Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr Johnny Fever

Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI

55 posts in this topic

"EXCLUSIVE: Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump"

"The ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee was the victim of a prank phone call by Russian comedians who offered to give him 'compromising' dirt on Donald Trump – including nude photos of the president and a Russian reality show star.

DailyMail.com can disclose that after the prank, his staff engaged in correspondence with what they thought was a Ukrainian politician to try to obtain the 'classified' material promised on the call."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html

Adam schiff.....spymaster.:lol:

I can see why he was chosen to write the rebuttal memo.

1 hour ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

"EXCLUSIVE: Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump"

"The ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee was the victim of a prank phone call by Russian comedians who offered to give him 'compromising' dirt on Donald Trump – including nude photos of the president and a Russian reality show star.

DailyMail.com can disclose that after the prank, his staff engaged in correspondence with what they thought was a Ukrainian politician to try to obtain the 'classified' material promised on the call."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html

:lol:

1 hour ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

I'm sending you a bill for my damaged keyboard full of coffee I just spit out!

5 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

I'm sending you a bill for my damaged keyboard full of coffee I just spit out!

LOL.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

Isn’t this the part when you’re supposed to go to the FBI?

A rep for Schiff had earlier told The Atlantic that the call was reported to “appropriate law enforcement and security personnel” because “of our belief that it was probably bogus.”

I also don't get how it was supposed to be classified.

Edited by ncbirdfan

Its funny that the story is a year old but is just coming out now as the Schiff memo is in the news. So let's try and make him look silly.

Are the Russians coordinating their efforts with the Republicans? Or maybe they don't need to be coordinated since they both seem to always want the same thing.

Edited by hst2

1 minute ago, hst2 said:

Its funny that the story is a year old but is just coming out now as the Schiff memo is in the news.

Are the Russians coordinating their efforts with the Republicans? Or maybe they don't need to be coordinated since they both seem to always want the same thing.

And Schiff in this case did the right thing when approached. He reported it to authorities.

2 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Its funny that the story is a year old but is just coming out now as the Schiff memo is in the news. So let's try and make him look silly.

yeah like funny how the dem anti R and Trump stuff come out, oh 5, 10, even 20 years later

your side is in full coverup mode trying to protect Obama now before it was just to continue the get Trump crusade and their own personal position

don't dream, it's  over.................

but seriously, first Podesta falling for the phising scheme and now Schiff gets totally punked-- great stuff!

( gotta get some talking points for Comey, POTUS wants to know EVERYTHING we're doing)

5 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

but seriously, first Podesta falling for the phising scheme and now Schiff gets totally punked-- great stuff!

( gotta get some talking points for Comey, POTUS wants to know EVERYTHING we're doing)

It would have been a laugh riot if anyone from the Trump campaign had reported contacts that Russians and Wikileaks had made with them concerning coordinating their efforts to defeat Hillary?

Just an utter laugh riot.

And then we wouldn't be wasting all this time, money on partisanship on this. With Trump, it could be about something else that's stupid and should be unnecessary, and thus a waste of time...

We might even discuss policy. :o

Edited by hst2

13 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

It is funny, but some people are making false equivalencies with it and that is what's wrong. Nobody is perfect. Everyone (even very smart people) can be duped at the right moment. The people doing the duping are getting more sophisticated as well. My cousin's company was almost hacked (probably not by the Russians) by a phishing scheme. They did a web login that looked just like theirs and sent an "emergency meeting" link (the company does do many meetings by logging into a portal - I think that is the right word for it) to the company's emails that linked to the bogus login site. Luckily the tech guy found out about it quickly and get the word out and deleted bogus emails.

Edited by ncbirdfan

4 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

It is funny, but some people are making false equivalencies with it and that is what's wrong. Nobody is perfect. Everyone (even very smart people) can be duped at the right moment. The people doing the duping are getting more sophisticated as well. My cousin's company was almost hacked (probably not by the Russians) by a phishing scheme. They did a web login that looked just like theirs and sent an "emergency meeting" link (the company does do many meetings by logging into a portal - I think that is the right word for it) to the company's emails that linked to the bogus login site. Luckily the tech guy found out about it quickly and get the word out and deleted bogus emails.

Well, the Republicans have thought it is pretty funny that the Russians worked to elect trump and that Trump played their useful idiot. Whatever it takes to win an election. One thing seems sure: we can expect more of it. Republicans seem to have no interest in stopping it.

BTW are you really shocked to  learn that both sides save stuff up for opportune times?

12 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

BTW are you really shocked to  learn that both sides save stuff up for opportune times?

I used to save baseball and football cards. It's just not an opportune time for me to do it anymore.

Edited by ncbirdfan

26 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

The Democrats and rule of law on one side and the Republicans and the Russia being the other.

Well, yeah, it is kind of shocking. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

Isn’t this the part when you’re supposed to go to the FBI?

You'd think so.  Also makes you wonder why Inspector Schiff continued to investigate after denying that he fell for it.

10 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

You'd think so.  Also makes you wonder why Inspector Schiff continued to investigate after denying that he fell for it.

READ MY POST:

He did report it. I even linked it in my earlier post. Are you not allowed to venture outside of your Fox News-approved sites (actually the NYPost posted that he reported it to authorities)? I didn't think it was possible but your post is even funnier than the OP. I'll be sending you a bill as well.

Edited by ncbirdfan

10 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Might need a special prosecutor for that one.

Russia's involvement in our electoral process? Not so much.

1 minute ago, hst2 said:

Might need a special prosecutor for that one.

Russia's involvement in our electoral process? Not so much.

It's quite comical to see these posts. It's like they don't read anything and only post what they'd been told.

2 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

It's quite comical to see these posts. It's like they don't read anything and only post what they'd been told.

Its pathetic. Getting to the facts on Russia's involvement in our elections can only hurt them. They'd rather tear down the FBI and insulate themselves from any responsibility for even investigating it, much less coming to terms with it.

Edited by hst2

3 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

READ MY POST:

He did report it. I even linked it in my earlier post. Are you not allowed to venture outside of your Fox News-approved sites (actually the NYPost posted that he reported it to authorities)? I didn't think it was possible but your post is even funnier than the OP. I'll be sending you a bill as well.

And yet Inspector Schiff was still maintaining correspondence with the fake spies despite claiming he knew they weren't for real.  

Sounds like the possibility of seeing some naked photos of Trump was something that Schiff couldn't take a chance on passing up even though he claims he wasn't fooled.    

Just now, Ode2Joy said:

And yet Inspector Schiff was still maintaining correspondence with the fake spies despite claiming he knew they weren't for real.  

Sounds like the possibility of seeing some naked photos of Trump was something that Schiff couldn't take a chance on passing up even though he claims he wasn't fooled.    

Yeah. It was legal for him to do so since he reported it, unlike the Trump people who not only didn't report their meetings with Russian operatives they denied having those meetings. Were you born yesterday?

2 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

Yeah. It was legal for him to do so since he reported it, unlike the Trump people who not only didn't report their meetings with Russian operatives they denied having those meetings. Were you born yesterday?

Three entities knew that the Russians were working with the Trump campaign: A British former spy, the Australian government and the Trump campaign. Only the Trump campaign declined to inform the FBI.

Foreign entities care more about our democracy than the GOP does.