Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bleedingorangeandblack

BTC Super 22

60 posts in this topic

Big33 Maryland team has SFA kids all over it... Got your wish !!

Maybe if SFA would have ethics and morals in what they do, and not promise players the world for them to transfer there and give them no education compared to other private schools maybe others would respect them.

Prior to this previous year regarding athletics, are there any athletes from SFA that qualified to play D1 as freshmen that did not go to WVA or UNLV?

We all know WVA and UNLV allow anyone which is why no Conference wanted them during realignment. 

What does SFA kids on the Big 33 roster have to do with the BTC

58 minutes ago, Dub said:

Maybe if SFA would have ethics and morals in what they do, and not promise players the world for them to transfer there and give them no education compared to other private schools maybe others would respect them.

Prior to this previous year regarding athletics, are there any athletes from SFA that qualified to play D1 as freshmen that did not go to WVA or UNLV?

We all know WVA and UNLV allow anyone which is why no Conference wanted them during realignment. 

🙄

57 minutes ago, DJ88 said:

What does SFA kids on the Big 33 roster have to do with the BTC

Follow along little guy i know things get confusing around here 

15 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Follow along little guy i know things get confusing around here 

Dam bitcchh my nuutss taste that good

28 minutes ago, DJ88 said:

Dam bitcchh my nuutss taste that good

Were you that scared to type that response 

6 hours ago, ECF said:

FYI... That LR WR is getting FBS/D2 inquiries... Just to let you know MDsoccer... 

The message was in reference to someone mentioning that everyone on this team was getting D1 looks. I was stating that isn't not true based on their play on the field. We will see where these kids end up, but they will need big senior years in my opinions because these two particular are not D1 caliber. Those two players I was able to watch in person. The one pother Hoco player was Smith from WL and he is def a D1 player. He is very talented.

Posted (edited)

On 3/1/2018 at 6:03 PM, MDSOCCER said:

The message was in reference to someone mentioning that everyone on this team was getting D1 looks. I was stating that isn't not true based on their play on the field. We will see where these kids end up, but they will need big senior years in my opinions because these two particular are not D1 caliber. Those two players I was able to watch in person. The one pother Hoco player was Smith from WL and he is def a D1 player. He is very talented.

Edited by KeepItReal