lot of people don’t like to hear the truth, but whatever the truth is, I think we need, and we have a responsibility, to share that to the community,” De Sousa said.

Edited by johnpolitics

52 minutes ago, johnpolitics said:

Now the city wants outsides to tell us what we already think...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-outside-suiter-review-20180215-story.html

Acting Baltimore Police Commissioner Darryl De Sousa has decided to bring in an outside consultant to review last year’s unsolved killing of Det. Sean Suiter, police officials confirmed Thursday

Police initially said he was killed in a brief but violent struggle with an unknown assailant but subsequently acknowledged that detectives were looking into competing theories as well.

One of those theories is that Suiter committed suicide.

De Sousa mentioned there being two conflicting theories around the detective’s death, and said he hopes the independent review of the case “tells us what happened” to the detective.

“I hope it dispels one or the other” and “just tells us the truth,” he said.

“A lot of people don’t like to hear the truth, but whatever the truth is, I think we need, and we have a responsibility, to share that to the community,” De Sousa said.

Being cynical....well the plot thickens.

Classic who's on first......ok Sutton is killed....by who...dunno....Davis is on it...any progress.....dunno....why is it taking so long...ut oh....it was another cop....ut oh...OK here is what we do ..Davis you are fired by me Pugh...Ok....now you are no longer here to blame directly but I can blame you ....meanwhile....I get  new Commis....he doesn't know anything....so not blamable....

Pugh; now so.....we can go ahead a release the same information we have had for months....but don't want the blow back...but ...now.....Pugh: who will follow this paper trail 

Queue  cackling witch like hysterical laughter.