Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calamari

Hannity Humiliated After Eagerly Swallowing Story About Obama’s ‘Secret Sperm Cells’

8 posts in this topic

http://addictinginfo.com/2018/02/13/hannity-humiliated-after-eagerly-swallowing-story-about-obamas-secret-sperm-cells/

Well, folks, we’re there. We have reached the point that we must say the words “Obama’s secret hair sperm” in relation to a right-wing conspiracy theory involving — you guessed it — Fox News superstar Sean Hannity.

On Tuesday, Hannity showed that he’s not satisfied simply jamming his tongue inside Donald Trump’s big orange sphincter — he also eagerly laps up weird forum posts about Obama’s secret hair sperm (there’s that phrase folks).

Hannity tweeted out an article on his own website that claimed Obama’s new portrait at the Smithsonian contains “secret sperm cells” the artist secretly inserted in the former President’s hair.

I wish the right would one day hit peak stupidity, but I fear they can go even further than this. :rolleyes:

Is Hannity even capable of humiliation?  I think inherent in being humiliated as a level of intelligence to realize you should be or are humiliated. 

The comments after the article speak to the follower's intellect. Use of the words ni@@er and fa@@ot. 

Donny's admirers Making America Great Again. All hail to the Fuhrer. 

11 hours ago, banner1124 said:

Is Hannity even capable of humiliation?  I think inherent in being humiliated as a level of intelligence to realize you should be or are humiliated. 

Maybe just slightly, he is backtracking a little bit from his goony-goo-goo right wing nonsense:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-fingers-staff-for-obama-secret-sperm-portrait-post-i-had-it-taken-down/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

And Hannity has now responded to the kerfuffle, claiming his “web staff posted content that was not reviewed by me before publication.”

The semen post “does not reflect my voice and message,” he added, “and, therefore, I had it taken down.”

For those who want to still read all about Obama’s semen-filled portrait, InfoWars has you covered too.

Read this post quick before mods delete it too.

There is very little difference between Hannity and Alex Jones.

10 hours ago, Patapeake said:

There is very little difference between Hannity and Alex Jones.

You'll notice the right isn't exactly jumping in to condemn their stupidity either - that's because they are on the same level.