Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
prodigalson1

The Donald Trump 'Hair' Video...Fact or Fake?

15 posts in this topic

I imagine by now at least some of you have heard of or even seen the ultra-viral video of Donald Trump boarding Air Force One and a gust of wind blowing his hair out of place and revealing a very, very, bald head. I saw it first on Yahoo where it had 4,000, then 7,000 and last I looked, over 1.5 million views within in 24 hours. The comments seem to come from 3 camps.The vast majority who thought it was the funniest, scariest, and most joke worthy thing they'd ever seen, those who thought it was fake, photos shopped or a CGI, and those who shunned the first and largest number of commenters for "disrespecting" the POTUS.

I've seen it and I have no doubt it's real unless someone was also able to photoshop AF1 and Donald Trump walking up its stairs and turning to wave and still show what he really looks like when his hair is not plastered and Bobbie pinned to his Darth Vader like scalp.

If you've seen it, what do you think...Real or Fake? I would have included the video but I do not know how to do that on this forum. I can only imagine the glee that some posters here would have enjoyed had they seen Pres.Obama or even his wife Michelle in a similar circumstance so please, nobody scold me that "no one here would have spoken a word against Pres.Obama," had it been him.

Real.  We all knew that he has some kind of hair weave covering his bald spots

It's not fake. if it was, Trump would have angrily tweeted about it by now.

4 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

In the video, when he turns around to wave the face doesn't look right to me. I have no doubt that at his age he has a hair problem, and would be very vain about it, but that particular video actually looks too much like a Darth Vader impersonation to be legitimate. He's still an awful president, hair or no hair. :P

Ivana claimed in sworn testimony that he had scalp reduction surgery in the 90s

5 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

Ivana claimed in sworn testimony that he had scalp reduction surgery in the 90s

He should sue the surgeon, who clearly missed the scalp and got the brain instead. :)

Was there anyone in the world that didn't know he had the worse comb over ever? ....

If he had hair why would he do that to his head .....

1 hour ago, Eastside Terp said:

Was there anyone in the world that didn't know he had the worse comb over ever? ....

If he had hair why would he do that to his head .....

Vanity.

32 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

Vanity.

Which is not a trait you want in a leader. Of course, you don't want pettiness, vindictiveness, a thin-skin, bigotry, misogyny, or rampaging ignorance either.

Whether Trump has bad hair is among the least of of my concerns about him. :)

I really could careless about his hair.....we have a moron in the white house. Probably the one thing I will agree with Tillerson on.