Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PinkFlamingo

Klein’s ShopRite offering free Narcan

93 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

All Klein’s are not participating. Just 3 of them in Harford Co. 

• Klein’s ShopRite of Main Street
  • Klein’s ShopRite of Forest Hill
  • Klein’s ShopRite of Aberdeen

Not to be picky.  But I wonder why the Klein's Shoprite at Festival isn't offering it?

1 minute ago, jonsensback said:

Not to be picky.  But I wonder why the Klein's Shoprite at Festival isn't offering it?

Idk. Probably because Main St is close. They’re spaced wide apart.

Just now, PinkFlamingo said:

Idk. Probably because Main St is close. They’re spaced wide apart.

No shortage of Klein's Shoprite in HC.

I only mentioned that store because that's where the wife shops.

Either way, kudos to Klein's!

12 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

No shortage of Klein's Shoprite in HC.

I only mentioned that store because that's where the wife shops.

Either way, kudos to Klein's!

Ch2 is now listing the Festival 

https://www.abc2news.com/news/region/harford-county/get-free-narcan-nasal-spray-in-harford-county

The locations on Main Street in Bel Air, Festival of Bel Air, Forest Hill and Aberdeen are participating in the program. 

Just now, PinkFlamingo said:

Ch2 is now listing the Festival 

https://www.abc2news.com/news/region/harford-county/get-free-narcan-nasal-spray-in-harford-county

The locations on Main Street in Bel Air, Festival of Bel Air, Forest Hill and Aberdeen are participating in the program. 

So that's all of the shoprites in the county right?

I can't think of another one.

Good for them!

5 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Good for them!

Riverside isn’t listed

3 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Riverside isn’t listed

Damn, right you are.

I drive by that store everyday on the way to an from work and missed it.

30 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Good for them!

There is also a Klein's Shoprite in Cardiff.

20 minutes ago, Woodbuchr said:

There is also a Klein's Shoprite in Cardiff.

That's Baltimore County.

4 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

Marshan Man is a guy.  I think Narcan works regardless of race.

MM is male....so noted.

And thank you for verifying what I said that it works for all races.....now drum that into MM's head. And while at it tell him that everything is not about race ....as he likes to make it. BTW if you read back through the thread...MM brought this whole 'black thing' into the mix.

I think it starts about here....

17 hours ago, Woodbuchr said:

We'll first off please pardon the hell out of me for my spelling error. I'm sorry to hear your son has the disease. Is his medication for it free? If not, there is my point.

Nobody is questioning what Narcan does. It is the whole giving it away for free and if it makes sense? We obviously disagree

White people are dying in droves. American life expectancy just decreased by 6 months. It’s a crisis. 

Edited by Guido2

14 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

MM is male....so noted.

And thank you for verifying what I said that it works for all races.....now drum that into MM's head. And while at it tell him that everything is not about race ....as he likes to make it. BTW if you read back through the thread...MM brought this whole 'black thing' into the mix.

White people are dying in droves. American life expectancy just decreased by 6 months. It’s a crisis. 

Looks like he brought the "white thing" into it.

18 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

MM is male....so noted.

Did I say something that wasn't true? God forgive me for pointing out the obvious... I suppose only white people are allowed to do that around here. I'll just mosey on back into "my place" where I belong then I guess... :rolleyes:  

Edited by Marshan Man

20 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

Looks like he brought the "white thing" into it.

Thanks matt for the confirmation.

17 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Did I say something that wasn't true? God forgive me for pointing out the obvious... I suppose only white people are allowed to do that around here. I'll just mosey on back into "my place" where I belong then I guess... :rolleyes:  

In so many ways ....you are like the guy that builds a bomb ...gives it to someone....and then claims innocents because the bomb maker didn't actually set it off.

smh

Not that one event leads to the other but it does show that there are lots of different vectors to the drug problems in this country. 

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/harford/aegis/ph-ag-hdg-doctor-charged-0216-story.html

This doctor was from harford county but the problem exists everywhere. The whole state of West Virginia has been plagued by the diversion of prescription drugs, and then the subsequent addiction problems of the people. 

42 minutes ago, sparky1 said:

Not that one event leads to the other but it does show that there are lots of different vectors to the drug problems in this country. 

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/harford/aegis/ph-ag-hdg-doctor-charged-0216-story.html

This doctor was from harford county but the problem exists everywhere. The whole state of West Virginia has been plagued by the diversion of prescription drugs, and then the subsequent addiction problems of the people. 

Their bail is way too low.