Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ode2Joy

Pugh doesn’t have time to follow the police corruption trial or read about it?

26 posts in this topic

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-pugh-gttf-statement-20180208-story.html#nt=oft12aH-1gp2

Asked at a news conference Wednesday if she’d been following the trial, Pugh first said, “No I have not.”

“I have to run the city, I don’t have time to sit in a trial,” she said.

Asked if she’d read about the case, which has been covered extensively in The Baltimore Sun, on television and by some national media, or been briefed on it, Pugh said she hadn’t.

“I don’t even get a chance to read all the articles you write,” the mayor told a reporter. “I don’t have time to just read articles.”

Well, we know she follows The Voice.  Seems like what may be the biggest corruption scandal to ever hit the BPD might we worth of a bit more attention by their mayor 

22 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-pugh-gttf-statement-20180208-story.html#nt=oft12aH-1gp2

Well, we know she follows The Voice.  Seems like what may be the biggest corruption scandal to ever hit the BPD might we worth of a bit more attention by their mayor 

TTToooooo funny.....

Well at least it proves on thing.....being a mental slug is not just the domain of the donald.  :lol:

Kind of interesting though.....she had enough time to read and figure out the Davis had to go.

2 hours ago, Guido2 said:

TTToooooo funny.....

Well at least it proves on thing.....being a mental slug is not just the domain of the donald.  :lol:

Kind of interesting though.....she had enough time to read and figure out the Davis had to go.

Exactly.

She’s full of crap :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Exactly.

She’s full of crap :rolleyes:

Well it is just another phrase to put down in the Political speak dictionary....along with the classics.......

I don't recall.

That is not how I remember that.

I didn't hear that word used.... (poop hole)

I did not have sex with that women

Read my lips.....

The meaning of is....is.....

By cutting taxes for the well to do and corporations everyone will benefit (two admins on that one)

You will be able to keep your present Dr......

Hundreds more....but that was just off the top of my head

I really wasn't sure if it was possible for her to make herself appear to be more stupid than she has already done.  I stand corrected.

If this story doesn't warrant her attention, I wonder what does. Ughhh.... so glad I don't live in Baltimore.   

9 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

She changed her tune.

Mayor Pugh releases new statement on GTTF trial https://www.abc2news.com/news/region/baltimore-city/mayor-pugh-releases-new-statement-on-gttf-trial

Sorry....too late. Like a first impression you only get one chance to give one.

blahhh blaahhh....ooopsss....blah blah blah....BS....wonka wonka ding dong...oppps.

smh

I have been around long enough to know that generally the FIRST words out of a persons mouth are the truth.

OR

based on this;

Asked at a news conference Wednesday if she’d been following the trial, Pugh first said, “No I have not.”

She truly didn't/isn't as it is not worth her time to do so. Busy busy busy.....trying to figure out what the hell 'The Voice' guy is going to do to earn his keep. :mad:

Clearly, someone on her staff told her to change her statement...that it made her look and sound stupid. 

3 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

I really wasn't sure if it was possible for her to make herself appear to be more stupid than she has already done.  I stand corrected.

If this story doesn't warrant her attention, I wonder what does. Ughhh.... so glad I don't live in Baltimore.   

Hi Cowboyz!

Exactly what I thought!!!

Just now, PinkFlamingo said:

Clearly, someone on her staff told her to change her statement...that it made her look and sound stupid. 

No doubt about that.  

1 minute ago, downunder said:

Hi Cowboyz!

Exactly what I thought!!!

Hey there Downunder!  Good to see ya! :) 

2 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

Out of the mouth of babe's......

You know....if this whole thing was just a one off...a fluke.... I could almost understand it.

But the PD etc have been under a microscope since poor freddie...almost every crisis is somehow has roots w/ the PD since then....the commish is fired....they are bringing in special consultants and groups...consent decrees....etc.....etc.

smh

3 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

You know....if this whole thing was just a one off...a fluke.... I could almost understand it.

