Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SemiAuto

The Grassly/Graham referral of Steele to the DoJ

107 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SemiAuto said:

False.   The answers to your questions are in the referral that you refuse to read.  

You made a general claim, I asked for specifics and you refuse to give them. You want me to refer to a partisan memo consisting of cherry-picked information from secret hearings.

You should really put up or shut up.

2 minutes ago, hst2 said:

You made a general claim, I asked for specifics and you refuse to give them. You want me to refer to a partisan memo consisting of cherry-picked information from secret hearings.

You should really put up or shut up.

Read the referral and you'll have your answers.   Or continue with this line of willful ignorance.   How do you know it is cherry-picked information if you haven't even read it yet?  

This is nothing but deflections on your part based on your own intellectual laziness.  

6 minutes ago, SemiAuto said:

Read the referral and you'll have your answers.   Or continue with this line of willful ignorance.   How do you know it is cherry-picked information if you haven't even read it yet?  

This is nothing but deflections on your part based on your own intellectual laziness.  

You can't defend your own assertion.

9 minutes ago, hst2 said:

You can't defend your own assertion.

False.  

Is there anyone who has read the referral that would like to discuss it?

All I see is a paper full of verbiage, redactions and accusations.  No person without an axe to grind could come to a conclusion based on what I have read.

1 hour ago, Patapeake said:

All I see is a paper full of verbiage, redactions and accusations.  No person without an axe to grind could come to a conclusion based on what I have read.

Nailed it