Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evil Yoda

California to investigate Aetna following stunning admission

35 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, VOSA said:

So we'll all get VA style medical care.

Only if we refuse to adequately fund it and only if we refuse to advance it technologically like we did with the VA

On 2/11/2018 at 8:40 PM, kandace said:

This is not really surprising.  This is why single player is a must.  

We had out chance.  Instead of passing a single payer law we got the Affordable Care Act,  a bloated government sanctioned reward (robbery?) system for the corporate health industry and its stockholders.

Edited by Ibrihim

20 hours ago, Dinglehopper said:

The corporation is about profit.  Not race. 

I agree. What you don't understand is that preying on the disadvantaged, usually blacks, who cannot mount a defense and more than likely don't know that it's happening is one of the ways they maximize their profits. There are not many blacks who know they can or can't afford to get a second opinion.

2 hours ago, Ibrihim said:

We had out chance.  Instead of passing a single payer law we got the Affordable Care Act,  a bloated government sanctioned reward (robbery?) system for the corporate health industry and its stockholders.

Exactly 

2 hours ago, Ibrihim said:

We never really had our chance... thanks to the blue dogs single payer was dead on arrival and that's a fact

21 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

No I won't knock it off. You don't understand that those are real race based grievances or concerns.

I understand real race-based grievances.  As a black man in this country how could I not?  I also, however, understand that not EVERYTHING is about race and to make everything about race has the effect of making NOTHING about race

On 2/12/2018 at 2:19 PM, EgyptKang said:

No I won't knock it off. You don't understand that those are real race based grievances or concerns.

Only to someone who is race obsessed.

On 2/12/2018 at 4:35 AM, Lombardi6 said:

Because life and death decisions in the hands of politicians will be better.

This statement is how ignorant people get informed. Your statement on the surface and the way you structured it could appear to be true to a lot of people who don't know a lot about insurance concepts. The reality is that that's just a talking point (a lie actually) for people who'd rather see a child die because their parents didn't have the good sense (or good grace) to get an advanced degree and find work for a large company and make lots of money. There is no thought of "humanity" in that statement only money.

7 hours ago, igbompi said:

This statement is how ignorant people get informed. Your statement on the surface and the way you structured it could appear to be true to a lot of people who don't know a lot about insurance concepts. The reality is that that's just a talking point (a lie actually) for people who'd rather see a child die because their parents didn't have the good sense (or good grace) to get an advanced degree and find work for a large company and make lots of money. There is no thought of "humanity" in that statement only money.

Complete nonsense full of anger and emotion.