But the PD etc have been under a microscope since poor freddie...almost every crisis is somehow has roots w/ the PD since then....the commish is fired....they are bringing in special consultants and groups...consent decrees....etc.....etc.

smh

It's a mess and sometimes it seems like it can't be fixed.  The whole damn system is corrupt. And you're right, every story seems to have roots in the police department these days.  I hope they are reviewing every single cop and clearing the bad ones out. Once they clean up this current mess, they need to start fresh. They need some good honest people in some key roles that are willing to get in the mud.  

2 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

smh

The Sun is going to defend any Baltimore City politician that will blame current or previous unrest, social and/or racial division, urban squalor, on anything save their current SJW, "room for destruction;"  and "it's the State's fault" mentality. 

It's just the way it is. 

Pugh, for whom I had hopes following the mess of SRB, has proven to be a huge disappointment. I hate to acknowledge it, but Dixon, even with all of her baggage, would be a notably better choice to lead Baltimore IMHO.

4 minutes ago, Bowie-Bruce said:

Pugh, for whom I had hopes following the mess of SRB, has proven to be a huge disappointment. I hate to acknowledge it, but Dixon, even with all of her baggage, would be a notably better choice to lead Baltimore IMHO.

Me too...but just saying that last part makes me want to gag. 

Pugh is a total zero, can she be tossed out soon?

I wonder if she knows the the Metro Subway Station is shut down? Someone should call her and let her know. 

16 hours ago, Bowie-Bruce said:

16 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Me too...but just saying that last part makes me want to gag. 

Allan Walden should have been considered more .......

17 hours ago, Bowie-Bruce said:

You maybe correct on that ....she seems to have 'street cred's'...even before the gift card thingy.

Maybe she could have spoken the bad guys language and really know what works and doesn't work with them.

Not 'stuff' derived from something read in a book, and professed at some fancy college. I wonder what prof gave Blake the idea of 'room to destroy'. :rolleyes::lol:

1 hour ago, Cowboyz said:

I wonder if she knows the the Metro Subway Station is shut down? Someone should call her and let her know. 

It is? The Subway to no where is down? My God....it wasn't in the Sun. ;) as best I can determine or any local media.

Wonder why? Guess they are running around trying to find a way to pin it on Hogan. :lol:

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

It is? The Subway to no where is down? My God....it wasn't in the Sun. ;) as best I can determine or any local media.

Wonder why? Guess they are running around trying to find a way to pin it on Hogan. :lol:

Even if it was reported by the local news, she wouldn't know.  She doesn't have time to follow the news. Busy woman!! 

You mean it's not Hogans fault?  I thought everything was Hogans fault!! :) 

5 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

Even if it was reported by the local news, she wouldn't know.  She doesn't have time to follow the news. Busy woman!! 

You mean it's not Hogans fault?  I thought everything was Hogans fault!! :) 

It is  and the GA is diligently ignoring important stuff and finding ways to do it while they are in session. Hmmmm I wonder how that bill regarding green on white or white on green street sign bill is coming. :lol: Never mind the 'we can watch you live bill' or the 'truth in sentencing bill'....waste of time.

I know I am not the sharpest knife in the draw....but .... when you have someone like Pugh and the donald...'in charge'....I am pretty sure that I ....and many of the posters here....would have a better handle on things.

IMHO.

3 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

It is  and the GA is diligently ignoring important stuff and finding ways to do it while they are in session. Hmmmm I wonder how that bill regarding green on white or white on green street sign bill is coming. :lol: Never mind the 'we can watch you live bill' or the 'truth in sentencing bill'....waste of time.

I know I am not the sharpest knife in the draw....but .... when you have someone like Pugh and the donald...'in charge'....I am pretty sure that I ....and many of the posters here....would have a better handle on things.

IMHO.

Okay, I know I've been gone for a while and I'm not familiar with all of the regular players here but I'm guessing this will get some responses!  :) 

21 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Unfortunately...almost daily....she seems to reinforce that notion.

Guess sitting in the GA and pretending to pass important bills is not as tough as running a city...where the microscope is a LOT CLOSER.