pitbull

Received an email today “reminding” me to renew Season Tickets...

18 posts in this topic

...and if I choose not to this year, to write back why.

Please help me craft a response!

Record this on a USB stick and drop it in the mail:

"Dear Mr. Angelos,

<beep> and <beep> <beep>. Then <beep>  and if that doesn't take care of it, <beep> <beep>. Oh, and <beep> <beep> <beep> <beep> <beep> and <beeeeeeeeep>!

Sincerely,

Pitbull"

Dear O's

When Manny is signed with all the MASN money you have I sign up for another year. "No Manny, no mas"

This is a friendly "REMINDER," sign some freekin pitchers. Then get back to me.

2 hours ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Big Dan-

Do you like me 

___ Yes 

___ No 

:)

I would mention the distance you drive to get to the Yard (assuming you still live where you did, when we were all on the other board). Because, I think that will resonate. Most of the responses they get, from those fans who choose to not to renew, will focus on expense. The money variable is relevant, don't get me wrong. Maybe I just hang with the right people, but money seems disposable. Especially to the people who will be reading the responses and compiling the information. But time is precious. And committing the time it takes to go to a game, must be rewarded with a product that's worth the dedication you made, to get there.   

On 2/8/2018 at 11:03 PM, RileyMartin said:

Is it wrong to demand that a company that wants your money give you a high quality product? Is it wrong to explain to them that if they don't, they won't get any more of your money?

Edited by Rob
removed vulgar quote

3 hours ago, weird-O said:

I would mention the distance you drive to get to the Yard (assuming you still live where you did, when we were all on the other board). Because, I think that will resonate. Most of the responses they get, from those fans who choose to not to renew, will focus on expense. The money variable is relevant, don't get me wrong. Maybe I just hang with the right people, but money seems disposable. Especially to the people who will be reading the responses and compiling the information. But time is precious. And committing the time it takes to go to a game, must be rewarded with a product that's worth the dedication you made, to get there.   

There's a lot of truth in that. When I spend money on an off-Broadway play or a concert, I won't spend oodles of money on inferior talent. if I'm paying top dollar I insist on being amazed. Now if I'm paying $5 or $10 for a high-school event my expectations are much lower and it's a "you get what you pay for" scenario.

3 hours ago, weird-O said:

I would mention the distance you drive to get to the Yard (assuming you still live where you did, when we were all on the other board).

Really good point. Time is a precious commodity and we all get the same amount of it.

33 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

He's just trolling.  I wonder if he's still a Colts fan?

Room222

22 hours ago, johnpolitics said:

Dear O's

When Manny is signed with all the MASN money you have I sign up for another year. "No Manny, no mas"

That would be my response. 

I’m sure it’s just some kid doing their job, but I can’t imagine there are too many fans renewing their tickets. 

15 minutes ago, pitbull said:

?????

You might want to leave the House more, just a suggestion.

Probably not allowed lol

I thought the real Riley Martin died, but now I am not so sure...I think the dullard posting here might be the real Riley Martin. The stuff he says makes about as much sense.

On 2/13/2018 at 9:32 AM, Pickle20 said:

I thought the real Riley Martin died, but now I am not so sure...I think the dullard posting here might be the real Riley Martin. The stuff he says makes about as much sense.

Thanks for posting this. I never knew who Riley Martin was. I just looked it up.It sure does explain a lot.

Edited by NCBirdfan

23 hours ago, NCBirdfan said:

Thanks for posting this. I never knew who Riley Martin was. I just looked it up.It sure does explain a lot.

Riley would rather be dead than live in North Carolina.

11 hours ago, RileyMartin said:

Riley would rather be dead than live in North Carolina.

That's quite alright. NC has enough crazy people and don't need any Howard Stern rejects who claimed to be picked by aliens to be their friend. And I do understand how you would admire this guy enough to have your login name after him.