Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BmoreSports77

SFA's Eyabi Anoma Baltimore's Top Recruit in the Modern Era

46 posts in this topic

Only one of those sacks came against Sutton. 

17 minutes ago, jbmad said:

How does GA watch all these SFA and Gilman games from his beach house in Malibu....

Also to throw my opinion in the hat.  I thought Melvin Alaeze was a top guy.  That dude was a beast.  Sucked to see all that potential to go down the drain for hangin with the wrong dudes.

Edited by Tiger1012

7 minutes ago, Tiger1012 said:

How does GA watch all these SFA and Gilman games from his beach house in Malibu....

Also to throw my opinion in the hat.  I thought Melvin Alaeze was a top guy.  That dude was a beast.  Sucked to see all that potential to go down the drain for hangin with the wrong dudes.

Watch all what games? One game is all those games? You ever heard of planes? Ever been on one? 

FYI, until October of last year, I owned properties in the Baltimore area. I no longer own anything there. Will probably see one game a year, if that. Have no reason to return to the area. 

27 minutes ago, jbmad said:

More than one was against Sutton. He ate Sutton up. And it wasn’t just sacks, he was all over the field that day. 

30 minutes ago, jbmad said:

I was really posting in response to your claim that "the only game [you] saw him do anything this past season was against Loyola", but you're right re: Sutton

54 minutes ago, gillytech said:

Abiamiri was def. a better player than Alaeze but I don't think he was always ranked higher than Melvin.  

Alaeze

• Rivals:  #4 player in the country, #1 DE
  • Scout:  #6 DE
  • USAToday:  first-team All-American on defensive line
  • Consensus first team all-state and All-Metro Defensive Player of the Year (Baltimore Sun)

Abiamiri

• Rivals:  #23 player in the country, #3 DE
  • ESPN:  #8 player in the country
  • USAToday:  first-team All-American on defensive line
  • Consensus first team all-state and All-Metro Defensive Player of the Year (Baltimore Sun)

Thanks for this info. Even by this post Abiamiri not lower then #3 DE while stick up boy #6 DE. Yes it's schematics, I think Melvin dominated lower competition as well. Good info GT. 

Edited by Dub

Just now, Dub said:

Thanks for this info. Even by this post Abiamiri not lower then #3 DE while stick up boy #6. Yes it's schematics, I think Melvin dominated lower competition as well. Good info GT. 

seems like both were arguably higher rated than Anoma either way except in 24/7 where they're all basically ranked even:

Anoma:  0.9987

Alaeze:  0.9916

Abiamiri: 0.9861

2 minutes ago, gillytech said:

seems like both were arguably higher rated than Anoma either way except in 24/7 where they're all basically ranked even:

This was not up for debate, lol

8 minutes ago, gillytech said:

Not too mention football 15 years ago was different. Teams run spread now instead of pound the rock. Anoma is an athlete edge rusher like a Tim Williams from Bama, where Abiamiri was like a Suggs who could do everything. 

20 hours ago, BmoreSports77 said:

Some of you people have either reading or comprehension deficits.  This is not a debate.  This is about the numbers...the recruiting numbers.  And it's indisputable that he is the HIGHEST RANKED RECRUIT FROM BALTIMORE IN THE MODERN ERA.   

All that other sh!t is subjective and you're entitled to your opinions.  

It's disputable moron. Rankings are based on opinions which are subjective. Glad you are that person who believes it's true because it's on the internet. 

22 hours ago, RM7 said:

He didn't even touch MSJ's qb going up against a 10th OT.

Facts and that shocked me

11 hours ago, Dub said:

It's disputable moron. Rankings are based on opinions which are subjective. Glad you are that person who believes it's true because it's on the internet. 

I said it wasn't.  It isn't.  Live with it clown. 

On 2/8/2018 at 0:51 PM, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Very high upside, needs a lot of work. Going to the right school, if Bama can’t get him there, no one can. 

As far as on the field play, I would probably have him like 7th or 8th on this list. Saw him go missing too many times in games against solid talent. 

Same thing can be said of Darnell Dockett in high school. There were games he just never showed up. He had a pretty good NFL career. 

2 hours ago, Oldtime said:

Same thing can be said of Darnell Dockett in high school. There were games he just never showed up. He had a pretty good NFL career. 

Hence, VERY HIGH UPSIDE! He has all the tools to be great. He hasn’t played football very long. 

Dockett could have been even better than he was, to be honest. 

5 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Hence, VERY HIGH UPSIDE! He has all the tools to be great. He hasn’t played football very long. 

Dockett could have been even better than he was, to be honest. 

3 time Pro bowler, not too shabby. 

On 2/9/2018 at 10:03 AM, jbmad said:

Three of those plays were against #71 George Minas.  The film doesn’t lie.  GA hates anyone from CHC that gets any pub.  All 4 of CHC’s FBS signees don’t deserve any accolades as far as he is concerned.

1 hour ago, TheGuru said:

Three of those plays were against #71 George Minas.  The film doesn’t lie.  GA hates anyone from CHC that gets any pub.  All 4 of CHC’s FBS signees don’t deserve any accolades as far as he is concerned.

CHC is a non factor to me. Once NLN left, the ‘program’was virtually over as well. I now root for them. 

They say no one would have anything to talk about if you weren't  doing something right.  Good luck Big A. Keep working and improving and represent on the highest level.  Proud of you man.

On 2/9/2018 at 10:30 AM, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Watch all what games? One game is all those games? You ever heard of planes? Ever been on one? 

FYI, until October of last year, I owned properties in the Baltimore area. I no longer own anything there. Will probably see one game a year, if that. Have no reason to return to the area. 

#fakenews