Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ibrihim

Vanessa Trump taken to hospital as precaution after white powder sent to her home

9 posts in this topic

President Donald Trump's daughter-in-law was taken to a Manhattan hospital as a precaution on Monday after a suspicious letter containing an unidentified white powder was sent to her apartment, senior law enforcement and city officials told NBC News.

The letter was addressed to Vanessa Trump's husband, Donald Trump Jr., the eldest child of the president and his ex-wife Ivana.

After the letter was opened, three people at the residence were taken to New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center strictly as a precaution, the New York City Fire Department said.

"How disturbed must a person be to do what they did to a mother of five children?'' Michael Cohen, President Trump's personal attorney, said in a statement. "This dangerous and reckless act goes beyond political differences."

This is Not the way to protest or express dissatisfaction.  We must never fall to this level of political discourse (attempts to injure or assassinate, real or hoax) nor attempt to rationalize anything like this.

Lots of crazy people in the world. I'm glad no one was injured. 

17 hours ago, Ibrihim said:

President Donald Trump's daughter-in-law was taken to a Manhattan hospital as a precaution on Monday after a suspicious letter containing an unidentified white powder was sent to her apartment, senior law enforcement and city officials told NBC News.

This is Not the way to protest or express dissatisfaction.  We must never fall to this level of political discourse (attempts to injure or assassinate, real or hoax) nor attempt to rationalize anything like this.

It's sad no matter who the victim is with hateful attacks like this.  Let's hope the catch the perp responsible.

Probably just another right wing self-inflicted hoax.

Scary stuff, I'm glad it was only corn starch. I can't imagine the fear. 

Don't they check all of the family's mail before it is opened? 

30 minutes ago, Cowboyz said:

Scary stuff, I'm glad it was only corn starch. I can't imagine the fear. 

Don't they check all of the family's mail before it is opened? 

Vanessa Trump had probably never actually seen corn starch in raw form before. ;)

14 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Vanessa Trump had probably never actually seen corn starch in raw form before. ;)

That's just thickening. 

1 minute ago, FatBoy said:

That's just thickening. 

:lol:

1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

LOL.... and corn starch can be a scary thing to the untrained cook! :D