Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EnochRoot

NRA.TV

31 posts in this topic

He appears to be a perfectly sane man to own a firearm.

Edited by EnochRoot

He could be legally carrying in every state soon. The "guns everywhere " bill is quietly making it's way through congress.  Maybe we can send yahoo's like him into our cities to defend our country. Simple defense. " I went into the city and feared for my life so opened fire."

The NRA longs for the time when coloreds knew their place and women understood they'd better have dinner ready by the time the man arrives home from work.

Trump is a perfect amalgamation of what they've become. 

Thank God we can own guns in this great nation of ours.

Thank god for guns.

4 hours ago, com6063 said:

I wonder if God read the first part of the second amendment?

3 hours ago, WKDWZD said:

I wonder if God read the first part of the second amendment?

God knows everything, so what is your point, since you don't belong to any church?

37 minutes ago, com6063 said:

God knows everything, so what is your point, since you don't belong to any church?

I bet Jesus was a big fan of gun violence. 

7 hours ago, FatBoy said:

I'm sure Jesus would understand that mass shootings are a small price to pay for awesome rifles.

I wonder how Jesus would feel about an organization that manipulates a segment of the population with fear tactics and re-purposed fairytales designed to indoctrinate the young, all in the guise of training

8 hours ago, com6063 said:

I do not belong to any organised church, there is a difference.

My point? God did not give you the right to own guns, in that great nation of yours, while denying other great nations their right to own guns. In fact, if God was as all-caring as your church paints him to be, surely he would have placed some restrictions on such weapons of senseless life-limitation. Or, if he did give you 'special' rights then surely he would not have put that first pesky part in the 2A.

8 hours ago, FatBoy said:

No, I doubt it. But He is a big believer in sportsmanship, and target shooting is a lot of fun.

33 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

I do not belong to any organised church, there is a difference.

My point? God did not give you the right to own guns, in that great nation of yours, while denying other great nations their right to own guns. In fact, if God was as all-caring as your church paints him to be, surely he would have placed some restrictions on such weapons of senseless life-limitation. Or, if he did give you 'special' rights then surely he would not have put that first pesky part in the 2A.

No clue what you are talking about. God bless!

32 minutes ago, com6063 said:

No clue what you are talking about. God bless!

Oh, get out of here. 😅

44 minutes ago, com6063 said:

No, I doubt it. But He is a big believer in sportsmanship, and target shooting is a lot of fun.

I wonder what kind of gun he had?

9 hours ago, FatBoy said:

I bet Jesus wasn't a big fan of hammers and nails either. 

18 hours ago, naive said:

He could be legally carrying in every state soon. The "guns everywhere " bill is quietly making it's way through congress.  Maybe we can send yahoo's like him into our cities to defend our country. Simple defense. " I went into the city and feared for my life so opened fire."

Don’t worry, Mitchy will allow it to die by permitting Democrats to filibuster. 

I believe it was History Channel that had a Shooting Show competition several years ago called Top Shot or something like that. I think it ran for 3-4 years and was pretty good. On YouTube I catch Matt Carrikers' "Demolition Ranch" once in a while but I like his Family tube "Off the Ranch" and of course "Vet Ranch" more. Hickok45's tube channel is pretty informative too. I was in the NRA for a year or two long ago in the 90's but dropped it as to me it really wasn't worth much more than the magazine. Same with AARP that I dropped 'cause I found I could get better Discounts for stuff on my own off the Web. That and I didn't care for their politics at the time either.

18 hours ago, naive said:

The 3 safest states to live in America , are Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire. Maine and Vermont require no permit at all to carry a concealed gun, and New Hampshire is a "shall issue state", which means every law abiding citizen shall be issued a CCW if they apply. The right to carry has little or no effect on violent crime. 

These Are The 10 Safest States In America For 2018 - HomeSnacks

Jan 10, 2018 - We had more than 10 million people read our worst cities in a state series, which was featured in hundreds of media outlets, including an NPR feature. So we know what we're talking about. After analyzing every state in America, here is our list of the safest states to live in the United States: New Hampshire ...

4 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

I bet Jesus wasn't a big fan of hammers and nails either. 

And what does that have to do with the conversation or the topic?

47 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

And what does that have to do with the conversation or the topic?

It has everything to do with it since others have opined about God's thoughts regarding the 2A.  Read the comment to which I responded and some of the other comments. 

4 hours ago, Manny said:

Don’t worry, Mitchy will allow it to die by permitting Democrats to filibuster. 

Permission? We don't need McTurtle's "permission" to do anything.

7 hours ago, EnochRoot said:

I wonder how Jesus would feel about an organization that manipulates a segment of the population with fear tactics and re-purposed fairytales designed to indoctrinate the young, all in the guise of training

I don't think Jesus would hate the Democrats. From what I have read he didn't truly hate anyone

Edited by Woodbuchr

On 2/13/2018 at 2:59 PM, com6063 said:

Did you say a prayer of thanks after seeing the news of today's mass shooting?

The sequence of clips before Mr. Furious does his thing:

C-SPAN (Literally a network that just airs government things)
CNN (Cable News Network)
The View (Morning Talk Show)
Last Week Tonight (Comedy Show)
CNN (Already Used)
Today Show (Morning Talk Show)
Saturday Night Live (Comedy Show)
CNN (Yes, we get it)
CNN (¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
CNN (DEAR GOD, AGAIN?)
MSNBC (Cable News Network)

Here's the tagline:

At NRATV, our greatest weapon against the lying fake news media is Truth.

They showed three sources out of the seven that actually sort of qualify as news (C-SPAN, CNN, and MSNBC...although I wouldn't call generally call what CNN and MSNBC do "news"). Then we have the Today Show (how do you call that a "news program"?), The View (which is not news, but it makes me want to kill myself if I see it) and two comedy shows. 

I can only assume this is why there is so much whining about the "fake news media" and the "mainstream media". Apparently Alec Baldwin dressed up like Trump is the "news media". When John Oliver is mocking Ramzan Kadyrov over his missing cat or showing clips of dancing people in panda suits it's the "mainstream media" or "news media". John Oliver is the literal fake news media, but I don't think that's what they're implying here. 

The top comment for this video does have this in it, though:

Shouldn't he have killed it with a shotgun? C'mon guys, mixed messages... You're not the National Hammer Association...